剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
所以这豪华的约会什么时候才来?
So when's the big date?
现在
Right now.
不去睡觉
No possibility of flaking
或者约炮
or turning it into some sloppy booty call.
直接走吧
Let's just go.
好 等我整理一下
Okay, just bag it up.
什么鬼?
What?
你回忆一下
Recall, if you will,
在你的手♥机♥上倒计时60秒的时间?
literally counting down from 60 on your phone?
你知道吗 我看到消息的时候
You know when I get the O.C.
正在打扫卫生
I was cleaning,
在家里都要疯了
shit was crazy at the house.
我满头大汗
Like, I'm sweating.
我...我没有...我现在神烦
Like, I'm... I'm not... I'm vile right now.
你需要给我点时间
You really need to give me a minute.
洗洗干净
Suffer. Be cleansed.
为什么我们不...一小时后再见?
Why don't we... just meet here in an hour?
成吗?
Okay?
我想穿的好看点儿
I wanna be pretty for you.
额...你在占便宜
Um... you're cheating.
什么?
What?
-你在占便宜 -什么? 没有
- This is cheating. - What? No.
这件事情 我能控制得了吗?
Am I ever going to have any control in this thing?
你还想让我多诚实?
How honest do you want me to be?
那是我大三的暑假
It was the summer of my junior year,
巴塞罗那到处都是学生
and Barcelona was crawling with students.
我...
I...
我在酒吧里
I was in this bar,
然后一个女孩儿走了进来
and this girl comes in,
她旁边还有一个帅哥
and she was with this really good-looking dude,
我以为那是她男朋友
so I thought it was her boyfriend.
结果发现他是她的男闺蜜 还是个基佬
Turns out he was her gay best friend.
然后...
And...
他激我们 让我们来一发
He dared us to make out.
就凑了点钱
He took up a collection.
哦 我天 这...
Oh, God, this is...
黛娜说让我们把这段回忆开诚布公
Well, Dina said we could unlock the memories.
从我小伙伴那里得到的经验
It's unhealthy to deny the past,
回避过去 有害身心健康
especially from our partners.
我们就是这样
It's who we are.
棒棒的 亲爱的 继续说
Awesome. Yeah. Keep going, honey.
据说是伊凡洁琳...让他这么做的
It turns out Evangeline had, um... put him up to it.
拜托了 很抱歉 黛娜
Please. I'm sorry, Dina.
伊凡洁琳
Evangeline?
没有人叫这个名字
No one's really called Evangeline.
一开始 我们只是
At first, we would just
在小巷里面偷偷地接吻
steal kisses in alleys...
然后 我们就会跑到镇上压马路 十指紧扣
Then we would walk through town, holding hands...
想想当时我那么酷 我就觉得害羞
It's embarrassing how cool I thought I was.
你现在说的这个事情
I'm currently embarrassed for you,
让我尴尬症都犯了
your telling this story.
我觉得我爱上她了
You know, I think I was in love with her.
没错
Yeah.
我爱上了...
I was in love with...
我差点就睡了依奇
I almost fucked Izzy.
没错 只要我们开诚布公
Yeah. As long as we're unlocking secrets.
我差点就上了依奇
I almost fucked Izzy.
我们现在就是沿着河边走
We were right on the border, man.
就像是走在刀刃上
It was like on the razor's edge.
哦 好吧 你懂的
Oh, well, you know,
如果你还有事情要说
If you have unfinished business,
请便 随便说吧
by all means, be my guest.
抱歉
Well, excuse me,
我就是要坐在这儿
I'm the one sitting here,
听你怀念你的梦幻小女友
listening to your dreamy lesbian nostalgia-gasm.
好了 好了
Okay, you guys, let's not...
行了 黛娜? 这是我们的事情
Back up, Dina, okay? This is our moment.
这可是你们费了钱来这里的
It's your obscenely expensive session,
所以继续
so have at it.
好 因为这是我们的咨♥询♥时间
Okay, since it is our session,
我能吐槽那个鬼音乐吗?
can I talk about this fucking music, okay?
这是电梯里面放的音乐吧
This elevator music from hell.
就是这音乐?
Is this music?
我意思是 它听上去...
I mean, it feels like...
如果是 请你调大点儿声音 我好好听一听
If it is, please turn it up so I can recognize it as music,
不然就特么把它关掉
otherwise turn it the fuck down,
因为我想骂人了
'cause I want to skull-fuck someone
这个关塔那摩监狱折磨人的东西
with this Guantanamo Bay shit!
这音乐真的很让人烦死了
The music is really annoying.
麻烦你了
Please.
棒棒的 真幸福
That's so sweet.
你的敌人就是我的敌人
The enemy of my enemy.
号♥了 问你俩一个问题...
Okay, to both of you...
你们各自是怎么和小情人们结束的?
how did it end with these respective lovers?
伊凡洁琳和依奇?
Evangeline and Izzy?
你想先说吗?
You want to go first?
说完你的故事?
Finish your story?
等一下
Now, hold on just a second.
哪段比较久远?
Where is that remote?
这就有意思了
This just got interesting.
嗨
Hey.
嘿
Hey, you.
你一口全闷掉了
You were just really throwing it back.
这只是理性
It's just a reasonable,
又适量的一杯酒 你懂得 借酒壮胆
moderate dose of, you know, liquid courage, I guess.
你看起来好漂亮
You look gorgeous.
你人真的挺好的
You're such a nice guy.
我不小心乱说的
My balls just ran away from my body.
不不不 我不是那个意思
No, no, no, no. I don't mean it like that!
我意思是 你 就是好像是高级包包
I mean, like, you're The Premium Package.
你很性感 就算变成行走的小丁丁也无所谓的
You're, like, hot enough to be a dick and get away with it,
但是你不是
but you're not.
好吧
Okay, well,
我变成个混♥蛋♥更好吗?
would it be better if I was a dick?
如果我这么做了 会把事情搞复杂吗?
If I made this, like, way harder?
那如果我是个结了婚的混♥蛋♥呢?
Hey, what if I was a married dick?
女孩儿都喜欢你 你很享受这种事情吧?
Girls like you, you dig that kind of stuff, right?
女孩儿喜欢我吗?
Girls like me?
别把自己装成受害者?
Oh, don't pretend to be the wounded one, okay?
要不是我让你受挫
I couldn't even get you to be here
我都不能把你喊过来
until I shut you down.
你妹
Shit.
我猜...
I guess...
你很懂女人
You do know women.
我是被我妈妈养大的 还有两个姐姐
I was raised by a mother and two big sisters.
也许可以解释一下
might explain
我脆弱的感情
my debilitating emotional availability.
是的 你把这都搞砸了
Yeah, you are pretty fucked up.
依依 我不是在跟你胡扯 知道吗?
Iz, I'm not gonna bullshit you, okay?
这是我们的"约会"...
This "Date" Of ours...
这是我们成为
This has to be the beginning of us,
情侣的开始 对吗?
like, as a couple, okay?
由于各种原因
For full disclosure's sake,
我特别希望是以清醒状态下的做♥爱♥结束的
I very much want it to end with relatively sober-ish sex.
比方说 浪漫的那种 你懂吗?
Like, romantic sex, you know?
我希望早上可以和你一起醒来
I want to wake up in the morning with you,
一直和你在一起
have you still be there.
我想给你做早餐
I want to make you breakfast.
我想...
I want...
我想了解真实的你
I want to know the real thing with you.
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表