剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
Lobdell, I have a job for you.
他过几天才会醒
He'll be fine in a few days.
没所谓
Whatever.
轻点 主人 我摔伤了还没……
Gently, master, I bruise easily...
我们抢先拿到这段录像和获悉他们的企图
That and their destination were all we got before they found the camera.
他们要去新英格兰的一所小型大学
They went to a small college in New England,
时间是1959年5月11日晚上九点
May 11 th, 1959, 9:00 p.m.
我们要先于他们到达那里
We've got to be there when they arrive.
我们要先回到我们的2055年
We must touch base in our time first,
再进入传送门回到1959年
before the portal can send us further back.
我们得快点 如果时空重置波及到2055年
We must hurry. If the time change has already hit 2055,
我们所有的努力将付诸流水
all of our efforts will be for nothing.
准备好了吗 罗根 -我们走吧
Ready, Logan? -Let's go.
走吧
Now!
查尔斯 我觉得你在这方面视野太狭隘了
Charles, I think you're taking too narrow a view of this.
1959年5月11日
格雷教授 我认为世界上不可能有变种人
Professor Grey, I just can't see the world populated by human mutants.
约翰·格雷,
琴·格雷的父亲
英国科幻小说家亚瑟·查理斯·克拉克(Arthur Charles Clarke)提出的三大定律第一条
记住 当一个科学家说某事是可能的
Remember, when a scientist says that a thing is possible,
他可能是对的
he is almost always right.
但当他说某事是不可能的 他可能是错的
But when he says a thing is impossible, he is almost always wrong.
没错 然而进化可没那么吊诡
Yes, but evolution just isn't that quirky.
我们只会就一个特定目标而逐步进化
We change gradually for a purpose.
对了 仙迪才是你以后的研究员
Besides, Cindy's your future researcher.
我只想做个普通的家庭医生
I just want to be a simple family doctor.
好吧 我无权反对你的志向
Well, I can't disagree with your motives.
再见 查尔斯 明天上课见
Take care, Charles. I'll see you in class tomorrow.
你错了 查尔斯
You are wrong, Charles.
单代突变是有可能的
Single-generation mutations are possible.
你我就是活生生的例子 -你是谁
We are both living proof of it. -Who are you?
你怎么会认识我
And how do you know about me?
我读过你在1978年写的相关论文
I read a paper you wrote on the subject in 1978.
你瞧 时空穿梭也是有可能的
You see, time travel is also possible.
你疯了
You're crazy!
你们又是谁
And who are you?
抱歉 查尔斯 没时间闲扯了
Sorry, Xavier, no time for chit-chat.
未来取决于我们得保证你的存活
The future depends on us keeping you alive.
存活?
Alive?
“垮掉的一代”和“嬉皮士”都是
以反主流文化运动名称代指特定历史时期
这就是嬉皮士年代
So these were the hippie days.
莎德 是垮掉的一代 晚点才是嬉皮士年代
Beatnik days, Shard. Hippies came later, man.
拿去给那边角落的畸形人秀
Take these to that freak show over in the corner.
时空穿梭?平行未来?变种人和刺客?
Time travel? Parallel futures? Mutants and assassins?
你们别指望我会相信这一切
You can't expect me to believe all this!
然而这都是真的
Nevertheless, it is true.
给我吧
I'll take those.
嗯 真咖啡 陈年佳品
Hmm. Real coffee. It's been a while.
听说你会读心术
I've been told you can read our thoughts.
你对毕肖普读心就知道我们所言属实
Search Bishop's mind. You will see the truth of what we are saying.
我不喜欢使用异能 不过你坚持的话
I do not like to use my powers. But if you insist...
我不知道我怎么就变成了变种人
I don't know how I came to be a mutant.
我可不想做变种人
I would not have chosen to be one.
我也不想做这样那样的领袖
And I can't imagine being the leader of anything.
我想做医生
I want to be a doctor.
万一你们没说谎 看来我注定要造福人类
Still, if what you say is true, it would appear that I am destined to help humanity.
他们在搞什么
They're doing what?
够了 别说了 自作聪明者
That does it! All right, wise guy,
你和你的怪胎朋友们该滚了 -我不明白
you and your freako comrades can just hit the road! -I don't understand.
