剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
好吧
Okay.
再见了 杰克
Goodbye, Jack.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir, for everything.
金表的事情我很抱歉
Sorry about the gold watch thing.
- 嘿 亲爱的 - 我们拿下啦
- Hey, babe. - We got it.
我们拿下那个剧场项目了
We got the theater project.
这太棒了 我简直
That's so great. I can't...
告诉我详情 我只是想听听你的声音
Tell me all about it. I just want to hear your voice.
每个人都说我会变成合伙人
Well, everyone says I'm gonna get partner.
合伙人! 我以为...
Partner! I mean, I thought...
我以为合伙人都是很老的
I thought partners were old.
等等 这是不是意味着我已经老了可是自己没意识到
Wait, does this mean I'm old and I just don't realize it?
我... 我很确定我已经渐渐
I... I'm pretty sure that I've gradually
把厕所灯弄的很昏暗
made the bathroom lights so dim that I can just,
我就可以给自己造个模糊的阴影
like, vaguely make out a shape of myself.
嗯 我们要养含羞草了 你知道吗?
Mm, we're having mimosas. Can you tell?
多希望你在这儿
I wish you could be here.
希望你能过来
I wish you could just come on over.
杰克?
Jack?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
如果我告诉你我现在就能过来呢?
What if I told you I can come over right now?
那我会说赶紧的
Well, I'd say hurry.
好的
All right.
依依
Iz.
依奇
Izzy.
现在几点了?
What time is it?
嗯 我不知道
Um, I don't know.
你为什么不看下手♥机♥?
Why don't you ask the phone?
见鬼 十点了
Oh, shit. It's 10:00.
为什么"见鬼"了?
Why "Shit"?
你的航♥班♥不是在八点半之类的吗
Your flight isn't till like 8:30-something.
我只是觉得还有好多事情要做
I just feel like there's, like, a lot to do.
比如呢?
Like what?
我不知道
I don't know.
坐起来
Sit up.
坐起来 现在立刻马上
Sit up Right now.
看着我
And look at me.
你为什么要哭?
Why are you crying?
我不知道
I don't know.
因为我要走了
'Cause I'm leaving.
因为我会想你的
'Cause I'll miss you.
我刚刚和妈妈谈了谈
I just talked to my mom.
很糟糕吗?
Was it bad?
还好
It's okay.
事实上 她听起来很兴奋
She sounded excited, actually.
她是清醒的 我可以判断的出来
Sober, as far as I could tell.
听起来像是我妈的样子
She sounded like my mom.
其实并不是很棒 但是
Which is never awesome, but,
对她来讲应该是好事吧
it's good for her, I guess.
你有和她说你要回家吗?
Did you tell her that you're going home
因为轮到你发疯了
because it's your turn to be crazy?
因为你... 我不知道
Because you... I don't know,
你想要把你们的关系搞好
you want to make things right between the two of you.
因为你...
Because you...
我告诉她我心碎了
I told her that I got my heart broken.
所以我现在也许能理解一些了
So maybe now I could understand a little.
这会是谁?
Who could that be?
我怎么会知道?
How the hell should I know?
安迪... 是... 是安迪
Andy... it's... it's Andy.
安迪? 为什么?
Andy? Why?
因为你抛弃我了
'Cause you're abandoning me,
所以我要报复性地和他做♥爱♥
so I'm gonna be revenge-humping him.
我告诉过你了
I told you.
这么快
Already.
是 我只是... 我不知道
Yeah, I just... I don't know.
我觉得这很重要你一定要看到
I think it's important that you see it.
并不一定 你当然可以离开
Not actually, you can absolutely leave,
但是我要确保你知道了
but I wanted to make sure that you knew.
你是不是告诉他我要离开了?
You told him I was leaving, didn't you?
在我朝你嘴里吐口水之后再走
Not before I spit in your mouth.
- 你敢! - 张嘴
- Don't you dare! - Open up.
不
No.
有人吗?
Hello?
张嘴
Come on. Open up. Come on.
我们来了!
We're coming!
你们最好别...
Don't you fucking...
最好别让我撞见奇葩的事情...
Better not be walking into some freaky shit...
再一次
again.
安迪 我们轮♥奸♥她吧!
Andy, let's gangbang her!
我不知道我为什么要这么说
I don't know why I said that.
你们 额... 你们有没有想过
You, uh... you ever think I could, uh,
我能至少有一次走进来发现你们是在看书?
maybe walk in here once and just find you girls reading?
敬努力工作
To hard work.
合伙人女士
Madam partner.
我知道
I know.
我加薪了还有利润分红
I get an obscene raise and profit sharing.
与此同时 你不在学校 你在这
Meanwhile, you're not at school. You're here.
额 明显穿的像去
Um, apparently, dressed to go to,
很棒的选拔还是什么的?
like, a fantasy draft or something?
说真的 你在这干嘛?
Seriously, what are you doing here?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
-还好 -你要喝什么?
- Yes. - Do you need a drink?
你看起来需要喝一杯
You look like you need a drink.
我拒绝了那个职位
I declined the position.
好的
Okay.
然后我辞职了
And then I resigned.
好的
Okay.
然后你一点都不吃惊
And you're not surprised.
不 我...我不吃惊
No, I'm... I'm not.
亲爱的 这么想
Honey, think about this.
汉密尔顿有毒品检测 我...
I mean, Hamilton has drug tests, I...
耶
Yeah.
在我要接受审查的那一周
In the week leading up to my board review,
我们就像... 塞思·罗根
we were, like, you know... like Seth Rogen
和那个女性版的吸大♥麻♥的塞思·罗根?
and who's the female equivalent of Seth Rogen pot-wise?
没想起是谁 因为没有女人被认为成那样
No one 'cause women don't identify like that.
你让我再一次惊喜不已
You just blew my mind.
弗拉克是不是超生气?
Was Frank pissed?
不 恰恰相反 实际上
No. The opposite, actually.
他是...带我走到这一步的人
He's the one who... who led me there.
怎么会?他怎么说?
How? What'd he say?
她...他说 "不要
H... he said, "Don't do anything
为了逃避一些事情的去做另一些事情"
just because you're scared to do something else."
看 我知道我现在看起来有点消沉 但...
Look, I know I'm being kind of redundant, but...
我知道它不是我们 也不是我们的生活
I know it's not us, and it's not our life.
不是我们本身 但
It's not who we are, but
或许 ...为什么我要说"它"?
maybe... why am I saying "It"?
因为你不想说出她的名字
Because you don't want to say her name.
你觉得她还好吗?如果她不好怎么办?
You think she's okay? What if she's not okay?
- 我...我不知道 - 难道我们应该就这样...
- I... I don't know. - Are we supposed to just never...
再也不找她 再也不和她说话?
never call her, never talk to her again?
所以 大家都觉得尴尬还是只有我?
So, is this weird for anyone else or just me?
你指哪方面?
In what way?
在发酒疯的情况下
In the way that in a drunken fit
伴随着愤怒以及绝望 你们两个睡了
of anger and desperation, you two had intercourse.
什么?没有
What? No.
没有 想不起来
Nope. Doesn't ring any bells.
-没有?-我告诉她了
- No? - I told her.
哦 好...吧
Oh. O... okay.
恩 现在是很尴尬了
Um, now it's weird.
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表