剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
这真蠢
That's dumb.
不要试着把它抓掉
Don't try to scratch it off.
好的 我不会
Okay. I won't.
嘘 我觉得我们刚刚打破了无插入的原则
Shh. I think we just broke the no penetration rule.
好了 没人这样睡觉打呼噜的
Ok,Nobody this side of Bedrock snores like that.
我们别谈令人讨厌的事了
Let's get this stink bomb out of here.
好
Yes.
看看你
Look at you.
我们开搞吧
Let the ravaging begin.
宝贝...
Babe...
我发誓如果再来一次
I swear if I come one more time
我将会精力尽失了
I think I'll dry up and blow away.
我好累
I'm so tired.
真的吗?
You serious?
搞什么?
What the hell?
我们现在有多少性高♥潮♥?
How many orgasms are we talking about?
我还以为我们的性高♥潮♥没有次数限制呢
I thought we had a no orgasm rule.
我以为我们... 就像...
I just thought we were, like...
我们...
we were...
是我们把这整件事掺和进来的...
this whole thing was so that we would bring it...
做这件事对我们有好处
We are doing this for us.
看起来我没有得到任何好处
Well, doesn't look like I'm getting anything out of it,
在这种情况下
at this point.
你们那3个小时在干嘛?
What were you doing for three hours?
额 我不知道 我们边走边谈
Um, I don't know, we walked and talked,
然后就喝醉了
and we drank.
接着就去了屋顶
And we went to the roof.
哪个屋顶?
Which roof?
你指的是我们的屋顶吗?
Are you talking about our roof?
你带她去我们的屋顶?
You took her to our roof?
噢 天哪
Oh, my God.
对不起
I'm sorry.
噢 天哪
Oh, my God.
- 妈的 - 你还好吗?
- Fuck. - Are you okay?
不
No.
你觉得我好吗?
Am I okay?
你怎么...
How could you...
那么多鬼地方你可以带她去...
There's a fucking million places you could have taken her...
偏偏带她到那里?
you took her there?
听起来挺浪漫的
It sounds so romantic.
宝贝 这是第一次
Babe, it's just new.
这有点令人困惑
It's a little confusing.
我是说 我困惑了
I'll say. I am confused.
非常困惑...
Very confused about what, like...
你觉得怎么样 尤其是对依奇
What about with Izzy, like, in particularly?
还有其他的吗?
Is that something else?
依奇?
Izzy?
对
Yes.
这...
That...
这里...
That is...
这里有很多困惑
That is a lot confusing.
我们承诺过对对方诚实 对吗?
We promised we'd be honest, right?
- 对 - 那么我们必须老实地说
- Yeah. - Then we have to be honest.
我知道 我... 看见你这个样子
I know, I just... seeing you like this
有点吓到我
is freaking me out a bit.
我一直在讲真话 这就是我的诚实
I'm being honest. That's my honesty.
让我们都诚实一点
Let's bring on the honesty.
这真的... 真的对我起作用
It's really... it's really working for me.
也许我们之间存在一些嫉妒也不错
Maybe a little jealousy's good for both of us.
也许
Maybe.
嘿...
Hey...
你真的要像这样睡吗?
you going to go to bed like that?
对
Yes.
- 真的? - 对
- You are? - Yes.
确定?
For real?
我打算边睡觉边生气
I'm going to bed angry,
因为这是...
'cause this is...
我要在我的约会上高♥潮♥几百万次
I'm going to have a million orgasms on my date,
我等不及了
I can't wait.
- 真的? - 对
- You are? - Yeah.
你在约会上想干些什么?
What are you going to do on your date?
- 把每个屋顶爬一遍... - 每个屋顶?
- Come on every rooftop... - Every rooftop?
别弄了 我正在试图生气
Stop it. I'm trying to be angry.
- 快要下雨了... - 我正在试图生气
- It's going to be raining... - I'm trying to be angry.
依依 我能...
Iz, can I...
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
睡觉
Sleeping.
不 你没有
No, you're not.
是的 我在睡觉
Yeah, I was.
好吧 妈蛋
Well, fuck.
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表