我做错什么 -服务你这大学狗也算了
Is there a problem? -Bad enough I have to serve you jerks from the college,
但我不能容忍♥这类人带来的麻烦
but I ain't putting up with any trouble from their kind!
肤色偏见?真够可怜的 这思想过时了吧
Skin color prejudice? That's so pathetic, it's almost quaint.
在这年代还没过时 -你说谁可怜呢
It ain't quaint. -Who are you calling pathetic?
你这混血杂种妹从实验室跑出来的吧
You mongrels must be some kind of medical experiment.
我想你刚才侮辱了我的爱人 混♥蛋♥
I think you just insulted the woman I love, lowlife.
你没事吧 教授
You okay, Professor?
我没事 也请你别那样叫我
Yes, and please, stop calling me that.
好了 你要不道歉
Now, you can either apologize
要不就见识一下我能有多刻毒
or I'm gonna show you how intolerant I can be.
你们不打算制止他吗?-罗根 别伤害他
Aren't you going to stop him? -Logan, do not hurt him!
你该感谢这位女士 她可救了你的狗命
You should thank the lady. She just saved your useless life.
抱歉引起骚动 -你有必要吗
Sorry about the ruckus. -Did you have to do that?
算了吧 我们在谈论世界的未来
Forget about that! We're talking about the future of the world.
你不让我们帮你 过几个钟就会死
If you don't let us help you, in a couple of hours you'll be dead
我们熟知的一切也不复存在
and everything we know will be gone.
我就是不知道 这一切都太不真实了
I just don't know. It's all so unreal.
没人敢砸我场子
Nobody busts up my place.
穆斯 罗可 抓住他们
Moose! Rocco! Get them!
别让他们动泽维尔 -我很乐意
Keep them away from Xavier! -My pleasure.
这一切都太不真实了
It's all so unreal.
我们不想伤害你们
We are not here to hurt you.
不听劝
Bad listening.
快走吧 -我还没打够
Let's go! -I ain't done yet!
不 你打够了 快走 别越搞越乱
Yes, you are, Logan. Hurry, before you make things worse!
教授?
Professor?
他走了
He's gone!
分头找 必须抢先于菲茨罗伊找到他
Spread out. We've got to find him before Fitzroy does!
你又来了 罗根
You did it again, Logan.
你又发脾气 还没看紧那个你该保护的人
You lost your temper and the man you were supposed to protect.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, darling.
一想到要和你分开我就来气了
Thinking about losing you has made me a little edgy.
我懂 我们去找泽维尔吧
I know. Let's go find Xavier.
泽维尔 你没事吧
Xavier? Are you all right?
噢 没事 -接住你了
Oh, yes. -Gotcha!
宁录哨兵 -原来这就是宁录哨兵
Nimrod! -So, this is Nimrod.
你这罐头人休想……
No tin can man is gonna get
把我打倒
the best of me!
划破长空 灭此恶煞
Crack the heavens! Remove this abomination!
菲茨罗伊 -别开枪 我们投降
Fitzroy. -Don't shoot! We surrender!
想得美
Forget it!
班谭 过来
Bantam, come on!
我讨厌穿越
I hate this...
穷凶极恶的怪物
Soulless monster!
如此强大的力量和破坏性
Such power and destruction!
我 我应付不了那样的时势
I'm... I'm not capable of mastering anything like that!
我不行
I can't!
电子引信
Electronic fuse!
易燃气体 危险
怎么回事
What in the world?
不
No!
未完待续
牌皇非常不对劲
Something was very wrong with Gambit.
他的焦虑感前所未有的强烈
I felt a deep sense of dread that I have never felt in him before.
原来牌皇是一个顾家的人
Never knew old Gambit cared so much about his family.
天啊 他还有亲人
Heck, didn't even know he had one.
你们要找法国仔吗
I hear you need help tracking a Cajun?
哎哟喂 他走之前还揍了镭射眼
Well, well, looks like he got his licks in before he left.
闭嘴 小流氓 不然你也要躺着
Can it, wild boy, if you don't want a little of the same.
没人知道牌皇遇到什么事
Gambit's gone off alone against who knows what.
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表