剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
你们是谁?跟这次亵渎行为有何关系?
Who are you? What do you have to do with this desecration?
我们来为一个因你的行动而殒命的人复仇
We are here to get revenge for one who has fallen in your path.
你们得说详细点 这种人多了去了
You will need to be more specific. There have been many.
那个人是我们妈妈
It was our mother!
教授是对的
Professor was right.
万磁王落入快银和绯红女巫设下的陷阱
Magneto stepped into a trap set by Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch.
你们是在挑战我的耐性
You try my patience!
快说出你们引我来这里的企图
Tell me why you lured me here.
看吧 汉克 现实版《莫罗博士的兽人岛》
You ought to see it, Hank. It's the blasted Island of Doctor Moreau.
英国作家赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯的科幻小说
我讨厌以多欺少 就算受害者是万磁王
I hate to see piling on, even on Magneto.
抓住他了
He's ours!
快点了结他 世人会感激我们的
Finish him quickly! The world will thank us.
你们在做什么
What are you doing?
哎哟喂 我真是不能忍♥了
Well, well, well. The worm turns!
噢 老天 我可能会后悔救了万磁王
Oh, man, I'm probably gonna regret this!
不
No!
出于某种愚蠢的原因 泽维尔竟然担心你
For some stupid reason, Xavier was worried about you.
没想到吧
Go figure.
我叫了泽维尔不准插手
I told Xavier not to interfere!
你不用太过感激我 混♥蛋♥
Don't go overboard thanking me, dirtbag!
金刚狼 小心毒气
Wolverine! Gas!
有人搞恶作剧?
Somebody's idea of a joke?
这可不好玩
Not a very funny one.
金刚狼 怎么回事
Wolverine, what is happening?
金刚狼
Wolverine!
为什么快银和绯红女巫要攻击万磁王?
Why would Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch attack Magneto?
也许跟全体的X因子成员有关
Perhaps all of X-Factor is involved.
那对双胞胎跟万磁王不可能有私怨
Alone, the twins would never stand a chance against Magneto.
快上黑鸟吧
Get the Blackbird!
定位他的通讯器 我们去找他们
Triangulate on his communicator. We're going after them!
好了 是时候了
Well, it's about time.
现在你能告诉我这个马戏团是怎么回事吧
Now, maybe you can tell me what this circus is all about.
我不太确定
I am not sure.
巴尔干半岛传说中有个神秘谷地
Balkan legend has it that a mystical valley,
即在群山之中蓬勃发展的温达戈尔
known as Wundagore, flourished amidst these mountains.
如果这里就是那个谷地
If this is that valley,
那我知道谁是幕后黑手了
then I know who is behind these attacks.
你记性真好 马格纳斯
An excellent memory, Magnus.
你年轻时多番搜索都没发现我的世界
As a young man, you sought but never found my world.
现在你将成为这个谷地的拯救者之一
Now you shall number among its saviors.
你自己解释 为何要带我们来这里?
Explain yourself! Why did you bring us here?
莫非你跟玛格达的死有关?
Were you responsible for Magda's death?
你每次只能提问一次
One question at a time.
我是掌握了进化的关键
Although I hold the key to evolution,
创造新世界却并非易事
creation is painstaking work.
我花了数十年
It has taken me decades
创造了这个由强化生物构成的小种群
to create this small colony of enhanced creatures.
弄醒他们
Wake them.
绯红女巫拥有修改概率的异能
The Scarlet Witch possesses the mastery of probability,
能把我匹配基因代码的成功率提升一千倍
which will increase my chances of matching genetic codes a thousand fold.
加上她弟弟DNA里的加速异能
Together with the speed-enhancing powers of her brother's DNA,
这下我就能在几秒内完成一年的工作量
I am now able to complete a year's work in seconds.
至于你 这个星球上最强的变种人
But you, the most powerful mutant on this planet,
是拯救地球的宏伟计划里的终极一环
are the final piece to the grand design of earthly salvation!
你沉睡时已被我采集了DNA样本
Samples of your DNA, taken while you slept,
然后融合到双胞胎的样本
have bonded with that of the twins,
就能使我每个完美理想的造物都健康强壮
to make every one of my flawless ideal creations vital and strong!
因为那是父亲基因活化孩子基因的血液
For it is the blood of the father that gives life to that of his children!
