剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警
第四季 第七集
血统
晚上好 突然复兴的
Good evening. The sudden resurgence
反变种人运动今天仍在持续
in anti-mutant activity continued today.
变种人学生们要再次由州警护送才能上学
Across the state police were again brought in to escort mutant students to class.
如画面所示 援助变种人就会招致风险
Any show of sympathy for the mutants is risky, as this amateur video shows.
同时 反变种人发言人 格雷顿·克里德
Meanwhile, anti-mutant spokesman, Graydon Creed,
复出并在国会上发表声明
was brought from seclusion to testify before Congress.
然而我否认跟这系列运动有关
While I deny any involvement in these actions,
赤诚的人类因为支持我们才自发反变种人
patriotic human beings everywhere support vigilant efforts to remove the mutant blight!
灭绝变种人
No more mutants!
克里德先生 事态若不平息 我将以你为耻
Mr. Creed, if these outbursts continue, I will hold you in contempt!
女士 我对你持同样看法
The feeling, madam, is mutual.
人友会最高统帅部会议
This meeting of the Friends of Humanity High Command
现在正式召开
is called to order.
首先热烈迎回帮会创始人格雷顿·克里德
First, let us warmly welcome back our founder, Graydon Creed.
多谢 既然我回来了
Thank you. Now that I am back,
请把帮主之位还给我 -还给你?
I'm ready to resume my position as your commander. -You?
是谁这一年来总想着复辟做帮主?
Who've been drooling in your tin cup for a year?
是谁差点毁掉帮会?
Who nearly destroyed us?
如今这里由委员会掌权 -你们敢造♥反♥
The council rules here now! -This is treason!
是我创立了人友会
The Friends of Humanity is my creation!
你隐瞒了你的变种人血统
You lied about your mutant parentage.
你和剑齿虎的关系令帮会蒙羞
You brought the stain of Sabretooth into our lives!
不要提起他 每晚当我躺在病床上
That name! Every night in the hospital I'd lie in bed,
我就会在黑暗中看见他的脸 好可怕
I'd see that face in the darkness. That awful...
这般耻辱的折磨还不够吗
Isn't my shame punishment enough?
我要怎么做才能证明我仍是你们的一员?
What do I need to do to show you that I am still one of you?
我们查到你耻辱的血统不仅跟剑齿虎有关
Our research shows that the corruption of your blood does not end with Sabretooth.
你自己看
Read it.
不
No!
不 这不是真的
No! It isn't true!
噢 千真万确
Oh, but it is.
你的家族树上结出许多恶毒的变种人果实
Your family tree bears much poisonous mutant fruit.
慢着 如果要我表明忠心
Wait! If I prove my loyalty...
何不由我来处理这些可恶的变种怪胎?
What if I deliver these freaks, these mutant abominations to you?
我们能歼灭他们 -愿闻其详
We could eliminate them all! -Go on.
不给糖 就捣乱 不给糖 就捣乱
Trick or treat! Trick or treat!
好啊 来捣乱啊
Okay, I choose trick!
好呀你 野兽不会喜欢你扮成他去吓小孩
Oh, nice. Beast won't appreciate you using his face to give them nightmares.
万圣节不就是为了吓人吗
Isn't that what Halloween's all about?
不 万圣节是为了讨多点糖
No, it's about getting people to give you lots of candy,
然后努力在一晚之内把糖吃光
and then trying to eat it all in one night.
你在烦什么 -每年都是这样
What's bugging you? -Every year, it's the same.
一堆小屁孩扮成怪物和变种人到处跑
Bunch of brats run around dressed like monsters and mutants.
大家还夸他们可爱
Everybody says "How cute."
到了第二天 变种人仍旧被仇视
Then next day, they get to go back to normal.
我们要何去何从? -嘿 放松 别发脾气
Where do we go? -Hey, lighten up, grump.
难怪其他队友学聪明了 选择休晚班
No wonder everybody else got smart and took the night off.
呃 这回就让我去应门吧
Uh... What do you say I answer this time?
那些小鬼个头矮 装备又廉价
Midget monsters. Dime store demons.
依我看 这种节日有毛病
You ask me, the whole thing's sick.
万圣节愉……
Happy Hallow...
不是吧 几个小鬼能有多吓人
Come on. How scary can a bunch of kids be?
夜行者
Nightcrawler!
金刚狼 拜托 我需要你们帮忙
Wolverine! Please, I need your help.
我在修道院收到一封信
I received a letter at the monastery.
信上说如果我不去 他们就会伤害我妈妈
It says that if I do not come, they will hurt my mother.
什么人会这样做?-“他们”指的是谁
Who would do such a thing? -Who's "they"?
我不清楚 信上没署名
I have no idea. It is not signed.
你打过电♥话♥给马戏团妈妈没有?-不
Have you called your mother at the circus? -No.
不是那个妈妈 开马戏团的养父母都平安
No, not that mother. The Wagners who own the circus, my adoptive parents, are fine.
这封信是我的生母寄来的
The letter is from my birth mother.
你在婴儿时期就被你妈扔水里了
I thought your mum ditched you when you were a baby.
你何以辩真伪?
How do you know this is legit?
此信笔迹一如她当年遗弃我时的那封信
The handwriting in the letter matches the one she left for me long ago.
