剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
- Uncle Jack... - Yes.
如果你再想给我捣乱的话
... if you try and jump my shit one more time,
结局会很难看的
this is gonna end really poorly.
-明白了吗 -捣乱?
- Is that clear? - Jump?
我没打算捣乱 宝宝我什么都没打算做
I'm not trying to jump. I'm not trying to do anything.
听着 我不知道你想干嘛
Listen, I don't know what your thing is...
听着 我只是一个忠诚的朋友
Look, guys, I'm just a loyal friend
今早在依奇哭的时候抱着她
who held Izzy while she cried this morning.
我们摔跤摔得很用力 但是我们也抱抱了
We wrestled really hard, but then we hugged it out again.
贵圈真乱
Sounds complicated.
我不应该说摔跤那件事的
Just shouldn't have said the thing about the wrestling.
听着 我的重点是
Look, my point... my point is,
我是不是要变成那个在你们决定重新开始之后
is that I'm gonna be the one putting the pieces
帮依奇收拾烂摊子的人
of Izzy back together after you guys move on.
所以到底是怎样
So what's the deal?
你们真的要和她分手吗
Are you guys really breaking up with her?
-不 -不
- No. - No.
不 我们没办法和她分手 我们都没有和她在一起过
No, we can't break up with her. We were never really with her.
狗屁 你们自己心里清楚
Bullshit. And you know it.
-没有 -不不不 没有 我们没有
- Mnh-mnh. - No, it's true. We... we... we don't...
你知道的 我们只是
We just, you know... we want to put it...
我们只是在一起 只是在一起而已
We're all on the same team here. We're all on the same team.
我们 嗯 你知道的
We are, you know...
-我们要从头开始 -去你♥妈♥的♥
-we're going back to the beginning. - Fuck you.
我们要重新来将它作为
We're putting it back and making it
-一个单纯的雇佣关系 -雇佣关系
- a finite business arrangement. - Finite business arrangement.
我同意
I could maybe get behind that.
-真的吗 -写张支票
- Really? - Write the check.
别胡搞了
Stop fucking around.
好的 让我来理清一下你要我们干的事情
Okay. So, just so I'm clear on what you're asking of us.
你们想让我们遮掩
You want us to cover for you for the duration
你们持续性要做的疯狂行为
of this deranged program that you're on.
就这样吗 然后就完了吗
And that's it? It's over after that?
对的
Yep.
我说这里是霍桑高地吧
I mean this is Hawthorne Heights, right?
不是啪啪啪公社
It's not some sex commune.
我懂 不过真的有啪啪啪公社吗
Okay, but are there really sex communes?
到处都是啪啪啪公社
They're all sex communes, yes.
有'公社'这个词 都不用'啪啪啪'来修饰了
When you hear commune, you don't even need the sex part.
他们全都在啪啪啪
That's all they're doing is sex.
我想说的是 我们有小孩 你造吗
I mean, we have kids, you know?
这社区里每个人都有小孩
Everybody in the neighborhood has kids.
小孩是你来这个社区的原因
That's why you come to this neighborhood.
你有小孩了 你要安定下来了
You have kids. You settle down.
然后你就把他们排出来了
You pump 'em out, you know?
哦 这 不好意思 我比较反应迟钝
That... I'm sorry. That's insensitive.
你们在努力了 终有一天会有的
You're working on it. It's gonna happen.
你们肯定会有小孩的 我坚信
It's definitely gonna happen for you two, I believe it.
好了好了换话题
Okay. Okay. Move on now.
-好的 -不 没关系
- Okay. - Nah, it's okay.
我们只是放肆了一下
We just let it get away from us a little bit, to be honest.
我们将它错当做成不可能成为的事情
We mistook it for something it never really could be.
好的 可是 你们要重新开始是吧
Okay, but, Em, you are pressing reset, right?
你们回到那个四周的合同是吧
You're putting it back to a 4-week business arrangement?
就像重新开支票
Like, writing a new check.
是的 就是这样
Yes, exactly.
我们对外声称依奇和她妈妈一起回锡拉丘兹了
Yeah. We say Izzy went back to Syracuse with her mother,
也就是我姐姐
who... who's my sister.
好的 我确定这个奇奇怪怪的狗屁理由
Yeah. I'm sure this murky gumbo of bullshit
不会以后和你们剪不断理还乱
won't come back to haunt you in any way, shape, or form.
好吧
Okay.
我们只用使劲的撒谎
All we have to do is lie our asses off
就是因为那个合同 是吧
for the remainder of the contract, right?
-是的 -这是很好的预演啊
- Yep. - That's good practice.
