剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
三人行 前情提要
Previously on "You Me Her"...
我不知道你以为自己听到了什么...
I don't know what you think you heard...
你是说依奇不是你侄女的那部分
You mean the part about Izzy not being your niece
还是你们花钱请她和你们玩变♥态♥的三人行
or the part about you guys paying her to have pervy
- 那部分? - 什...什么? 没有 爱娃! 没有
- three-way sex with you? - Wh... what? No, Ava! No.
我们得好好谈谈了 不是吗?
We got some negotiating to do, don't we?
啊啊!
Aaaaaaaaah!
魏因斯托克院长要退休了
Weinstock is retiring as dean,
他推荐我为他的接♥班♥人
and he's recommending me as his replacement?
直到校友董事会通过 这个才能定下来
It won't be official until the Alumni Board approves it.
- 校友董事会? -什...什么?
- The Alumni Board? - Sor... sorry?
洛莉刚刚在著名的汉密尔顿学校
Lori has just accepted a seat
校友董事会获得了一席之位
on the prestigious Hamilton School Alumni Board.
随便了 依奇真的很喜欢你们
Whatever. Izzy really digs you guys.
什么? 她喜欢我们?
What? She likes us?
- 她对你说的 还是... - 猪头 用点儿心
- She say that to you, or... - Shitheads, focus.
除了性 我们还要做点儿别的
We're gonna do something other than sex.
我们要一起出去浪
We're gonna hang out together.
也许这个可行 走不寻常的路
Maybe this is doable, the road less traveled,
关系也得到快速发展
the relationship more populated.
为什么这个一定要吓人?
Why does it have to be scary?
是你邀请我搬进来的
This is you inviting me to move in?
我真的糊涂了
I'm actually confused.
你觉得这个是长久的?
Did you think this was permanent?
你配不上我
You don't deserve me.
没事了
It's okay.
这个不会改变什么的 塔卡斯基夫妇
This doesn't change anything, Trakarskys.
即使那个结束了 我们的争论还将继续
Our arrangement continues, even if that one's over.
亲爱的 算了吧
Honey, just let it go.
我要喊人了
I'll scream.
我要... 我要告诉我妈妈
You know, I'll... I'll tell my mom.
哦 我打赌你不敢
Oh, I dare you.
不 我加倍打赌你不敢
No, I double fuckin' dare you.
现在就滚回去告诉你妈妈
Go back inside and tell Mommy right now.
但记好了 一定要记好了
But know this, and know it real good.
街道的对面将有两个成年人
You are gonna have two adults right across the street from you
只要醒着就在打算怎么灭了你
spending every waking moment plotting your hideous ruination,
而且这两个人认识许许多多的其他成年人
and those adults know dozens and dozens of other adults,
大部分人在高等教育
many in the fields of higher education
和执法领域 还有小女孩
and law enforcement. And here's the cherry
让你雪上加霜的是
on the top of your shit sundae, little girl.
他们许多人将把握机会
A lot of them would leap at the chance
拿下自以为是 有各种头衔的爱娃
to take down a smug, over-entitled Ava.
没错 你的名字将变为一种最恶毒的诅咒
That's right. Your name will become the darkest of insults.
"哦 天呐 她有够爱娃的"
"Oh, my God. She is, like, such an Ava."
还有 我从来都不是独自一人玩这个游戏
And while I've never played the game myself,
我听说踢足球的话 有两条健康的腿更容易点
I hear soccer is so much easier to play with two healthy legs.
所以 你可以选择揭发我们 你也可以选择睡觉 小女孩
So you can narc us out, or you can sleep, little girl.
但我这两个都不推荐
But I wouldn't recommend both.
你知道我的意思了吧?
Do you know what I mean?
- 是吗? - 是...是的
- Yes? - Y... yes.
- 好了 - 是的 女士
- Okay. - Yes, ma'am.
我很高兴我们能互相理解
I'm glad we understand each other,
而且不要叫我女士 你个小畜牲
and don't call me ma'am, you little shit.
让我们去造孩子吧
Let's go make a god damn baby.