你这话什么意思? -旺达 皮特罗
What do you mean? -Wanda, Pietro,
请让我介绍马格纳斯
allow me to introduce Magnus,
他是玛格达的丈夫 也是
husband of Magda, and
你们的生父
your father.
什么?这狂人是我们爸爸?
What? This madman is our father?
你失心疯了
You are insane!
见证吧 这家人重聚后为我服务
Behold! A family reunited in my service,
献身于我改造世界的事业
lives dedicated to remaking the world!
现在 该让新生命诞生了
And now, let there be life!
首先 是基因代码
First, the genetic codes!
全新的生命 完美无罪
New beings, perfect, without sin,
将繁衍出一片新的世界
to populate a new world!
这是地球上的再造生命
The recreation of life on Earth!
很快 我的孩子们繁衍到足够的规模
Soon, there will be enough of my children
就会给那黑暗糟糕的世界带去光明
to bring enlightenment to a dark, troubled world.
怎么回事
What's this?
真惊人
Amazing!
这就是金刚狼说的那些生物
The creatures are as Wolverine described them,
非人非兽
neither man nor beast!
可我还是觉得我们没时间去讨论这些兽人
Much as I have been described, though I doubt we will have time to discuss it.
必须让他们知道我们的到来并非为了战斗
We must convince them that we did not come here to fight.
你们妈妈是个淑女
Your mother was a gentle woman.
我为之奋斗的那个世界吓到了她
The world I fought for frightened her.
我吓到了她
I frightened her.
她没跟我说她怀上你们姐弟就离我而去了
She left without telling me that you two were to be born.
那我们没搞错吧 就是你害死她
So it's true! You destroyed her!
我看你这么痛苦内疚就说明是你害死她
I suppose your unhappiness makes everything all right.
不 皮特罗 我是害怕这场误会没发生过
No, Pietro. I'm afraid nothing ever will.
既然我知道了所有的来龙去脉
Now that I know what this is all about,
我就不再瞒着你们了
I shall hold back no longer.
我们不会栽在这个疯狂生物学家手上
We shall not perish at the hands of a psychotic biologist!
来吧 我们去找他算账
Come on! We have a score to settle!
打倒这两个野蛮人 把那个蓝毛的抓回来
Subdue the savages! Bring me the blue one!
多谢你帮我解围
I thank you for an unlikely deliverance.
省省吧 他在哪里
Save it! Where is he?
教授
Professor!
金刚狼
Wolverine!
他们要跑路了 -这事可没完
They're getting away! -This is not over!
儿子
Son!
看
Look!
有我在 他休想能在这个星球混下去
There is no place on this planet for him to hide from me!
怎么回事
What is happening?
我知道你能解释清楚怎么回事 汉克
I know you're gonna have a good explanation for this, Hank.
不过现在 可否让我起来透透气?
But right now, how about giving me some air?
真神奇 那人独自创造并操持一个新世界
Fascinating! A world created, sustained,
却又亲手断送了它
then lost by a single man.
认回你们 我的人生会完全不一样
Knowing you two, my life can never be the same.
也许假以时日
Perhaps, in time,
我们会更好地了解彼此
we could get to know one another better.
你那样对妈妈 还想我们认你?
After what you did to our mother?
我难辞其咎
I have no excuses.
失去玛格达是我生平最大憾事
Losing Magda is the greatest regret of my life.
我每天都在想我是多么地爱着她
Not a day goes by that I don't think of my love for her.
不过至于你们两个
But as for the two of you,
我发誓若早知你俩还活着 必会去找你们
I swear I would have come for you if I had known you were alive.
那可未必吧
We'll never know, will we?
我那样对他们妈妈 他们又怎会原谅我?
How can they ever forgive me for what I did to their mother?
他们需要时间 也许他们会克服伤痛的
Give them time. Perhaps their wounds will heal.
以撒·华滋,英国圣诗之父,诗句出自其作品
《千古保障歌♥》(Our God, Our Help in Ages Past)
以撒·华滋有诗云:
To quote Isaac Watts,
时间正似大江流水 浪淘万象众生
"Time, like an ever-rolling stream bears all its sons away
转瞬飞逝 恍若梦境 朝来不留余痕
"They fly forgotten, as a dream dies at the opening of day"
如今我已经两次失去她了
I have lost her twice now.
你不会明白的 你们谁也不会明白
You don't know. None of you will ever know.
再见 我的朋友
Goodbye, my friend.
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表