剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
他为什么叫我怪物?-救命 来人啊
Why does he call me a monster? -Help! Please!
来人帮帮我 -我只不过想救他儿子
Somebody help me! -I was just trying to help his son.
我爸爸在哪里
Where is my father?
走开
Go away!
不要这样
Don't do that!
求救 求救
Mayday! Mayday!
求救 求救
Mayday! Mayday!
看来那孩子就在这里
Sounds like we found our boy.
你们休想伤害我
You cannot hurt me!
这孩子深谙如何举办街区派对
This kid sure knows how to throw a block party.
麦塔格特博士若没猜错 他肯定还在这里
If Dr. MacTaggert is correct, he must still be here,
否则这一带早就恢复原状
or his effect on the area would have been reversed.
我怎么会让这种事发生?
What have I allowed to happen?
莫拉 拜托 这不是你的错
Moira, please, this is not your fault.
野兽 你马上回来接我们
Pick us up, Beast, right away.
我爸爸在哪里
Where is my father?
梅亚岛
恕我冒昧发问
If I may ask,
你觉得我们该如何把普罗透斯劝回来?
how do you propose that we persuade Proteus to return with us?
我不知道 但我们得试一下
I don't know. But we have to try.
普罗透斯 你必须停下
Proteus, you must stop.
苏格兰丧失了对家庭观念的奉献精神
What Scotland has lost is its dedication to family values.
让我来帮你
Let me help you.
你是谁?我又没有伤害人
Who are you? I'm not hurting anyone!
是人们想要伤害我
People are trying to harm me!
拜托 不要来烦我
Please, leave me alone!
教授?
Professor?
查尔斯 -真叫人惊骇
Charles! -Astounding!
教授 你还好吗
Professor, are you all right?
噢 查尔斯
Oh, Charles.
小淘气 金刚狼
Rogue! Wolverine!
怎么回事
What in the world?
那东西走了吗?
Has it gone?
我这是怎么了
What's happening to me?
是辆货车 这下我能去任何地方了
A lorry! Now I can go anywhere.
那个要联♥系♥上我的人跟他们是一伙的
The one who tried to reach me is with them.
他就在这伙人里面
He is the one!
足球赛升级为骚乱了?
Soccer match get out of hand?
是一只怪物所为 肯定是变种人
A monster did this! A mutant for sure!
他为什么要靠这椅子移♥动♥?
Why does he move about in a chair?
他是特殊人物?
Is he somebody special?
你在做什么 拿开你的手
What are you doing? Let go!
我控制不住这股异能
I can't control this!
我要找我爸爸 他肯定能不让他们烦着我
I must find my father. He'll protect me from them!
务必谨慎选择舞伴 亲爱的
Got to be careful picking dancing partners, darling.
那孩子会玩坏你
The young ones will wear you out.
他在找某个人 -他找谁 小淘气
He's searching for someone. -Who, Rogue?
是个男的 一个对他来说很重要的人
A man. An important man to him.
你知道这个变种人的过去 莫拉
You know this mutant's history, Moira.
他要找的这个人会是谁?
Who could this man be?
我不知道 查尔斯
I have no idea, Charles.
你们上飞机 我在地面追踪他
Grab the plane. I'll track him on the ground.
追踪被睾酮驱动起来的小孩能有多难?
How hard could it be to find one testosterone-driven kid?
当我没说
Check that.
他的路线虽然古怪 却表明他要去爱丁堡
His path, though erratic, indicates he intends to go to Edinburgh.
我们要想办法规劝他
We will find a way to reason with him.
不然就干掉他 我知道这孩子不懂事
Or, we take him out. I know the kid's mixed up,
但也该给他一份严厉的爱
but it's time for some tough love.
我 我要给实验室打个电♥话♥
I... I need to call the lab.
乔?-莫拉?怎么回事?
Joe? -Moira? What on earth?
我也不想打给你 但我觉得你有危险
I wouldn't have called. But I think you're in danger.
凯文跑出去了 -凯文?
Kevin's out! -Kevin?
把他关回去 你知道这周要选举
Put him back. You know the election's this week.
你们不能在这时候搞事情
I can't have this kind of thing coming out now.
我打拼了十六年才有这个机会
I worked 16 years to get this chance!
你还要我怎样?-你可以跟孩子沟通
What do you expect me to do? -You could talk to the boy!
他最想要的无非是这样 -是吗
That's all he wants! -He does?
就算我当年抛弃了他?
Even after what I did to him?
好啊 莫拉 等我选举完再说吧
Okay, Moira, but after the election!
乔?
Joe?
X战警 报告情况
X-Men, report.
西面没有他的踪影 教授
No sign of him from the west, Professor.
东面也没发现
Nothing here from the east.
我这里也是
Same here.
随时候命 泽维尔离线
Stay ready. Xavier out.
不能再这样下去了 莫拉
This can't go on, Moira.
你还隐瞒着这个变种人的哪些情况?
What haven't you told me about this mutant?
我不知道怎么……
I don't know how to...
他在这里 你们立即回来
He's here! Return immediately!
莫拉 慢着
Moira, wait!
凯文 听话吧 你要回到我身边
Kevin, please, you've got to come back with me!
休想 外界有无数的事物等我去看 去感受
Never! There's a million things to see, to feel.
比你教给我的还要多 你为何把我关起来
There's more than you taught me. Why did you keep me from all these feelings?
可人们会害怕你 他们会试图伤害你
But people will be frightened of you! They'll try to hurt you.
她是对的 孩子 -我不是你的孩子
She's right, son. -I'm not your son!
我跟你说过 不准进入我的心灵
I told you, stay out of my mind!
告诉我 你在找谁?-我爸爸
Talk to me. Who are you looking for? -My father!
我们能帮你找到他 告诉我关于他的事
We can help you find him. Tell me about him.
问她 她不让我们父子见面
Ask her! She keeps him away!
你马上停下 -你完蛋了 孩子
Stop this now! -End of the line, kid.
不要动他 他是我儿子
Don't touch him! He is my son!
你儿子?
Your son?
你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
我不能告诉你
You're the one person I couldn't tell.
我离开你嫁给乔·麦塔格特
When I left you to marry Joe MacTaggert
还怀上他的孩子 我怎么能告诉你
and I had his child, how could I?
你低估了我对你的感情
You underestimate my feelings for you!
不过你素来如此
But then you always did.
我此生致力于变种人研究是为了救我儿子
I committed my life to mutant research to save my son.
你帮我 也就帮到他了
When you helped me, you helped him.
你独自背负着如斯重担
Such a burden to bear alone.
我们不会伤害你
We are no danger to you.
停下 凯文
Hold on, Kevin.
你还得加把劲 凯文
Gonna have to do better than that, Kevin.
快把她们弄走
Get them off of me!
凯文 不
Kevin, no!
查尔斯 我要沉下去了
Charles, I'm sinking!
莫拉 挺住
Moira, hang on!
不要挣扎 否则沉得更快
Don't struggle. You'll sink faster.
动物园一日游结束了 孩子
Day at the zoo's over, kid.
我这是好言相劝 凯文 别折腾他们
I'm asking you nice, Kevin. Let them go.
别逼我揍扁你
Don't make me bust you up!
停下 快停下
Stop it! Make it stop!
不
No!
他就在那里的某处 他们阻止不了我
He's down there somewhere. They can't stop me.
我要找到我爸爸
I'm going to find my father!
未完待续
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表