剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警
第四季 第四集
普罗透斯(上)
X变种人治疗室 闲人免进
这么多年以来 我做了这么多的工作
All these years. All the work.
他这回一定能控制好他的异能
Now he'll be able to control his powers
回到我们的世界
and come out into the world!
多亏有你 莫拉
Thanks to you, Moira.
但愿治疗没让他感到难受
I just wish the treatment weren't so hard on him.
好痛
It's hurting me!
这是唯一的办法 凯文
It's the only way, Kevin!
你们俩都要坚强点
You must both be strong!
你看 莫拉 -我看到他了
Look! Moira! -I can see him!
凯文 我看见你了
Kevin, I can see you!
他离我好近
He's so close!
我 我能……
I... I'm...
凯文
Kevin!
怎么回事
What's happening?
我不知道 凯文
I don't know, Kevin.
不过治疗的确起效了
But the therapy is working.
我们再来一遍吧 -不
We'll start again! -No!
我要看看墙外的世界
Let me see what's outside these walls!
听话 凯文 离开海妖的身体 -为什么
Please, Kevin, let Banshee go. -Why?
我知道你对他没恶意 但你可能会伤到他
You might hurt him. I know you don't mean to.
我们换个治疗室吧
Let's go to the other chamber.
查尔斯 我是莫拉 请你回复我
Charles! This is Moira! Please, answer me!
这是什么情况 野兽 -我不清楚 教授
What is wrong with the signal, Beast? -I am not certain, Professor.
查尔斯 请回复我 -怎么回事
Charles, please answer me! -What is it?
快点过来 我需要你的帮助 -莫拉
Come quickly! I need your help! -Moira!
野兽 去准备黑鸟
Beast, prepare the Blackbird.
快点过来 -她害怕得像见了鬼似的
Come quickly! -Looks like she saw a ghost!
不得了 我们去把那只鬼揍一顿吧
Big deal. So, we go stomp a ghost.
这次真的不得了 罗根
It is a big deal, Logan.
我认识莫拉二十年了
I've known Moira 20 years.
从未见过她会害怕成这样
I've never heard her like that.
给我的?-你看到这里还有别的美女吗?
For me? -Do you see any other beautiful women around?
查尔斯 我愿意 我肯定会嫁给你
Charles! Yes, of course I'll be your wife.
查尔斯 我会一如既往地喜欢你
Charles, I will always care for you.
不过我爱上另一个人
But I've fallen in love with someone else.
当你看到这封信 我已经跟他结婚了
By the time you receive this, we will be married.
我表示非常遗憾
I'm so very sorry.
麦塔格特夫妇到法国度蜜月
离婚协议
这可不是我想要的
This isn't what I signed up for.
协助我们实现梦想吧
Help us to fulfill my dream.
努力为所有人打造一个更好的未来
Working for a better future for all,
包括变种人和人类
mutant and human alike.
梅亚岛研究中心
很高兴见到你 查尔斯
So good to see you, Charles.
请见过肖恩·卡西迪 我未婚夫
I'd like you to meet Sean Cassidy, my fiancé.
我听莫拉说了你很多事迹 泽维尔先生
Moira's told me a great deal about you, Mr. Xavier.
真荣幸
How fortunate.
能带我到房♥间去吗 莫拉 我需要休息
Now if you'll show me my quarters, Moira, I need to rest.
他不爱你了吗?莫拉
Does he not still love you, Moira?
我觉得不是 但他需要我
I dinnae think so. But he needs me.
查尔斯对他那群X战警学生无私奉献
Charles has given everything for his students, his X-Men.
但作为朋友 没错 那不一样
But friends, aye, that's different.
有时候我觉得我是他唯一的朋友
Sometimes I think I'm the only one he has.
到梅亚岛了
There's Muir Island.
好的 降落吧
Yes. Take us in.
你来看吧 查尔斯
Have a look for yourself, Charles.
这段监控是在进行声波疗程时拍下的
This security tape was taken during the sonic therapy.
这是怎么回事?-他附体到海妖身上
What is happening here? -He is possessing Banshee's body.
会有永久性影响吗?-暂时性乏力 虚脱
Any lasting effects? -Temporary weakness, exhaustion.
谁动了摄像头?
Who whacked the camera?
不仅是摄像头 是整个房♥间
Not the camera, Rogue, the whole room.
普罗透斯凭想象就能改变身边的物质环境
Proteus can actually change the physical world around him by merely thinking it.
你们看当他走后 房♥间就恢复原状
Notice that after he leaves, the room goes back to its normal state,
不过被这种异能攻击到可不好
though it does you no good if you're hurt while it's happening.