“单独前来 否则后果是致命的”
"Come alone or the consequences could be fatal."
你知道会是什么人要伤害她吗
Do you know of anybody who'd want to hurt her?
当然不知道 我甚至不知道原来她还活着
Of course not. I didn't even know she was still alive.
也许她早就去世了 -我不知所措
She may not be. -I don't know what to do.
我怕得要命 但是X战警善于处理这种事
I am overwhelmed. You X-Men are experienced with such things.
对 你没找错人 宝贝
Well, you've come to the right place, honey.
没错 我们跟好多混♥蛋♥都交过手
Yeah, we've tangled with just about every jerk around.
有人千方百计要追踪你
Somebody's gone to a lot of trouble to track you down.
还抓了你妈做诱饵
And use your mum to get to you.
谁会跟一个蓝脸修士过不去?
Who'd have his pants in a twist over a blue-faced monk?
我不知道 但如果妈妈出事 我必须救她
I do not know. But if my mother is in danger, I must help her.
无论如何 我们都会紧跟着你
Either way, pal, we're tagging along.
但信上说要我一个人去
But the letter said I must go alone.
你要假装是一个人 实则不是 我们走吧
You'll look alone, but you won't be alone. Now let's get going.
我刚发现 库尔特长得很像野兽
I just realized. Kurt looks a lot like Beast.
莫非他俩是一家人?-你这丫头
I wonder if they're related? -Ha! Girl,
你不如说我和夜行者是一家人
that's about as likely as Nightcrawler and me being kin!
我能跟你聊一会吗?-可以 小姐
Can I talk to you a second? -Of course, Fräulein.
小淘气说你对金刚狼讲的话对他很有影响
Rogue says the things you said to Wolverine meant a lot to him.
我跟他相处的时光对我和他都很有影响
Our time together meant a great deal to both of us.
我有些事想问你
There's something I need to ask you.
我也不知道我的父母是谁
I don't know who my parents are either.
我不像你那样被真正收养过
I was never really adopted like you.
我被一户人家养一段时间 他们厌倦了
One family would have me for a while, then they'd get tired of me
就送我到另一户人家
and I'd get put somewhere else.
你知道的 我从前一度觉得自己无家可归
You know, I used to feel like I didn't belong anywhere.
我们都会有类似感受 朋友们能安慰我们
We all feel like that sometimes. Friends can help.
当我们感到孤独
But in our times of loneliness
就会忘记我们同属于一个大家庭
we forget that we are all part of a greater family,
就是天主之家
a family of God.
一切安慰转瞬即逝 天主的安慰则长存
All other comfort is fleeting. Only God endures.
这番话听得我好舒服
That all sounds so nice.
但如果遗弃你的人是你亲妈 你有何感受
But what if this is your mom? What'll you say?
我是说 你还是个婴儿时就被她扔水里
I mean, she dumped you when you were a baby!
你不生气吗?-我觉得我会生气
Aren't you mad? -I suppose I am.
不过我每天都祈求天主宽恕我的罪
But every day, I pray for the lord to forgive my sins
还有宽恕其他人的罪
and to forgive the sins of others.
包括那些伤害过我的人
Even those who have done harm to me.
我 我觉得我做不到
I... I don't think I could do that.
所以我才寻求天主的帮助
That is why I look to God for help,
我们凭自己的确做不到
because we cannot do it by ourselves.
祂会赐予你宽恕的力量
He can give you the strength to forgive.
你这番布道让人身心舒畅
This religion stuff is intense.
表面上能轻易潜入
This is looking way too easy.
实则不然 -我不该带上你们
I smell a rat. -I shouldn't have brought you.
你们暴露了就会连累到妈妈 我要自己去
lf they see you, they might hurt my mother. I must go in alone.
听着 神父 你当日冒险帮过我和罗根
Now look, preacher. You risked your hide to save me and Logan back at your monastery.
我们不能白白看着你陷入危险
We can't just sit around and watch you walk into trouble.
你要对我们有点信心 我觉得奇迹会发生
Just have a little faith, pal. I hear it can work wonders.
说得对 -好了
Very well. -All right.
现在必须解决此事 我们登门造访吧
Now that we've worked all that out, let's go visiting!
不给糖 就捣乱 -我们这里没糖 快走
Trick or treat! -We have no candy here! Go away!
你是想我捣乱吧
Then I guess it's trick!
人友会
Friends of Humanity!
我以为我们早已摆平了这伙人♥渣♥
I thought we'd gotten rid of this filth!
这些朋友是谁
Who are these friends?
极品中的极品 他们的宗旨是灭绝变种人
The worst of the worst. They live to get rid of mutants.
天呐 希望不是他们抓了你妈
Man, I hope they don't have your mom.
这里跟他们总部一样大 我们竟然不知道
How did we miss this place? It's as big as their main headquarters.
欢欢 我和你去引开他们
Jubilee, you and me are on diversion detail.
小淘气跟着夜行者 找到并救出他妈妈
Rogue, go with Nightcrawler. Find his mum and get her out of here!
朋友 如果我遭到什么不测
My friend, if something should happen to me,
那我在此先感谢你们对我的帮助
I wish to thank you for what you and the others are doing.
别担心 库尔特 我欠你人情
Don't worry about it, Kurt. I owe you,
此外 我义务性收拾这伙人♥渣♥
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表