剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
他没事了
He's okay!
他当然会没事
Of course, he is.
把权杖给我 夜行女
Give me the Scepter of Power, Callisto.
为什么?-作为莫洛克的族长
Why? -As leader of the Morlocks,
我不必向你解释
I owe you no explanation.
这是命令
I command it!
这是你的权利 可你却从未领导过我们
It is your right, but you have been no leader to us.
给我跪下
Kneel before me.
这权杖是我通过跟你单挑所赢得的
This Scepter of Power is mine by right of single combat.
作为莫洛克人的族长
As leader of the Morlock people,
我特此宣布
I hereby
放弃与该职位相关的一切权利和头衔
relinquish all rights and title associated with that position.
什么?-起来 夜行女
What? -Rise, Callisto,
以后都不用再跪了
and kneel no more.
我就当着在场所有人的面
Before all those here assembled,
特此授予你象征着莫洛克族长之位的权杖
I hereby grant you the Scepter, symbol of Morlock leadership,
以及与之相关的一切权利与义务
with all the rights and responsibilities associated with it.
夜行女现在是所有莫洛克人
Callisto is now the one and true leader
唯一的 真正的族长
of all the Morlock people.
我们还要做些什么才能享用橙汁和曲奇?
What's a fella have to do to get a glass of orange juice and a cookie around here?
全部各做两份呗
Make that two.
水蛭也饿了
Leech hungry, too.
本医生开的药方正是要你吃顿好的大餐
A good meal is exactly what the doctor prescribes.
孩子 谢谢你能挺过来
Thanks, kid, for making it.
罗根 抱歉我今天太盲目地向你展示
Logan, I regret that I was too blind to show you
你也具备的对水蛭的恻隐之心
the compassion you have given Leech this day.
我应该更好地理解而非质疑你的用心
I should know better than to question your heart.
作为莫洛克的族长 我特此发出邀请
As leader of the Morlocks, I hereby extend an invitation
让X战警们跟我们共享圣诞节大餐
to all X-Men to join us for Christmas dinner.
虽然算不上丰盛 不过 -慢着
We haven't much, but... -Wait!
我们有很多吃的 半数盒子里都装着食物
We've got plenty to eat. Half of these boxes are food!
你确定吗 孩子
Are you sure, child?
我很清楚这些礼物对你来说意义深重
I know how much these gifts mean to you.
所以大家还等什么?
Well, what are you waiting for?
你们两个不是想我自己一个人拆礼物吧
You two don't expect me to open all these gifts by myself, do you?
你今天做了一件很高尚的事 欢欢
You have done something very noble today, Jubilee.
我跟这个最高尚的人学的
I learned from the best.
她是个好孩子 暴风女
She's a good kid, Storm.
虽然这个圣诞节跟欢欢预想的有点不一样
Though it was not quite the Christmas Jubilee had anticipated,
但我敢说她会发现这个圣诞节是很难忘的
I would wager that she will find it a memorable one.
我知道有两个厨子也会这样认为的
So will a couple of cooks I know.
你说什么 他们不回来吃?
What do you mean, not eating?
牌皇为了这一餐花了多日心思
Gambit has spent days on this meal!
我的生蚝面包 我的冰镇炖牛肉
My oyster loaf! My daube glace!
等明天翻热再吃呗 -翻热?
We could warm it up tomorrow. -Warm it up?
不准你雪藏再翻热此等美餐
You do not warm up such a meal!
牌皇不可能煮电视急冻餐
Gambit does not make TV dinners!
我理解的
I understand.
我不想你们误会我们不回来一起过平安夜
I just didn't want you to think that we wanted to be away from you on Christmas Eve.
别担心 欢欢
Don't worry, Jubilee.
你们几个当然赶不回来
You all will be missed, of course,
但你们慷慨的奉献精神向我表明
but your generous sacrifice indicates to me
你们懂得了急他人之所急的道理
that you understand how much more you are needed where you are.
没有什么礼物能比这份精神更能让我开心
No gift could have made me happier,
或更能让我自豪
or more proud.
全体X战警祝大家圣诞快乐!
完美一击 千面人 看来你完全恢复状态了
Nice shooting, Morph. Looks like you're back after all.
谢谢你们鼓励我 但我不能留队
I appreciate you saying that. But I can't stay.
莫拉说得对 我还没准备好
Moira was right. I'm not ready yet.
我只是太固执不肯去承认而已
I was just too bull-headed to admit it.
千面人 等等
Morph, wait.
随他去吧 金刚狼
Let him go, Wolverine.
千面人知道怎样做才是最好的
Morph knows what's best.
他一旦准备好 就会回来的
If he can, he'll come back.
他永远都是一名X战警
He'll always be an X-Man.
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表