你知道的 几年后 我们就要对着我们的孩子
You know, in a few years, we're gonna have to lie
撒谎说我们从来都不抽大♥麻♥
to our own kids and tell them we never smoked weed
或者像是吃干果一样吃迷幻蘑菇
or ate shrooms like they were dried fruit.
哦 还有一个烦人的转折
So, there is one other disturbing new twist.
爱娃 曼斯菲尔德知道了 她还敲诈我们
Ava Matherfield knows, and she's blackmailing us.
-爱娃知道了? -对的
- Ava knows? - Yep.
所以你想让我们帮你杀了她吗
And you want us to help you kill her?
为什么你们两个总是可以绕到杀人上去呢
Why does it always circle back to murder with you two?
这个社区要鸡飞狗跳了
This neighborhood's going to hell.
现在已经鸡飞狗跳了
That's what's happening here. Going right to hell.
真好 在宿醉之前先让我们喝个爽
Nice. Let's get this going before the hangover kicks in.
来自一个即将起飞的酒鬼
Said the spiraling alcoholic.
我不知道 只是我写的所有东西
I don't know. Every... everything I type
显得我们很操蛋 你知道吗
makes us sound like dicks, you know?
就好像在"从此以后"
It's like nothing nice
后面都没有好东西
ever comes after "From this point forward."
-我懂 但是我们还是要...
- Yeah, but we've got to...
-嘿 -嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
你来啦
You're here!
是的 不好意思
Yeah. Sorry.
-哇 -你穿睡衣诶
- Whoops. - Wearing pajamas.
是的
I am.
-这是个帐篷吗 -是的
- Is that a tent? - It is.
我们刚打算发短♥信♥给你
We were actually just texting you.
哦 你写了什么?
Oh, what does it say?
没什么
Nothing.
是... 既然你已经在这了我们就可以直接跟你说了
It's... we can just tell you now because you're here.
是 你们要和我分手吗?
Is it, uh, you guys are breaking up with me?
看... 事情是这样的
Uh, well, s... see, that... that's the thing.
不用说了 我知道了 我真知道了
No, I get it. I do.
就单从她说的? 她说的四个字?
Just from what she said? Her four words?
对 我是一个坏 嗯... 随便怎么说好了 我是个...
Yeah, I was a bad, um... whatever, I was a...
我是个不称职的第三方 我进行得太快了
I was a bad third. I moved way too fast
我把你们吓尿了
and I scared the shit out of you guys.
现在你们打退堂鼓了
So now you're retreating
你们想重新恢复基本原则
and you're trying to reinstate the ground rules
或许让它再次成为
and probably make it into a four-week,
为期四周的合同
uh, business arrangement again.
这是... 这是... 我... 说的差不多对吧?
Is that... is that... am I... is that close?
大意来说 是对的
Um, in the general zip code, yeah.
- 见鬼 - 这是一种天赋
- Damn. - It's a gift.
我带了一些东西过来
I brought some things.
听我说
Just hear me out.
你知道吗? 就...
You know what? Just...
喔 你就像《欢乐满人间》里酷毙了的孙女
Wow. You're like Mary Poppins' way cooler granddaughter.
我们来做一些无性活动
We're gonna do something other than sex.
我们要一起玩 但是是在这里
We're gonna hang out together, but we're gonna do it here
不是在大庭广众之下 所以你不用面对
and not in the daylight, where you could face
同事们的嘲笑或者害怕丢了无聊的工作
the scorn of your peers or lose your boring jobs.
事情的发展远远
Uh, we built some serious momentum
超出了我们的预料
going in the other direction.
好吧 那么 过了今晚
Okay, so, uh, after tonight,
如果你还感觉是这样的话 那么我就离开
if you still feel that way, then I will leave,
我再也不会出现在你们面前
and you will never see me again.
但是我不打算收你们的钱
But I'm not gonna take your money.
这一切就当没发生过
It's all or nothing.
那么...
Well...
她都这样说了
she's here.
好吧 在我们做这些事之前
Right, before we do any of this,
我想确认一下我们是否已经达成了共识
I just want to make sure we're all on the same page.
不
Nope.
今晚我们要操♥他♥妈♥的共识 操♥他♥妈♥的界限
Tonight we are going to fuck pages, fuck boundaries,
操♥他♥妈♥的因素 让一切都去他妈的
fuck parameters, fuck all of it.
我们要操♥他♥妈♥的恐惧
We're just gonna fuck our fear.
- 操♥我♥们的恐惧? - 对
- Fuck our fear? - Yeah.
- 准备好了吗? - 对
- We ready? - Yeah.
我们现在就要开始了
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表