剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
打造我一直梦想着的未来
to build the future I have always dreamed of.
好了 如果你们想活命的话
Now, if you wish to live,
快告诉我该如何收拾天启的烂摊子
show me how to stop what Apocalypse has started.
我自始至终都知道天启的计划
I knew of Apocalypse's plan all along.
成为新世界的一员很是吸引我
Being part of recreating existence appealed to me.
而且背叛天启实在不可取
And betraying Apocalypse is truly a fool's game!
异端 亵渎者
Infidels! Defilers!
休想终止我已经付诸实践的举措
No one can stop what I have put into motion!
念力使用者们已经悉数归位
The psychics are all in place!
凶兆 杀掉他们
Sinister, destroy them!
我很乐意
With pleasure.
迷魂女?
Vertigo?
我俩寡不敌众 -你说得对
We can't handle all of them. -You are right.
我们必须尽力释放金刚狼和念力使用者们
We must try to free Wolverine and the psychics.
去吧 我尽力拖延时间
Go. I'll try to buy us some time.
天启打算灭绝万物
Apocalypse is going to obliterate existence.
你要帮我阻止他
You must help me stop him.
你在跟我说话吗
Are you talking to me?
我还以为你和他是铁哥们
I thought you two were pals.
嘿 你不是说笑
Hey, you ain't kidding!
你们拖住这伙人 我去解救念力使用者们
Hold them off! I'm busting the psychics out of those chambers!
万磁王 当心背后
Magneto, behind you!
聒噪鬼这张嘴了不起吧
Ruckus has a way with words, does he not?
哎哟喂 看看谁来了
Well, well, looky who's here.
这里是什么地方
Where am I?
这里是你的长眠之所
Your final resting place.
我受够你们的小动作了
Enough of these petty interruptions.
骑士们
Horsemen!
终结已经拉开帷幕
The end has begun.
教授?怎么回事?
Professor? What's happening?
我不知道 琴
I do not know, Jean.
我感觉我的心灵力量正在流失
I feel my psychic energy being drained.
我们在逐渐消失
We're fading away!
见证我的杰作吧
Behold what I have wrought!
通过驾驭念力能量
By harnessing the power of psychic energy,
各条时间线开始消亡
the lines of time have begun to recede.
时空传送门会消失
Time portals disappear!
过去和现今的一切将不复存在
What once was now will never be.
未来的一切 由我主宰
What will be, I shall determine.
时光里的每个时刻都会永远消失
Moments in time lost forever!
身后的路正在消失
The road's drying up behind us!
时空解体了 天启在撕扯所有时间线
It's all unraveling! Apocalypse tugged at the string.
扯 扯 扯 噢 那家伙
Tug, tug, tug! Oh, that guy!
天启?他跟此事有何瓜葛?
Apocalypse? What does he have to do with it?
没什么 他只是在挑衅整个时空统一体
Nothing much. He's just screwing around with the whole space-time continuum!
你这个小丑怎么会知道这些?
How's a joker like you know this?
因为是我创造了这个地方 我觉得是吧
Because I built this place, I think.
很久之前的事了 我都忘了
It was so long ago, I forgot.
好吧 你当这番话是耳边风就好
Well, it all goes in one ear and out the other.
总之我♥操♥持一切 比如打扫一下 偶尔拖地
Anyhoo, I take care of things, you know, a little dusting, an occasional mop.
你说你是这里的看护者?
You mean you're the janitor?
拜托 我更喜欢你叫我做“房♥屋看管员”
Please! I prefer the term custodial engineer.
你不会相信这里的尘埃积了一百四十亿年
You wouldn't believe the dust that can pile up in 14 billion years,
甚至都结块了 我跟你讲些故事吧
not to mention the waxy build-up. I could tell you stories.
快说怎样才能阻止时空解体
Just tell me how to keep this place from unraveling,
不然我开枪轰烂你 -就像这样
or I'll start blasting. -Like this!
慢着 我之前没见过那个蓝色光环
Wait a minute. I haven't seen that blue ring before.
肯定跟此事有关
I bet it's part of all this.
灵蝶 怎么回事
Psylocke! What's going on?
你必须解救其他人
The others, you must free them!
收到
You got it!
念力能量变弱了
The psychic energy is ebbing!
时光之轴要恢复正常了
The Axis is returning to normal!
有人在那里搅局
Someone's out there!
慢着点 我们要救剩下的人
Easy. Gotta go help the others.
好大的胆子
How dare you?
