剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
You seem upset, dearest.
我不相信他们说的鬼话 保罗
I am not buying their bullshit, Paul.
我的蜘蛛侠感官正在隐隐作痛
My Spidey-Sense is tingling.
好了 所以 我们的幌子...
Okay, guys. So, our cover...
可... 可信吗?
Is it... Is it solid now?
对 不需要再解释了
Yeah. No more woods.
洛瑞也不会再来了
No more Lori.
太好了
Good.
很... 很高兴知道这些
That's... That's good to know.
所以...
So...
所以 嗯 你们...
so, um, do you guys...
你们还记得我们进行到哪一步了吗?
Do you guys remember where we left off?
我实在是记不太清
'Cause I can't really remember.
我们刚刚是在这吗?
But were we back here?
你的蜘蛛侠感官只是个追踪器开关而且它并没有很好用...
Well, your Spidey-Sense is a track breaker and it really isn't...
他们带了道具
They brought props.
好吧 你要靠你自己了 宝贝
Okay, you are on your own, baby doll.
噢 日了狗了
Oh, shit.
除非是在遮掩什么不然他们为什么要这么做?
Why would they do that unless it was a cover-up?
他们为什么要把面具和刀带出来
Why would they bring out the mask and the knife
就为了演示给我们看? 拜托
for show-and-tell? Come on.
实话说 我也不知道
Well, honestly, I don't have an answer to that.
谁?
Hello?
- 你好 - 嗯 好吧
- Hey. - Um, okay.
嘿
Hey.
我只是需要找一个...
I just needed someone to talk to...
知道发生了什么的人来谈谈
someone who actually knows what I'm talking about.
你不会让我独自喝完这瓶酒的吧?
You're not gonna make me drink this all by myself, right?
好吧
Whatever. Fine.
哇
Whew.
我爱我们
I love us.
你懂的 不止是性♥爱♥ 是我们每一个人
You know, not just the sex, but, like, us.
我也是
Me too.
我也是
Me three.
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表