剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
The cabin. Was that a lie, too?
银狐 这是怎么回事
Fox, what's going on?
我想我可能找到你们的答案了
I think I may have found your answer.
我找到一份关于这系列实验的视频日志
I have located records, a video journal of the experiments carried out here.
请看大屏幕
Direct your attention to the overhead screens.
几经周折 样本们都适应了创伤调♥教♥
Despite initial setbacks, all subjects are responding to the trauma conditioning.
他们能重返社会 却失去关于调♥教♥的记忆
We will be able to reintegrate them into society with no memory that we conditioned them.
他们能随时执行任务 事后断片忘掉一切
When their covert services are needed, they will attack their target and then remember nothing.
关键就是触及他们的潜意识
The key is to reach the subconscious mind.
让他们反复遭受虚拟的极端心灵创伤
The subjects must be repeatedly exposed to a simulation of extreme emotional trauma.
在服用精神药物时
While using psychoactive chemicals,
他们已被灌输了虚假的记忆
we flood the subjects' minds with false memories.
他们会屈服 会崩溃
Overwhelming them. Breaking them down.
从而受我们控制
Making them controllable.
人造记忆基于真实的生活事件则效果最佳
The process seems to work best when based on actual life events.
丁尼生有云:“真假参半的谎言最险恶”
"A lie which is half a truth is ever the blackest of lies." Tennyson.
银狐 你要找的答案不过是这么一堆垃圾
There's your answer, Fox. It's all a load of garbage!
我们的记忆只是这个光头佬的科研项目
Our memories are some chrome dome's science project.
我们快去抓住这货 让他也心灵创伤一下
Let's find the jerk and do some traumatizing of our own!
慢着 剑齿虎 还没播完
One moment, Sabretooth. There's more.
代号♥金刚狼和剑齿虎的样本
The remarkable tissue regeneration in the subjects
似乎都拥有基因性的超强组织再生能力
code named Wolverine and Sabretooth appears to be genetic.
我们相信这种自愈因子能使他们
We believe this healing factor may enable subjects
在小山教授设想的艾德曼合金
to survive the adamantium bonding
骨骼植入手术中幸存下来
process theorized by Professor Oyama.
我们先拿金刚狼做实验
We will try the process on Wolverine first,
如果成功了就轮到剑齿虎
then if successful, on Sabretooth.
你们看到了吧 若不是矮子毁了这个地方
Well, what do you know. If the runt hadn't trashed the place,
我也会获得这种金属骨骼
I could've had tin-plated bones, too!
你应该感谢我
You ought to thank me.
录像带播放完毕
That is the final tape.
我查遍这里 发现有一个房♥间是进不去的
I've checked this place out, but there's one chamber I can't get into.
所以我才要找你们
That's why I sent for you.
嗯 艾德曼合金?
Hmm... Adamantium?
我对这扇门进行激光切割一个多小时
I held a cutting laser on it for over an hour.
最多就是这样子
This is all it did.
要靠DNA识别才能开门
The thing's got some sort of DNA lock on it.
只有这样才能进去
This is the only way in.
四块面板对应我们四个
Four panels, four of us.
答案一定就在里面
The answers have got to be in there!
银狐小姐似乎说得没错 这是基因扫描仪
Your hypothesis appears correct, Ms. Fox. It is a genetic scanner,
然而恐怕 -闭嘴 毛球
but I fail to... -Can it, fuzzball!
大家来吧
Let's do it!
这里有点不对劲
Something is wrong here.
他们若要对你们隐瞒真♥相♥
If they were trying to hide the truth from you,
为何设定一扇指定你们四个才能开的门?
why would they place it behind a door only the four of you could open?
反正这档事都糟透了 汉克
This whole deal is rotten, Hank.
无论门内是什么 我都要知道
But whatever's in there, I got to know.
没有东西 什么鬼都没有
Nothing! Not a blasted thing!
看
Look!
欢迎 我也不太想你们四个能来到这里
Welcome. I cannot say I'm happy you four are here.
你们能来到说明你们获悉记忆治疗的真♥相♥
Your presence indicates that you've discovered the truth about your memory therapy.
调♥教♥失败了
Conditioning has failed.
你们开门时激活了保险程序“塔罗斯”
When you opened the door, a failsafe program was activated, code named "Talos,"
它会抓住你们并将你们回炉再造
which will see to your capture and reprogramming.
你们意外恢复真实记忆威胁到我们的工作
Uncontrolled with your true memories returning, you are a threat to our operations.