此外 普罗透斯是念力使用者
And, Proteus is telepathic.
惊人的力量
A spectacular power.
一个几乎能随心所欲的青少年
A teenager who can quite literally do anything he wishes.
细思极恐
Not a comforting thought.
所以他能把事情搞得一团糟
So he can turn things upside down.
他看上去毛都没长齐呢
He don't look old enough to shave.
野兽 你带小淘气和金刚狼乘黑鸟去找他
Beast, take Rogue and Wolverine in the Blackbird and see if you can track him.
反正梅亚岛地方不大
Muir Island is not that large.
拜托要小心点 他是个受惊的孩子
Please, be careful. He's young and scared.
他不知道自己多强大
And he has no idea how powerful he is.
泽维尔真是吃饱没事干
Xavier's kind of out to lunch.
他俩订过婚 牢骚鬼 -那又怎样
They were engaged once, Mr. Sensitive. -So?
那下次你的挚爱有难了 我看你能多淡定
So next time the love of your life's in trouble, let me know how well you function.
莫拉 我 -噢 查尔斯
Moira, I... -Oh, Charles!
我的研究起步于这个变种人
My research began with this mutant.
我对不起他 对不起那些他可能伤到的人
I've failed him, and those he may harm.
我们会找到他并带他回来 别担心
We will find him and bring him back. Don't worry.
谢谢你 查尔斯 你总是对我这么好
Thank you, Charles. You were always good to me.
我们分开后我都很想见你
I miss seeing you, being so far away.
乔最近怎么样
What do you hear from Joe these days?
乔现在是政坛大腕 没了我也过得挺好
Joe is a big-time politician now. Doing quite well without me.
要给你看看他吗
Do you want to see?
跟着乔走 麦塔格特 顾家的候选人
苏格兰丧失了对家庭观念的奉献精神
What Scotland has lost is its dedication to family values.
作为行政区大臣 我会带领苏格兰回归
As Secretary of State, I will bring Scotland back
这种令其发展壮大的价值观
to the values that made it great.
我在书里了解过这种地方
I've read about places like this.
这里的人们 这股气味 这些声音
All these people! The smells! The sounds!
我首先该做什么
What do I do first?
他从小就被隔离在我的医院里
He's been isolated at my hospital all his life.
他对外面的世界一无所知
He knows nothing of the outside world.
他17岁却不成熟 有时就像一个孩子
He's 17, but immature. There are times he acts like a child.
他靠心灵感应跟人沟通
He communicates through his telepathy.
我要试着联♥系♥他 -小心 查尔斯
I will try to reach him. -Be careful, Charles!
我已感应到与众不同的心灵信♥号♥♥
I am having to push through unusual psychic static.
在那里 一个困惑焦虑的心灵
There! A confused, anxious mind.
勉强能联♥系♥到
Barely touching it.
我要加把劲
I must try harder!
怎么回事?你是怎样做到的?
What's going on? How did you do that?
不管你是谁 不准进入我的心灵
Whoever you are, stay out of my mind!
他消失了
He's gone.
教授 我们有发现
Professor, we found something!
我们发现有个工人严重虚弱 却没有受伤
A worker was discovered severely weakened, but otherwise unhurt.
情况类似海妖
Not unlike Banshee.
他有说话吗
Did he say anything?
他含糊提到一只大恶魔般的生物
Delirious ravings about a big evil thing.
他可能是在说野兽
Probably talking about Beast.
教授 看来普罗透斯离开了这个岛
Professor, it appears Proteus has left the island.
查尔斯 岛外有无数的人
Charles! There are millions of people over there!
尾班渡轮现在也到英国本土了
The last ferry has reached the mainland by now.
离开这个岛 难保他会危害到些什么
Off the island, there's no telling the harm he could do.
看来小伊恩无处可藏了
Looks like lan boy ran out of places to hide.
那是什么?-不准动他
What's that? -Leave him alone!
来啊
Come on!
不要
Don't!
他被吓到了
They scared him.
他们为什么要伤害他
Why did they want to hurt him?
伊恩 伊恩
Ian! Ian!
儿子你还好吗 谁把你弄成这样了
Are you okay, son? Who did this to you?
这男人为什么把他抱得这么紧
Why does this man hold him like this?
这男人要保护他
This man wants to protect him.
这男人关爱他 还愿为他做任何事
He loves him! He would do anything for him!
说话啊儿子 怎么回事 -这是他爸爸
Talk to me, son. What's wrong? -He is his father!
是他爸爸 不是我爸爸
His father, not mine!
离我儿子远点 你这怪物
Get away from my boy, you monster!
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表