剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
汉密尔顿学院
致力培养
卓越人才
荣誉
正直
三人行 前情提要
Previously on "You Me Her"...
- 魏因斯托克院长 -能说句话吗?
- Dean Weinstock. - Might I have a word?
魏因斯托克要从院长的位置上退下来
Weinstock is retiring as dean
他推荐了我做为他的续任者
and he's recommending me as his replacement.
我们有个他妈的洛莉问题要解决
We have a serious fucking Lori problem.
洛莉刚刚成为了
Lori has just accepted a seat
久负盛名的汉密尔顿学院校友董事会的一员
on the prestigious Hamilton School Alumni Board.
三天可以拍多少马屁呢
How much ass-kissing can you squeeze into three days,
塔卡斯基副院长?
Assistant Dean Trakarsky?
我没日没夜的工作
I've been working crazy hours
为了这个大标...一个全新的高级剧院
on this huge pitch for a... A fancy new theater
位于杰克工作的汉密尔顿学院
at The Hamilton School where Jack works.
我以为我们可以翘班
I thought we could play hooky.
我们有工作要做
We have jobs to go to.
你是什么人?
What are you?
我只是他们的炮♥友♥?
I'm just their booty call?
她...她要怎么能真正的融入我们的工作
H... how does she realistically fit into our work,
职业 生活中呢?
our jobs, our lives?
为什么我们不能直接放弃?
Why aren't we just walking away from this?
妈?
- Mom?
-什么鬼? -你听见了吗?
- What was that? -Did you hear that?
抱歉 我好像不小心按到了你的号♥码
Sorry. Think I must have butt-dialed you.
甜心 我...我不知道你以为你听到了什么...
Sweetheart, I... I don't know what you think you heard...
你是指依奇其实不是你的侄女的部分吗
You mean the part about Izzy not being your niece,
还是你们付钱给她
or the part about you guys paying her
然后享受变♥态♥的3P的部分?
to have pervy, three-way sex with you?
我们有谈判要做了 不是吗?
We got some negotiating to do, don't we?
不要啊
No.
耶 哦
Yeah. Oh, yeah.
- - 不 不 不
- - No, no, no.
嘘 呼吸 你必须要呼吸
Shh. Breathe. You got to breathe.
- 这一切都不是真的 - 是真的
- This is not happening. - It is happening.
- 是真的 - 请告诉我不是
- It is happening. - Please tell me it's not.
而且你必须要呼吸
And you got to breathe through it.
吸气 呼气
Breathe in and out.
- 不 呼吸 - 我在呼吸 这简直太糟糕了
- No. Breathe. - I'm breathing. This is horrible.
-这简直太糟糕了 -你没有 你在说话
-This is horrible. -You're not. You're talking.
你必须要呼吸 然后振作起来
You got to breathe through it and get yourself together.
-振作 杰克 停 -嗨 同志们
-Get yourself together, Jack. Stop. -Hey, you guys.
嗨 嗨 嗨 嗨
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
- 怎么了? -你们可能没注意到
- Yes? - You might not know this,
但我可是一个心有大志的年轻女性
but I am a very ambitious young woman.
除了学生主席
In addition to class president,
我认为我还应该成为足球队的队长
I think I should also be captain of the soccer team.
或许我们可以想出 比如
Maybe we can come up with, like,
嗯 更加实际一点的办法 你懂吗?
um, a more realistic arrangement, you know?
比如鞋啊
Something like shoes.
- 真的吗? - 女人都爱鞋子
- Really? - Woman love shoes.
哇 歧视女性到这种地步?
Wow, misogynistic much?
但我并不讨厌这个提议
But I don't hate the idea.
或许我们还应该弄个每月一鞋之类的
Maybe we'll do a shoe of the month thing, too.
- 在我忘记之前 日你妹 爱娃! - 哦
- Before I forget, fuck you, Ava! - Oh.
- 知道了 - 亲爱的 亲爱的
- Noted. - Honey, honey, honey, honey.
不 不 不 这没有 ...并没有帮助
No, no, no, that's not... that's not helping.
让我们 你懂得 ...好吧 让我们快速回顾一下
Let's, you know... okay, let's take a quick recap.
那个队长的事情会很难 老实讲
The presidency thing is gonna be hard, to be honest.
- 因为大家都不喜欢你 - 没有人喜欢你
- Because people don't like you. - No one likes you.
上帝啊 你的名字可是叫爱娃
Your name is Ava for Christ's sake.
名字就透漏出了你的优越情结
It absolutely screams superiority complex!
- 真的吗? - 真的
- Really? - Yeah, really.
