剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
是这样吗?
Is that right?
因为你看上去还没醒酒呢
'Cause you look pretty hungover.
我确信可以打败你
I'm sure I could take you.
好的 那么
Okay. All right.
试试吧 我向你挑战
Try it. I dare you.
- 不 不 - 我没有
- Don't. Don't. - I'm not.
- 别哭 - 我努力不哭
- Don't cry. - I'm trying not to.
这不公平 好吗?
That is not fair, okay?
这起作用了吗?
Is it working?
过来
Get over here.
靠过来
Come here.
嗯 这只是因为安迪吗?
Um, so is this just about Andy?
不 关于我
No. It's about me.
我想安迪只是附带被伤了而已
I just think Andy was collateral damage.
这... 真是言简意赅 你介意说清楚点吗?
That's a... that's a pithy line. You care to elaborate?
哦 天呐
Oh, man.
嗯... 昨晚
So... last night,
我度过了我人生中的第一次3P
I had the first threesome of my life.
还挺棒的
It was pretty amazing.
事实上 我应该换一个词来形容的
Actually, I need a better word for that
因为我用这个来形容果冻
'cause I use that for, like, sour Jelly Bellys
还有靴子还有其他的一些东西
and boots and pretty much everything else.
这就像...
This was like...
扭曲了
like transformative.
我... 我感觉到我的头发都到了高♥潮♥
I'm... I'm pretty sure my hair had an orgasm.
好吧
Okay.
那么 你跟你的叔叔阿姨乱♥伦♥了
So, you got it on with your aunt and uncle.
喔
Whoo-hoo.
请别这样叫他们
Please stop calling them that.
好吧 你和... 已婚夫妇
Okay. So you and this... this married couple
你们在约会
that you're dating.
这... 这才是重点
That's... that's the thing.
这才是问题的所在 因为 我们没有约会
That's the problem. Like, we're not dating.
我们没形成任何关系 像是妇夫妇之类的
We're not becoming anything, like a throuple,
或者随便个操蛋的名字
or whatever the fuck you call it.
我不知道 我们就像...
I don't know. We're just like...
对 你们是交易关系
Yeah. You're a business arrangement.
不再是这样了
Not anymore.
什么?
What?
我好像把支票撕掉了
I kind of ripped up the check.
你... 我...
You... I...
好吧 我一定是 耳朵里装满了伏特加酒
Okay. I must have, like, premium vodka in my ears
因为我发誓你刚说的
because I swear that you just said
你撕了支票
that you ripped up the check.
太疯狂了
That's crazy.
对 因为我不是妓♥女♥ 所以...
Yeah, 'cause I'm not a prostitute, so...
哦
Oh.
好吧 那么 你是什么?
Okay. So, then, what are you?
嗯 我猜 从这个角度来看
Well, uh, I guess, at this point,
我只是...
I'm just...
他们的炮♥友♥?
their booty call?
我不知道
I don't know.
嘿 这些大混♥蛋♥ 他们骗了你
Hey, those assholes, they led you on.
他们... 他们让你觉得
They... they made you think
事情该有个结果 但是不是这样的
that it could become something that it's not,
让你变成了白♥痴♥ 我没有冒犯的意思
which makes you a fucking idiot, no offense.
这怎么没有冒犯?
How is that not offensive?
你就是他们的安迪 好吗?
You're their Andy, okay?
你只是他们的玩物 你要"藏在心里"
Their plaything, someone that you keep "On simmer."
那又怎样? 你在劝我♥干♥嘛
So what? You're suggesting what,
像业报上说的那样 还是怎样?
like karmic justice here, or something?
对 我是说 如果他妈的适合的话 就这样吧
Yeah. I mean, if the asshat fits, then wear it.
我觉得你好像正在坚持一段艰苦的爱情
I get you're trying to do like the tough-love thing here,
但是 就像 你真的陷进去了
but, like, you really suck at this.
或者我是太聪明 反对 扭曲 对吗?
Or am I amazing, nay, transformative, right?
