剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
他想要绑♥架♥我去什么大冒险的邪恶计划
his devious plan to kidnap me on some big adventure.
嗯,还有国际航♥班♥
Yeah, international flights are involved,
我觉得 不过不确定
I think, but I'm not sure.
噢 糟糕 他打过来了
Oh, shit. That's him on the other line.
我太激动了 我要先挂了
I'm so excited. I got to go.
啊 我要... 我要吐了
Ah, I'm gonna... I'm gonna barf.
我去!
Damn!
去你的 这些细节
Damn, the specifics.
说真的 就这么在你的脑子里
Seriously, just, like, right off the top of your head.
- 我真佩服你 - 我知道
- I am impressed. - I know.
国际航♥班♥?
International flights?
我都不知道那是什么
I don't know what that was.
你真是个狡猾的小婊♥子♥
No, you can be quite the devious little fucker.
首先 演得太好了 处变不惊嘛
First, so well-played. Ice water in your veins.
其次 发生了什么?
Second, what happened?
好吧 呃...
Well, um...
她男朋友打过来 然后她大概是挂了我电♥话♥
her boyfriend called and she kind of hung up on me.
噢 天哪 你的唇在抖么?
Oh, my God. Is your lip quivering?
不
No.
去他妈的!
Fuck!
嘘!
Shh!
呃 那里有小孩子
Uh, there are kids here.
哦 天哪 我真抱歉
Oh, God. I am so sorry.
呃 我... 我基本上从不用这词
Uh, I... I practically never use that word,
起码不会这么大声和 呃 拉长音
certainly not so loud and, um, elongated.
别吸毒 乖乖呆在学校
Don't do drugs, and stay in school.
他们还是在学步的小孩 你个屎人
They're toddlers, dumb shit.
讲真? 屎人?
Dumb shit? Really?
我打赌这些粘人的小怪兽连疫苗都还没打
I bet these sticky little monsters aren't even vaccinated.
噢 真的么? 为什么不让我拿鞋
Oh, really? Well, why don't I vaccinate
给你的屁♥股♥来一下呢?
your ass with my shoe?
- 打我屁♥股♥? - 对
- Vaccinate my ass? - Yeah.
噢 来吧 奶油甘蓝 来啊
Oh, bring it, creamed kale. Bring it on.
好吧 女士们! 公共公园 还有孩子在呢
Okay, lady people! Public park, children present.
走吧
Let's go.
你到底是怎么了?
What the hell is happening to you?
听着 我不想结束这段关系
Look, I don't want to end it.
我还想见到依奇
I don't want to stop seeing Izzy.
还有我恨安迪
And I hate Andy.
你知道你不能把这破事
You know you can't drag this shit
带进霍桑高地 对吧?
into Hawthorne Heights, right?
带进有我孩子在的社区?
Into my neighborhood, where I raise my kids?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我可能接受能力比较强 但还没这么强
I may be cool, but I'm not that fucking cool.
如果三天前有人这么跟你说...
If someone had told you three days ago...
哦 天哪 我懂 我懂
Oh, my God. I know. I know.
那么我们就会... 我的意思是...
That we would... I mean...
- 这真是疯了 - 是疯了
- It's insane. - It's crazy.
我今天给依奇打了电♥话♥
I called Izzy today.
什么?
What?
我试着跟她断绝关系 试着 你懂的
I tried to end it with her, tried to get, you know,
像你说的回到正轨
off those train tracks you were talking about.
然后呢?
And?
我意识到 呃 我并不想
I realized, um, I don't want to.
我不想结束它
I don't want to end it.
不要... 不要生气
Don't... don't be mad.
不 我... 呃 我去了她的公♥寓♥
No, I'm... uh, I went to her apartment.
嗯 就在吃午饭的时候
Yeah. During my lunch hour.
我... 我...
I... I...
为什么?
Why?
我... 我... 同样的原因 我也想结束它
I... I... same reason. I also wanted to end it.
