剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
-一瓶酒 -可以
- of wine, stat. - I can do that.
好的 我要喝点龙舌兰酒
Good. I'll have a shot of tequila.
哦 不 你不会的
Uh, no, you won't.
-这可不是一个趴体 -好吧
- This isn't a party. - Okay.
事情要这样发展
This is how it's gonna go.
-戴夫和我吵架了 -好的
- Dave and I had a fight. - Yeah.
艾玛和我在聊天 但是她喝多了
Emma and I were talking, but she passed out.
所以我是个混♥蛋♥
So I'm an asshole.
我是个酒鬼 继续
And I'm a drunk. Go... Go on.
然后我走出去 看到洛莉 决定要向她倾诉
And I go out, spot Lori, and decide to confide in her,
邀请她 最终 到达圣地
invite her, finally, into the inner sanctum.
- 这个计划很棒啊 -对
- That's actually brilliant. - Yeah.
我不在我卧室的时候我在哪?
Where was I when I wasn't in my room?
学习?
Studying?
和一些青春期的男孩子鬼混
Hooking up with some teenaged dude.
衬衣之下 内衣之上
Under the shirt, over the bra.
好的
Yeah.
这个主意不错
It's a good idea.
超级不错 我爱你
It's a great idea, and I love you.
我也爱你
Love you too. Mm.
- 拿下她 -我现在不想去
- Go get her. - I don't want to go now.
- 好吧 拿着这个 - 好的
- Okay, hold this. - Okay.
小心 你懂得 母乳 记住了
Careful, you know, breast milk. Remember that.
-好了吗? -一小时就被排除体外了
- Right? - It's an hour to go through.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
爱娃 走后门 好吧
Ava, go out the back door, okay,
从威伯各家绕过去
and then circle around the Wilbergs' house.
是最简单的回家路线
That's the easiest way back.
杰克 这不是我的第一次了
Yeah. Jack, not my first rodeo.
谢谢
Thank you.
就这么一说
Just saying, I'd...
好的
Okay.
耶
Yeah.
走你
There goes my girl.
你知道 她就是我所需要的那个女人
You know, she's all the woman I'll ever need.
- 真的? - 就这么一说
- Seriously? - Just saying.
也算很有趣的 是吧?
It'll be fun, though, right?
我们在一起拥抱哭泣
We'll do a big, sloppy hug-and-cry thing.
你回来丹佛做感恩节
You'll come to Denver for Thanksgiving,
偷光我妈的毒品
cop all my mom's drugs.
妮娜?
Nina?
妮妮
Neen?
我说啥都没用了 是吗?
Doesn't matter what I say, does it?
我就想那个混球一样的离开你了
I'm leaving you just like that douchebag did.
额 别担心
Mm. Don't worry.
我会和安迪做♥爱♥做到心情好起来
I'll just fuck Andy till I feel better.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, sweetie.
过来 嗯
Come. Mm-hmm.
别走
Don't go.
是爱娃
It's Ava.
成功了
It worked.
我滴神啊 成功了
Oh, my God. It all worked.
该死 我该去上班了
Shit, I got to get to work.
你该去上班了
You got to get to work.
快点
Come on.
-快他妈的上班去 -好
- Get the fuck to work. - Okay.
怎么了?出什么事了?
What is it? Something happen?
是关于你的职位
It's about the position.
我们需要谈谈
We need to have a talk.
呃呃呃
Uh...
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表