- 你没有 - 不 我有
- You're not. - Yes, I am.
你一定没有
You are absolutely not.
我很擅长
I am good at this.
我就是冰冷坚硬的事实 依奇
I am the cold, hard truth, Izzy.
或许冰冷和坚硬
Maybe the cold and the hard.
喔
Aw.
等你安定下来我一定会怀念这些的
I'm gonna miss this when you're institutionalized,
当他们把你关起来时
when they lock you up.
开个玩笑 我们很擅长开玩笑
The banter. We're so good at it.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我...
And I...
跟安迪有一腿 嗯... 我该走了
fucked Andy, um... and I got to go.
拜
Bye.
我要花一点时间
It's gonna take me a second
梳理一下所有的信息
to digest all this information.
你恐怕要花一个月
Looks like it's gonna take you a month
消化那个生胶包装袋里的牛肉
to digest that crepe-wrapped cow.
太恶心了 兄弟
That's so gross, man.
- 你那里面放了什么? - 健康食品
- What's in yours? - Healthy stuff.
嗯? 加了你用特殊酱料配好的雄性激素
Hmm? With your special sauce of estrogen
和你哥哥的失望吗?
and your big brother's disappointment?
你能不能闭上你的嘴巴?
Can you, like, close your mouth?
这里有很多人...
There's people here that don't...
好好享受你的生活 老兄 好吗?
Enjoy your life, dude, okay?
- 把它整个吞下去 - 我在做
- Swallow it whole. - I am.
别再只是活着了
And stop surviving.
开始真正的生活吧
Start living.
我在过着真正的生活呢
I am living.
你是在说我不应该害怕
You're saying I shouldn't be afraid
大庭广众之下跟依奇在一起?
of going public with Izzy?
应该把她带出来像我们一样
Should just kind of like show her as we are
然后... 然后面对它所带来的后果?
and... and face the consequences?
- 天呐! - 喔
- Jesus! - Ow.
听着 你这混球
Listen, you dumb-ass.
你和艾玛不会公然的
You and Emma are not gonna openly
把第三个人加进你的婚姻
add a third person to your marriage
还在波特兰炫耀你这破事!
and flaunt that shit all over Portland!
好吧 你小声点
Well, keep your fucking voice down.
离我家人远点
Let alone anywhere near my family.
天啊 这就把你弄生气了
Jesus, you're so riled up over this.
- 天啊 - 这就是我的生活
- God. - It's my life.
听着 你可能会丢掉工作 好吗?
Look. You're gonna lose your job, okay?
你们三个简直就是怪诞秀
The three of you are gonna be a freak show.
你们会上"早安 美国"的
You're gonna be on "Good Morning, America."
人们会向你们扔假血的
People are gonna throw fake blood on you
- 就在这街上 - 你为什么不...
- in the streets! - Why would...
第一 小声点好吗?
First of all, keep your fucking voice down, okay?
别告诉我我该做什么
Don't tell me fucking what to do.
第二 他们为什么会给我们扔假血?
Secondly, why would they be throwing fake blood on us?
我们是什么? 身上披着皮毛还是什么?
What are we, like we have furs on or something?
- 随便吧 - 好好想想你说的话
- Whatever. - Think about what you're saying.
- 随便吧 - 你的分♥析♥简直废话连篇
- Whatever. - Your analogies make no sense.
听着 好吗?
Listen, okay?
你会被公众嘲笑
You're gonna endure public ridicule.
你会被赶出去
You're gonna be cast out.
你会变成一个怪人
You're going to be a weirdo.
我...我们住在波特兰好吗? 混♥蛋♥
W... we are living in Portland, asshole, okay?
不是阿富汗
Not Afghanistan.
老兄 我们扯平了好吗? 1比1 休战
Dude, we're even, by the way. Okay? 1-1. Truce.
这不有趣!
This isn't fun sober!
这本来就不有趣 Nina!
It's not supposed to be fun, Nina!
我要踹你屁♥股♥!
I'm kicking your ass!
哦!
Ow!
哦哦
Ow. Ow.
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表