我想说的是 我让她... 别再跟你联♥系♥了
I mean, I told her she... she couldn't contact you anymore
或者... 或者收你的短♥信♥
or... or take your messages.
好吧 然后呢
Well, what happened?
气氛突然变得很火热
Things got pretty heated.
就像...
Like...
好像 没... 不再纠结 但是...
Like, not... not arguing anymore, but, like...
发生了什么吗?
Did something happen?
额 我不知道
Um, well, I don't know.
我是说 她室友回来了 所以...
I mean, her roommate came home, so that...
如果她室友没有回来呢?
And if her roommate hadn't come home?
老实说 我不知道 这太困难了
Uh, I don't know, to be honest. It's hard.
操
Damn.
你现在恨我吗? 求你别这样
Do you hate me right now? Please don't.
不 不 我不恨你
No. No, I don't hate you.
我...
I...
我不知道我现在的感受
I don't know what I feel.
也许是嫉妒
Jealous, maybe.
害怕
Scared.
还有兴奋
And excited.
这... 这是不是很疯狂?
Is... is that crazy?
不
No.
我是说 我... 不 这完全说得通
I mean, I... No. It makes perfect sense.
虽然我不知道是哪里疯狂了或者再也不联♥系♥
Although I don't know what's crazy and what's not anymore.
我只是...
I just...
我们能够坦诚相对真是太好了 不是吗?
It's really good we're being honest here, right?
对 对 这很好
Yeah. Yeah. No, it's good.
你去依奇那儿
D... did you go see Izzy
是嫉妒我和她在一起
because you were jealous that I'd been with her,
还是嫉妒她和我呢?
or she'd been with me?
有... 对于"上述"有"C"选项吗?
Is there... is there an option "C" For "All of the above"?
哇
Wow.
对 这就是... 这就是我现在的感受
Yeah, that's... that's how I feel.
真的?
Really?
对
Yeah.
那么 然后呢?
So, what's next?
还有一个成年人牵涉进来... 依奇
Well, there's another adult in this... Izzy.
对
Right.
我们应该考虑到她 了解她的感受
We should probably consider her, see how she feels.
对
Right.
你知道她有个男朋友吗?
Do you know that she has a boyfriend?
哦 天呐 我见过那家伙
Oh, God. I met that dude.
- 你见过他? - 对 安迪
- You met him? - Yeah. Andy.
那么 这是真的了
So, it's real.
帅到爆的家伙 哦 天呐
Good-looking dude. Oh, my God.
我希望他自暴自弃 因为...
I hope he has low self-esteem, because...
他看起来像一个大混♥蛋♥吗?
Is he a massive asshole?
他讨厌小狗或者穷♥人♥吗?
Does he hate puppies and poor people?
我是这样认为的
I think so.
我是说 我感觉他是这样的人
I mean, I got that sense from him.
他没有... 我们没有谈很久 但是他...
He didn't... we didn't talk long, but he was...
妈的安迪
Fuck Andy.
对 确实 混♥蛋♥安迪
Yeah. Exactly. Fuck that guy.
- 披萨 - 嗯 好
- Pizza. - Mm. Yes.
好的
Okay.
谁会想吃剩下的?
Okay, who's gonna eat these leftovers?
少来了 你能得到一片就算幸运了
Please. You'll be lucky if you get a whole slice.
噢 是这样吗?
Oh, is that right?
嗯
Mm.
真热辣
So hot.
嗯 这都是从农场中来的
Mm. That's where the ranch comes in.
生产中的每个部分
Every element in this operation has a vital purpose
对口味和组合都至关重要
to the flavor and the combo.
不 我... 我是指你
No, I was, uh... I meant you.
你指的是这个吗?
So, this does it for you?
虽然很奇怪 但是是这样的
Weirdly so. Yes, it does.
那你呢 哈?
What about you, huh?
你喜欢这个家伙吗?
You like this guy?
等你决定了就告诉我 好吗?
Let me know when you decide, okay?
什么?
What?
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表