剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
Not for me anymore. I know what's at stake now.
细微又讨嫌的蝼蚁
Tiny, meddling insects!
他们没意识到是谁在操纵着时间
They don't realize that he who controls time,
操纵着一切可能性
controls every eventuality!
天启 你召见我?
Apocalypse. You summoned me?
对 终极对决已经开始
Yes. The endgame has begun.
还好这次旅程不供应午饭
Good thing they don't serve lunch on this flight.
嘿 当心
Hey! Watch it!
在这无限浩瀚的空间里还能碰到这种司机
Billions of miles of space and people still can't drive!
金字塔在大河下游兴建起来
The pyramid's over the rise, down river.
暴风女 带天使长上前探路
Storm, take Archangel and scout ahead
看看金字塔是否有守卫 我们在地面跟进
to see if the pyramid is guarded. We will follow on the ground.
很美吧 我的父母深爱着这片土地
Beautiful, is it not? My parents loved this land.
即使是他们走后 我命途多舛
And though my life was hard after they were gone,
我也深爱着这里
I loved it, too.
金字塔看似没有守卫
The pyramid appears to be unguarded.
你去接应其他人 我上前仔细确认
Bring the others up while I make sure.
你选择的时间很完美 电索
Your timing is perfect, Cable.
石料堆积在基底说明金字塔刚建成不久
Those stone blocks at the base suggest that construction has recently been completed.
我们需要掩护才能靠近金字塔
We will need a diversion to cover our approach.
如你所愿 教授
You shall have it, Professor.
狂风 咆哮并扬起沙漠上的沙子
Wind, howl and raise the sands of the desert!
趁还没进去 我要对你儿子的事表示遗憾
Before we go in, I just wanted to say I'm sorry about your son.
我知道失去所爱的人是什么感受
I know what it's like to lose someone you love.
我还没失去他
I haven't lost him yet.
教授 你还知道天启绑♥架♥行动的哪些事?
Professor, do you know anything more about why Apocalypse is kidnapping psychics?
那些事不用管 天启就是纯恶
Who cares? He's pure evil,
所以必须干掉他
and that's why he's got to go!
如果天启确实是邪恶的化身
If Apocalypse is indeed the personification of evil,
也许不可能消灭他 -为什么?
it may be impossible to destroy him. -Why?
善恶之间的斗争是世界的基本组成部分
The conflict between good and evil is part of the fabric of existence.
也许世界脱离了邪恶就不复存在
Perhaps the world cannot exist without evil.
就算铲除天启 邪恶还会幻化成另一形态
If Apocalypse is destroyed, evil may only take another form.
我晚点再担心那个
I'll worry about that later.
入口在那里 在那块巨石后面
The entrance is there, behind that stone!
看我的
Allow me.
我们来看看是谁在家吧
Shall we see who is at home?
天启四骑士
The Four Horsemen!
电索是对的 天启早有防备
Cable was right! Apocalypse has protected himself!
跟我对抗可没好处 我担任过你的职位
There's no use fighting me! I had your job once.
快去找天启 我们在这里应付他们几个
Go get Apocalypse! We can hold these guys here!
凡事小心 -电索 金刚狼 野兽 跟我来
Just be careful! -Cable, Wolverine, Beast, come with me!
别动 -怎么了
Don't move! -What is it?
鲜树汁?-我知道机关都在什么地方
Fresh tree sap? -I know where all the booby traps are.
野兽
Beast!
也许下次你该相信我的鼻子
Maybe next time you'll trust my nose.
多谢 我不知道我之前怎么记漏这个机关
Thanks. I don't know how I missed that one before.
看来天启在下一个五千年对机关的位置
Apparently Apocalypse will make a few alterations
做了些改动
in the next 5,000 years.
他们回援金字塔里的密室 我们快进去
They're going back in to save the chamber! Inside! Now!
你五千年后来过这里 我们要往哪走
Well, you'll be here in 5,000 years, which way do we go?
嘿 你要去哪
Hey! Where you going?
我说过我知道机关都在什么地方
I told you I knew where the booby traps were.
看来赤手空拳打击金属真是下策
It appears fighting metal with flesh is poor tactics.
这是正确操作
That's more like it!
电索 当心
Cable! Look out!
嘿 伙计 你也不用这么卖♥♥力
Hey, pal, leave a few of them for us.
拉撒路密室 就在里面
The Lazarus Chamber. It's in there.
他怎么样 医生 -并无大碍
What's the verdict, doc? -Nothing broken.
不过他要休息几分钟 暂时帮不上我们忙
However, I would not count on him helping much in the next few minutes.
我们回去时再接应电索
We'll pick up Cable on our way back.
现在 我们去找天启 完成此行的目的
Now, let's find Apocalypse and do what we came to do.
巧夺天工
Magnificent.
整个金字塔就是一个巨型能量收集器
The pyramid acts as a huge energy collector
在天启沉睡时使他重焕生机
to regenerate Apocalypse as he sleeps.
慢着 我闻到这个牲口棚里有两只老鼠
Wait! I smell two rats in this barn!
有点不对劲 是……
Something is wrong. It's...
动手吧 天启
Now, Apocalypse!
泽维尔?
Xavier?
金刚狼?
Wolverine?
镭射眼
Cyclops!
怎么回事
What happened?
刚才怎么回事?-全局至关重要的一步
What was that? -The most important move of all.
俘获至关重要之人
The capture of the king!
查尔斯·泽维尔教授
Professor Charles Xavier!
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表