剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
你就会再给我打电♥话♥ 恩?
before you call me on your own, hmm?
没有这个打算
Not going to.
想打赌吗?
Want to make a bet?
恩 哼
Mm-hmm.
我赌两个星期 最多
I say two weeks, max.
好的
Sure.
-别这样 -别哪样?
- Don't do that. - Don't what?
-别这样 -别哪样?
- Don't do that. - Don't do what?
你认为你不可抵挡吗?
You think you're irresistible?
难道不是吗?
Don't you?
-哦 难道你不觉得吗? -好吧
- Oh, you don't think about me? - Okay.
好吧 你赢了
Fine, you win.
-这样行吗? -没事 没事
- Is that okay? - That's fine, that's fine.
不要讲话
Stop talking.
好吧 恩? 这算是一次约会吗?
All right, unh ? Does this count as our date?
-什么? -这算是一次约会吗?
- What? - Does this count as a date?
不要 天呐 不要讲话
No. God, stop talking.
你真♥他♥妈♥的话多
You're so fucking chatty.
-哦 想要你 -或许我应该终止了你
-Oh, I want you so bad .-Maybe I should terminate you.
你真的是坏坏啊 你知道吗?
You're a horrible person. You know that?
我以为是不可抗拒呢
I thought I was irresistible.
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢?
Fucking kidding me?
依奇 我祖母的古董台灯?
Izzy, my grandma's antique lamp?
抱歉 妮娜 嗯 我会去修的
I'm sorry, Nina. Um, I'll get that fixed.
当然了 你会去
Damn fucking right, you will.
这他妈是谁啊?
Who the hell is that?
他是个客户吗? 他最好不是个客户
Is he a client? He better not be a client
因为你知道的这样就会破坏规则一...
because you know that's breaking rule number one...
绝对不要让客户知道我们的地址
never let clients know where we live.
哦 哦 日了狗了
Oh. Oh, holy shit.
这是克拉克 葛雷斯沃德 对不对?
That's Clark Griswold, isn't it?
克拉克 葛雷斯沃德是一个虚构的角色
Clark Griswold is a fictional character
由切维.切斯在一部1980的类型电影里面扮演
played by Chevy Chase in a 1980s feature film.
停停 是 那... 是 是他
Just stop. Yes, it... yes, it's him.
好吧 我就问一下
Okay, so I'm gonna ask.
葛雷斯沃德先生是作为一个客户在这里 还是别的什么东西?
Is Mr. Griswold here a client, or is he something else?
额...
Um...
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表