剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
但你们太顽固了
but you guys are stubborn.
像是一个痕迹印在我脑子里
Like a stain.
一个美丽的痕迹
Like a... like a beautiful stain.
很俊美
Very handsome...
俊美
handsome...
的痕迹
stain.
但是我们都同意这是纯粹的交易是吧?
Yeah, but we agree that this is a business arrangement, right?
是的当然
Yeah. Of course.
当他妈的然
Abso-fucking-lutely.
房♥租还是要给的
Yeah. Rent doesn't pay itself.
她像是我们共同的通道
She's like our mutual hall pass.
是啊
Yeah.
所以我们每周每人和她有两次约会?
Yeah, we each get two sessions a week with her?
我是说和你
I mean... I mean, you.
谢谢你想起来
Thank you for remembering
我在这里以及我是个人
that I'm both present and a human being.
我们可以直接预约一个月
We could just book her for the whole month
然后我们可以再约
and then we can revisit it...
好的
Yeah.
到时候再说
... at that point.
嗯 这样
Okay, so...
这是我的要价
here's my deal...
我可能要拒绝很多常客
I'm probably gonna be shutting down a lot of regulars,
可能会失去一些客户
I'll probably lose a few,
所以我要收取一些额外费用
so I'm gonna have to charge you guys a premium.
哦还有我需要你们提前
Oh, and I'm gonna have to get you guys
一个月交费
to pay the month in advance
来预约周一到周四
to hold Mondays through Thursdays,
因为周末只留给私人关系
cause weekends are for non-paying relationships only.
你们同意吗
So, we good?
我没问题 你可以吗 小艾
I'm good. You good, Em?
嗯 但是我们要同意
Yeah, but we agree
我们的亲密关系并不包括爱爱是吧
that the intimacy is, like, non-penetrationable, right?
好的 所以没问题的话
Okay, so if that's that,
有人愿意起草一份正式合同
does anyone want to write up a formal contract,
还是像商人那样握个手就够了?
or will a spirited round of businessman handshakes suffice?
噢 那是来接我的 我要走了
That's my ride at the corner, so I'm gonna fly.
再见 塔卡斯基太太
Mr. Trakarsky.
塔卡斯基先生
Mrs. Trakarsky.
这真是一个坑爹的部分
It's been a fucking slice.
-她走了吗? -嗯
- Did she leave? - Yeah.
她把大♥麻♥拿走了
She took the weed.
我知道是我先挑起的
I know I started it,
但我真的觉得我们昨晚对依奇太过于正经了
but I really think we got too business-ey with Izzy last night.
将她物化 伤害她感情
Objectified her. Hurt her feelings.
亲爱的 她是个伴♥游♥
Honey, she is an escort
我们是她的客户
and we are her clients,
所以整个关系
so the whole situation
本来就是交易关系
is inherently business-ey.
我只是觉得我们需要划清界限 你知道吗
I just think we need to set clear boundaries, you know,
以保证事情不会失去控制
and make sure this whole thing doesn't spin out of control.
你是指 我们其中一个
You mean so one of us
不对对方产生感情吗
doesn't develop feelings for another?
可能吧
Maybe.
我们有谁对对方产生感情了吗
Has one of us already developed feelings for another?
没有
No.
我看到了你对她痴汉的眼神
I saw those googly eyes you were giving her last night.
痴汉?
Googly eyes?
那是我醉酒的眼神
Those are my stoned eyes.
我完全能看出区别 那是痴汉的眼神
I totally know the difference, and those were googly eyes.
我知道你醉酒的时候是怎样的
I know your stoned eyes.
我跟你说
I'm telling you,
我整个大学期间
all throughout college,
大家都说 "嘿 你是想撩我吗? "
people were like, "Hey, are you hitting on me?"
我就说 "不 我只是醉的很厉害而已"
I was like, "No, I'm just super high over here."
-这才不是真的 -就是真的
- That is not true. - It is true.
我才不信呢
I don't believe that.
我眼睛是不是红的 红红的有点斜视
Were they red? Like, very reddish? But squinty?
我知道你痴汉的眼神是什么样的
I know your googly eyes.
才不是 好了 别再闹了
That's not it, okay, so stop saying it.
我不知道为什么我要自证清白
I don't know why I have to defend myself.
我只是觉得我们
I just think it's better for all of us
将它作为
if we have it
一个明确的金钱交易比较好 好吗?
as a clearly defined business arrangement, okay?
服务费都给了
Payment for services rendered.
好吧
Okay.
好
Right.
所以我们要怎么决定谁先搞到她?
So how do we decide who gets her first?
-噁 -嗯
- Ew. - Yeah.
噁 听起来好怪
Ew. That sounded bad.
我被自己恶心到了
I just grossed myself out.
不如抛硬币?
Just flip a coin?
或者剪刀石头布?
Rock-paper-scissors?
你造吗 我先来
You know what? I'm just gonna go first.
- 这怎么就公平了? - 女士优先
- How is that fair? - Ladies first.
这个情况下有两个女士 这不公平
There's two ladies in this situation. That's unfair.
我永远都不会有优先的机会 永远
I will never get to go first. Like, ever.
事不过三吧
Once every three times, I guess,
但...但这不够
but... that's not enough.
这应该是一半一半的几率 我们应该
Should be 50/50. We should...
哦 女人 我嘞个
Ladies... Oh, my. Hello.
-这是...我们在讨论吗 -嗯哼
- Is this... us deciding? - Uh-huh.
哦天啊
Oh, my God.
所以意见一致没?
So we have a deal?
- 我可以先上? - 嗯
- I get to go first? - Mm-hmm.
你保证?
You promise?
不
No.
那我应该停下来吗?
Should I stop?
所以我们以后都要这样讨论问题吗?
Is this how we're gonna decide things from now on?
- 嗯哼 - 好吧
- Mm-hmm. - Okay.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
喜欢 但我感觉我有点目光短浅
I do, but I feel like I'm being short-sighted.
傻♥逼♥鸡♥巴♥
Stupid penis.
通过理智的想法
Through the use of rational thought.
但因为具有感官记忆
But with sensory memory,
大脑编程性设定
the brain is designed
只处理那些以后会
only to process information
有用处的信息
that will be useful at a later date.
让开
Psst!
不好意思
Sorry. Sorry.
你可以打断一下并让一下你的腿吗 傻♥逼♥?
You could meet me halfway and move your legs, dickface?
嗨
Hi.
我穿的想一个饥渴的WNBA队员来上课
I'm in class dressed like a horny WNBA player.
你都不问一下
You could at least ask.
你的衣服告诉了我一切
Kinda tells its own story, man.
我还谷歌♥了一个小时的篮球术语
I had to Google an hour's worth of basketball jargon.
以防突发这种状况
In case it, like, ever comes up,
其实并没有
there really isn't
查了一个小时
an hour's worth of basketball jargon,
所以我都是瞎扯淡的
so I just started, like, making shit up.
好的吧
Yeah.
我能借你的笔记抄一下吗
Hey, can I borrow your notes?
全给你了
All yours.
之前的三十四分钟你都去干嘛了?
What have you been doing for the last 34 minutes?
我真的不知道
I honestly have no idea.
我要借你的笔记 斯坦 复印两份 明天给我?
I'm gonna need your notes, Stan. Two copies, bring 'em tomorrow?
当然 没问题
Sure. Absolutely.
其实我叫凯尔
It's Kyle, by the way.
但叫我斯坦也可以 嗯
But Stan works. Yeah.
我可以叫斯坦
I can be Stan.
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表