我的心血 我可搜寻了一千年
My work! A thousand years of searching!
杀了他 抓回出逃的念力使用者
Annihilate him, and recapture the freed psychics!
四打一吗?我喜欢这胜算
Four against one, huh? I like the odds.
一个人 不受影响的孤身小人物
One man, small and alone, remains,
对抗整个宇宙
defending the universe.
如果他有自知之明就好了
If only he knew!
是两个小人物 凶兆
Two small men, Sinister.
好了 你们快派一个人去放出琴和泽维尔
Now, one of you jerks is gonna get Jean and Xavier out of those cylinders!
这次可不行 X战警
Not this time, X-Man!
那个灵球控制着所有念力使用者
That orb controls the psychics!
你根本不知道自己做了什么
You don't know what you've done!
好戏还在后头
You ain't seen nothing yet.
怎么回事
What's going on?
不 我是不会被打倒的
No! I will not be denied!
怎么了 硬汉 没把你的好帮手们关好?
What's the matter, tough guy? Hard to keep good help?
趁仍有机会 我们快逃吧
Let us depart, while we still can!
他们要跑路了
They're getting away!
别管他们了 我是来救我同伴的
Forget about them. I'm going after my people.
你是来找天启的
You find Apocalypse.
你穿越了五千多年来阻止我
You have traveled over 50 centuries of time to stop me.
你何时才明白这是不可能的?
When will you learn it cannot be done?
也许我就是这么迟钝吧
Guess I'm a slow learner.
你的枪法真厉害 电索
That's some fancy shooting, Cable.
真是赢得满座喝彩
Really brought the house down.
双关梗,字面意思是“连屋子都弄塌了”
当心
Look out!
我美丽的堡垒
My beautiful fortress!
我要你们都去给它陪葬
You shall all be interred within it!
他们来了 趴下
Incoming! Stay down!
我要去追杀天启
I am going after Apocalypse!
放马过来
Do what you will,
因为我无所畏惧
for I fear no one.
看我在救谁 你真把我当泽维尔了
Look who I'm saving. You'd think I was Xavier.
来吧 “改变全宇宙先生”
Come on, Mr. Change-the-universe.
看你能否对付你眼前这个X战警
Let's see if you can handle just one X-Man!
看我在救谁 你真把我当X战警了
Look who I'm saving. You'd think I were an X-Man.
我的力量正在流失
I'm losing my powers!
我在时光之轴花了无数时间
I have spent a dozen lifetimes in the Axis,
学着去操纵它的力量
learning to master its powers!
我不会被打倒的
I will not be denied.
总该有人让这家伙闭嘴
Somebody needed to shut that guy up.
来得真及时 毕肖普
Good timing, Bishop.
你们没意识到我是不死之身?
Do you not realize I am immortal?
天启 时间和思想同属一个整体
Apocalypse, time and thought are one.
所以既然我们重获自♥由♥了
That's why, now that we are free,
我们的力量加起来要强于你的力量
our power here is greater than yours.
你能跟我们一同存在于时光之轴
You will exit the Axis with us.
没有了时光之轴的保护
Outside the protection of the Axis,
加上拉撒路密室被毁掉
with your Lazarus Chamber gone,
你就会灰飞烟灭
you will simply cease to exist.
你时辰已到
The end of time for you.
不
No!
这么快就走了?
Leaving, so soon?
还搞得一团糟
And such a mess!
班德真身是“永生者”(Immortus),纳撒尼尔·理查兹(Nathaniel Richards )的化身之一,
其另一化身埃及法老“拉玛-图特”(Rama-Tut)是天启最初的敌人
毕肖普 你这大公牛 你知道我多担心你
Bishop! You big ox! You sure know how to make me worry!
我也想在场助阵 不知为何 我好担心你
I wish I'd been there to help. I don't know why, but I was concerned about you.
我好害怕不会再见到你
I was afraid I'd never see you again.
看来我们没有什么福分度蜜月吧
We don't seem to have much luck with honeymoons, do we?
我们今天实现了一次伟大的胜利
We have accomplished a great victory this day.
马格纳斯 我俩合作好奇怪吗
Did it feel so odd, Magnus, working together?
不 查尔斯 如果我们开创了一个新世界
No, Charles. Perhaps if we could start the world over,
就很有机会再度合作
it would be possible again.
好了 你消灭了你认知中的邪恶化身
Well, you have destroyed what you considered the incarnation of evil.
你认为世界有所改变吗
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表