睡觉了 小女孩
Go to bed, little girl.
好
Okay.
操
Shit.
亲爱的 对不起
I'm sorry, honey.
这事我有预感
I mean I was totally feeling it,
然后又没感觉了
and then I just wasn't.
这是个愚蠢的主意
It was a dumb idea.
依奇十分钟前从我们的生活中消失了
Izzy peeled out of our lives like 10 minutes ago.
那是个错误吗?
Was it a mistake?
什么? 整件事 还是和依奇分手?
What? The whole thing, or breaking up with Izzy?
我不知道 是哪一个
Either way, I don't know.
也许这不可避免
I mean, maybe it was inevitable.
也许这永远也行不通
You know, maybe it never could've worked.
这不是常人所做的
It's not what people do.
那是个不去尝试的原因吗
Is that a reason to not do something,
仅仅因为其他人不做?
just because other people don't?
说真的 是的 我想也许是的
Honestly, yeah, I think maybe it is.
是啊
Yeah.
"居家置业"
"Home Seekers."
哦 天 这主意现在听起来好极了
Oh, my God. That sounds so good right now.
不是吗?
Doesn't it?
他妈的白♥痴♥!
Fucking idiot!
又来了
Here we go again.
哦 依奇 你看上去有麻烦了
Oh, you look troubled, Iz.
我 呃...
I, uh...
我用烟熏了房♥间里的一切
I smoked everything in the house.
所以十分钟前
So 10 minutes earlier,
你本可以抓我敲苹果甘菊
you would've caught me apple-bonging chamomile
和一株死了的室内植物的现行
and a dead house plant.
结束了吗?
So it's over this time?
真的结束了吗?
Like, for real?
是啊
Yeah.
你想谈谈吗?
Do you want to tell me about it?
我真的要吗?
Do I really have to?
不 外遇这事是一个庞大的危险领域
No. The whole affair was a sprawling field of peril.
你踩着哪种雷不重要
Doesn't really matter what IED you stepped on.
那你伤心吗?
So are you sad?
羞辱?
Humiliated?
生气?
Angry?
筋疲力尽?
Exhausted?
大部分是羞辱
Humiliated, mostly.
当我穿着睡衣
I had an epiphany
站在被过着普通生活的普通家庭包围的
while I was standing there in my pajamas
郊区中♥央♥
in the middle of suburbia
我恍然大悟
surrounded by normal families living normal lives.
他们感觉不到我所感觉的
They didn't feel the way that I felt.
他们无趣 而我却有点儿不一样
They were bored, and I was just something different.
我差点儿十八岁就结婚了
I almost got married when I was 18.
不可能
No way.
剧情反转 对吧?
Trans Appalachian, right?
是啊 我当时热恋了
Yeah. I was so in love
茶不思饭不想的
that I couldn't eat or sleep or breathe.
就好像有块石头压在胸口
It just, like, sat right on my chest, you know?
对 我们甚至在索诺马找了个可爱的小嬉皮教堂
Yeah, we even found this cute little hippie church in Sonoma.
发生什么了?
What happened?
哦
Well,
他逼我 要我们逃到
he exacted me that we were gonna escape
我们三维的年轻人三部曲里面去
into our three-dimensional YA trilogy...
他告诉我 他也许要去
He told me that he should probably go
所谓的布朗大学
to this Brown University place.
衰
Lame.
当他告诉我的时候 我都打包好了
My bags were packed when he told me.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 我回想了想
Yeah, I think back,
意识到他只是
and I realized that he was just,
性感而已
like, too hot, you know?
真♥相♥
Truth.
你不能相信有太多权利的男人
You can't trust men with that much power.
嗯
Mmh-mnh.
不能
No.
当我不管出于什么恶心的原因想要做什么的时候
You know, when I want to for whatever sick reason
我都能感受到我所感受的
I can still feel what I felt then,
就像内心死了一样
just like I'm dead inside,
你懂吗?
you know?
呃 李在我们之间放了整个大洲
So, um, Lee put an entire continent between us,
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表