- 亲爱的 - 天呐
- Honey. - Oh, my God.
这么讲也不太公平 亲爱的
That's not fair, honey.
哦
Oh.
我认为我们有点过分了...
I think we overstepped our...
哦 天呐 别 别 别
Oh, God. No. No, no, no, no, no.
别 你有朋友 你有朋友
No, you have friends. You have friends.
- 爱娃 多么好听的名字 抱歉 - 我应该明白的
- Ava, it's such a pretty name. I'm sorry. - I should know better.
那么讲太不合适了
That was really inappropriate.
- 哦 妈的
- Oh, man.
我开玩笑的!
I'm kidding!
哦!哦!
Oh! Oh!
每个人都知道院长根本就不鸟投票
Everybody knows the dean throws away the ballots
直接指定学生主席
and picks the class president.
我们可是青少年
We're teenagers.
谁能保证自动售货机有啤酒卖♥♥还有指定吸烟区
We'll vote for whoever promises beer in the vending machines
我们就会投票给谁
and designated pot smoking areas.
好吧 让我们假设来讲
Okay, let's say hypothetically
我可以给你主席的位置?
I could deliver the presidency?
哇 哇 哇 你在逗我吗?
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Are you kidding me?
这要什么时候才是个完? 接下来你知道的
Where is this gonna end? Next thing you know,
你要做她的作业
you'll be doing her homework.
-亲 -天呐 你的想法超级赞!
- Honey. - Oh, my God. You have the best ideas!
-好吧 你知道吗? -哦 天呐 亲!
- Okay. You know what? - Oh, my God, honey!
- 哇! 哇! - 别 别
- Whoa! Whoa! - No, no.
别 别 别 别 退后 退后
No, no, no, no. Stay back, stay back.
现在可不需要这个!
That is not the answer right now!
把那个放...放下!
Put that do... Put it down!
-你还好吗? -我没事
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
好的 我们需要把重点放在解决方案上
Okay, what we need is to focus on solutions.
- 主席 - 实现它
- Presidency. - Work it out.
好的 足球队的事情会很难
Okay. The soccer thing's gonna be difficult.
老实讲 你会踢球吗?
I'll be honest. Can you even kick?
我是个中等学生
I am an A/B student,
我需要这些课外活动申请伯克利大学
and I need the extracurrics to get into Berkeley.
哦 我要走啦
Oh, I got to scoot.
我们成交...
We got a deal...
塔卡斯基院长?
Dean Trakarsky?
别答应 别答应
Don't do it. Don't do it.
杰克 杰克 别答应
Jack. Jack, do not do it.
别答应 这是个错误
Do not do it. This is a mistake.
别...别同意 别同意
Do not... don't do it. Don't do it.
耶 棒极了
Yeah. Great.
-我已经等不及了 -耶 我也是
- Can't wait. - Yep, me too.
不管怎么说 再见 怪胎们
Anyway, bye-bye, super freaks.
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious?
嗨 塔卡斯基先生
Hi, Mr. Trakarsky.
嗨 孩子们
Hi, girls.
他们在这!
There they are!
他怎么在这
And now he's here.
啊 魏因斯托克院长 感谢你的支持
Uh, Dean Weinstock, thank you so much for you support.
我...我...我超级紧张的
I... I... I was so nervous.
哦 没看出来 你很棒
Well, it didn't show. You were fantastic.
你应该感到骄傲 塔卡斯基
You should be proud, Trakarsky.
- 我是很骄傲 一直都是 - 完全没有灰头土脸奇奇怪怪
- I am super proud, always. - As opposed to ashen and weird.
没 恩 耶 你懂得 我正在经历一些...
No, um, yeah. You know, I've been going through...
我的胃不舒服
There's a lot happening right now with my stomach.
你懂的...
I've, you know...
你知道的 我总和你说的 我长了个东西
You know, I'm always tellin' you, I have that thing.
- 是 是 - 这就是原因 长在这里
- Yeah. Yeah. - And that's why. In, like, here.
是 是 我长了个...
Yeah. Yeah, I got a...
艾玛 我们希望你能够做出点特别的
Emma, we want you to do something special
与众不同的东西
and distinctive.
真的吗? 你认真的吗?
Really? Are you serious?
- 这... 这真是太棒了! 谢谢你 - 哇
- That... that's amazing! Thank you. - Wow.
要等到校友董事会批准才会正式确认 但是...
It won't be official until the Alumni Board approves it, but...
什么...
Wha...
- 对... 对不起? -校友董事会?
- sor... sorry? - The Alumni Board?
- 是的 校友董事会 - 我们的... 我们的校友董事会?
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表