剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
你今晚带谁来的? 你看起来很紧张
What is with you tonight? You seem very stressed.
艾玛
It's Emma.
她和一个同事在吃晚饭
She's doing dinner with a colleague,
现在应该已经结束了 就是这样
and she's supposed to be done by now, that's all.
那是什么让你如此紧张呢?
That's what's stressing you out so much?
你大概每两秒钟就要看一次手♥机♥
You check your phone, like, every two seconds.
仅此而已
Yeah, that's it.
你想去玩玩吗?
Okay. You want to play?
- 我们现在玩怎么样? - 好的 我非常乐意
- Can we play the game now? - I'd love to play, okay.
- 好的 我先来 - 好 准备好了吗?
- Okay, I'll go first. - Okay. Ready?
生日快乐...
Happy Birthday...
总统先生
Mr. President
太简单了
Too easy.
我... 我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
生日快乐...
Happy Birthday...
喔 你像一个风♥骚♥的小婊♥子♥?
Oh, you're like a sexy baby?
... 总统先生...
... Mr. President...
我不知道 奥巴马
I don't know. Barack Obama.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you joking?
不 我不知道
No,no idea.
你摇摆你的身体 看起来真性感
You got your sexy on by moving your body.
生日快乐 总统先生? 搞什么?
Happy Birthday, Mr. President? What is that?
裙子快要掉下来了 喔!
The dress is coming up. Whoo!
你骑着一匹小马?
You're riding a pony?
不 就像是...
No,it's like...
喔! 喔!
Hah! Oh!
一个尿片 你穿着一个尿片?
A diaper. You're wearing a diaper?
- 不 - 我觉得我就快猜中了
- No. - I feel like I'm getting close.
- 妈的烫死了 - 真的吗?
- Hot Damn. - Yeah?
它的名字就是这样来的
Literally, that's what it's called.
噢 天啊
Oh, my God.
我的嘴都要被烫掉了
That just totally exfoliated my mouth.
我喜欢这样
I loved it.
我应该买♥♥两瓶的
I should have got two.
你在暗示我喝太多了吗?
Are you insinuating I drink too much?
不 我...
No, I...
因为我完全是这样认为的
'Cause I totally do.
我并没有想要喝完它
I'm not exactly working on it,
但是现在我想喝完
but I'm thinking about working on it
一会儿 我想 也许 我不知道
in the near future, I think, maybe, I don't know.
妈的太火♥辣♥了
Hot fucking Damn.
我知道有个地方
I know a place.
旅馆?
A hotel?
比这更好
Better.
难道这个不好吃吗?
Isn't it delicious?
秀兰 邓波儿 秀兰邓波儿
Shirley Temple. Shirley Temple.
- 你是在跟我开玩笑吗? - 不
- Are you joking with me right now? - No.
你是地球上唯一不知道这个的人
You're the only person in the world who doesn't know this.
你能再给我几个其他的线索吗?
Well, can you give me something else to work with?
给他几个其他的
Give him another clue.
我不会给他其他的
I'm not giving him another clue.
- 你在干嘛 拒绝给线索? - 快说
- What are you, refusing clues? - Say it.
我不知道是什么
I don't know what it is.
你真是个白♥痴♥
You're an idiot.
首先 谢谢你们能来参加
First, thank you all for coming,
但更重要的是
but more importantly,
我自豪地宣布
I'm proud to announce
我漂亮美丽的妻子 洛莉
that my beautiful and brilliant wife, Lori...
刚刚接受了
has just accepted a seat
著名的汉密尔顿学院校友董事会的职位
on the prestigious Hamilton School Alumni Board!
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you all.
大家都太客气了
You're so kind.
请放心
Rest assured,
我非常重视我的新职位
I take my new position very seriously.
- 喔 天啊 - 好的 换个话题
- Oh my God. - Okay, enough about me.
我希望你们在后面的趴体中玩得开心
I want you to enjoy the rest of the party.
还有 我们已经设计了
And, oh, we have devised
全新的游戏
an entirely new game
我认为你们都会
that I think you all
在这个游戏中玩得开心
are going to be quite entertained by.
再来一局?
More games?
好的 趴体开始!
Okay, party!
狂欢吧!
Party time! Come on!
谢谢!
Thank you!
- 那么... - 她过来了
- So... - There she is.
三天内
How much ass-kissing
你能拍多少马屁
can you squeeze into three days,
塔卡斯基副院长
Assistant Dean Trakarsky?
顺便说一下 祝贺你
Congratulations, by the way.
谢谢!
Thank you!
还要来点夏敦埃酒吗 女士?
More Chardonnay, madame?
好的
Oh, definitely.
哇?
What?
真♥他♥妈♥的奇妙
This is fucking amazing.
告诉过你的
Told you.
你选的真不错
You did good.
- 你喜欢这样? - 对
- You like it? - Yeah.
很好
Good.
很好 对吧?
Nice, huh?
我昨天晚上失眠
I was awake for hours last night
想象着
thinking about
一对霍桑高地夫妇
a married couple in Hawthorne Heights
撇开我自己睡了
sleeping in bed together without me.
- 噢 妈的 我吓到你了吗? - 不 不 不...
- Oh, fuck. Did I scare you? - No, no, no, no, no...
别动 站在这
Hold on. Just stay there.
- 好 - 别动
- Okay. - Stay there.
我做了很多家庭作业
So I did a lot of homework.
对 看了很多特写大量蔬菜的
Yep, watched a lot of highly highly disturbing videos,
超级超级无聊的视频
featuring on a vast array of vegetables.
那真是... 那真是太令人沮丧了
It was... it was very upsetting.
我觉得我那时看见了一个葫芦
I think I saw a gourd,
也可能是一个茄子
or it could have been an eggplant,
或者大一点的
like a large one,
我记不清了
I don't know.
反正 我... 我... 我没有学到多少
Anyways, I... I... I didn't learn much.
请告诉我那个箱子里没有蔬菜
Please tell me there are no vegetables in there.
噢 天呐 你的笑让我好紧张
Oh, my God, your laugh makes me so nervous.
我可能生病了
I could be sick.
但是是好的方面
But in a good way.
你真美
You're so fucking beautiful.
诗? 真的吗?
Lyric? Really?
这就是你想到的?
That's what you came up with?
我已经带着成堆的羞耻感
I've carried mounds of shame
走过了16年
for 16 years now.
"成堆的羞愧感"
"Mounds of Shame"
完全可以成为我下一个乐队的名字
is absolutely the name of my next band.
你在乐队待过吗?
You've been in bands?
这样会使你兴奋吗?
Did that turn you on?
你还好吗?
You okay?
我爱你的眼睛
I love your eyes.
它们像 雌鹿的眼睛
They're, like, doe eyes,
你应该已经听过很多次了吧
you probably heard that a million times.
不 我从没听过
No, I've never heard that before.
不 我打赌每个男人都会对你这样说
Yeah, I bet every dude says that to you.
你嘴唇真软
Your lips are so soft.
感觉真奇怪... 你没有胡子
It feels so weird to... You don't have a beard.
对 至少现在没有
Yeah, not yet at least.
你右脸上的美丽的印迹
The beauty mark on your right cheek
是我迷上你的第一个理由
is the first thing that made me just go crazy for you.
我曾经试着把它抓掉
I used to try and scratch it off.
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表