看来我们此行终须活动一下
Looks like we'll get a little action this trip after all.
慢着 克里德 先搞清楚对手是什么
Hold it, Creed! Let's find out what we're up against!
独行客 扫视周围环境
Maverick, scan the area!
蓝小子 把门都打开
Blue Boy, get those doors open.
女士 我是麦考伊先生 不是蓝小子
My name is Mr. McCoy, madam. Not Blue Boy.
我是塔罗斯 你们要回炉再造
I am Talos. You are to be reprogrammed.
一旦反抗 格杀勿论
If you resist, I will terminate you.
又是一个邪恶机器人
Another tin can with an attitude.
独行客 给剑齿虎一把枪 -收到
Maverick! Give Sabretooth a blaster. -You got it.
趁金刚狼动手时牵制住机器人
Keep the robot busy while Wolverine attacks.
机体进入抓捕模式
Unit in capture mode!
你们这些大老爷们想到办法就趁现在行动
If you tough guys have a plan, this would be a real good time to use it!
武器调至击昏等级
Weaponry at stun level.
击昏?不好意思 我是动真格的
Stun? Sorry pal, I play for keeps!
它的电源埋得很深
Power source is buried pretty deep.
我们要破开护甲将铝热手雷放到电源旁边
We have to get a thermite grenade right next to it. Inside the armor.
我去挖洞 你来播种
I'll dig the hole, you plant the seed.
机体结构受损
Unit structurally compromised.
结束抓捕模式
End capture mode.
他不是我儿子
He's no son of mine.
谢谢 麦考伊先生
Thanks, Mr. McCoy.
快 独行客 动手
Now, Maverick! Do it!
小心手雷
Fire in the hole!
独行客
Maverick!
战衣真帅 -谢谢 我会带你认识那裁缝
Nice suit. -Thanks. I'll refer you to my tailor.
这扇门怎么样 汉克
How's that door coming, Hank?
我认为我……
I believe I...
来 你们看 我捡到一个新的烟灰缸
Well, looky here! I got me a new ashtray!
结构完整性严重受损
Structural integrity severely compromised.
激活记忆创伤触发器
Activating mnemonic trauma triggers.
天呐
My word!
初级攻击机体报废
Primary attack unit now disabled!
激活中级攻击机体
Activating secondary attack unit.
这样就麻烦了
This could be a problem.
我是塔罗斯 你们要被消灭
I am Talos. You are to be terminated.
拿好
Catch!
噢 天呐
Oh, dear.
这股烟火势必引起不必要的注意
These pyrotechnics are bound to attract unwanted attention.
我建议大家紧急撤退
I suggest we beat a hasty retreat.
我去准备迷你飞机
I shall prepare the mini jet.
再见 罗根 能见到你真好
So long, Logan. It was good to see you.
彼此彼此
Yeah, me, too.
银狐 我
Fox, I...
我不知道他们对我们的记忆做了什么
I don't know what they did to us, to our memories.
但你我之间肯定有些东西是真的
But some of you and me must have been true.
你记得那小屋 我将我俩的名字刻在门上
You remember the cabin. I carved our names in that door.
你还不明白吗 罗根 一切都是人造的
Don't you get it, Logan? It was all made up!
里面那间假屋子的门上没有名字
The fake cabin in there didn't have any names on the door.
我家屋子却有 回忆是真的 我们相爱过
Ours did. It happened, Fox. We happened.
也许吧 那是另外一段人生了
Perhaps. But that was another lifetime.
再见 罗根
Goodbye, Logan.
迷你飞机准备好了 剑齿虎在哪
Mini jet's ready. Where's Sabretooth?
我不知道也没兴趣知道
Don't know and don't care.
不管他在想什么 他刚才确实救了我
Whatever his reasons were, he saved my skin back there.
我想我和他终有一天会有个了断
I think we've both had enough for one day.
这件事都意味着什么 汉克
What does it all mean, Hank?
我为寻找答案而来 如今却比之前更迷惘
I came here to find answers, and now I know less than I did before.
甚至连自己的记忆也信不过
I can't even trust my own memories.
我不能为你提供简单的解决方案 罗根
I have no simple solution for you, Logan.
泽维尔教授以前帮助过你
Professor Xavier has helped you in the past.
他和其他X战警就在家里等着你
He and the other X-Men are there for you now.
这些都是真记忆 我觉得你能放心信赖
Those are real memories, ones I know you can trust.
跟我来吧 我们回家吧
Come on now. Let's go home.
罗根和银狐
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表