剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
你在哪?罗根
Where are you, Logan?
放开我
Blast it!
你收了钱却还发生这种事
I paid you to keep this from happening!
这东西可不是孩子
That's no boy!
跟我说话 凯文
Talk to me, Kevin.
别再抗拒我们 我会听你倾诉
Stop fighting us and I'll listen.
我爸爸在哪里
Where is my father?
你吓到他 凯文 他跑开是因为……
You frightened him, Kevin! He ran away because...
闭嘴 你不让他见我
Shut up! You kept him from me!
把它们弄走
Get them off of me!
挺住 查仔
Hold on, Chuck!
你那副钢爪这下能派上用场了
A set of claws would be extraordinarily useful right now.
你不会掉下去的 野兽
You ain't going anywhere, Beast.
你最好跟你儿子沟通一下 教授
Better talk to your boy, Professor.
我们谁也劝不住他
'Cause he ain't listening to any of us.
凯文
Kevin.
凯文·麦塔格特
Kevin Mac Taggert.
这才像话
That's more like it.
凯文 请你听我说 -凭什么
Kevin, please listen. -Why?
我感受到你的怒火深处有一股憧憬和热情
I sense that beneath your anger there's a yearning, a reaching out.
我是医生 让我帮你参透你那份追求
I am a doctor. Let me help you understand what it is you seek.
我想要的是我爸爸
What I want is my father.
你若要帮我 就带他来见我
If you want to help me, bring him to me!
我爸爸需要我 不要挡我去路
My father wants me! Get out of the way!
真神奇 他的力量似乎只取决于其想象力
Fascinating. His power seems limited only by his imagination.
脾气也大 -凭我们的力量阻止不了他
And that temper. -Stopping him is beyond our power.
我们必须继续尝试规劝他
We must continue to try to reason with him.
不 查尔斯 你尝试过了
No, Charles. You've tried.
轮到我来采取必要措施了 -莫拉 慢着
It is I that must do something now. -Moira! Wait!
要我把她叫回来吗
Do you wish me to bring her back?
让我跟他待久一点就好
If only I had more time with him.
就算花多点时间 我们又能有何进展?
Even with more time, Professor, what could we possibly accomplish?
普罗透斯以意念发动速攻
Proteus attacks with the speed of thought.
虽然是小伙子 却有着孩童般的幼稚情绪
Though a young man, he has the immature emotions of a child.
我说不如干掉他 -你在说什么?
I say we nail him. -What are you talking about?
对了 他在折腾我们时 你躲到哪里去?
And by the way, when he was tossing us around, where were you hiding?
走开 南方妹
Back off, cornpone.
你生气解决不了问题 小淘气
Your anger serves no purpose, Rogue.
金刚狼不自觉地踌躇不前
Wolverine could not prevent his hesitation.
你这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
最难控制的情绪 莫过于令人麻♥痹♥的♥恐惧
Only that there's no emotion harder to control than a paralyzing fear.
我们都有过这种体验
We have all experienced it.
你第一次经历这种恐惧 情况自然更糟糕
But it must be even worse for you, who has never felt it before.
你说我是懦夫吗?蓝小子
You saying I'm a coward, Blue Boy?
都给我停下 我们绝对不能内讧
Stop it, both of you! We cannot afford petty fights among ourselves!
莫拉觉得自己要对普罗透斯的行为负责
Moira feels responsible for Proteus' actions.
所以她会采取行动
And she's gone to do something.
她可能会杀掉她的亲生儿子
She may try to destroy her own son.
你们知道那样她会多痛苦吗 我呢
Do you know what that means to her? To me?
请帮我杜绝那样的局面出现
Help me make sure that it doesn't happen.
我们说到 今晚之前的某个时候
...where, earlier this evening,
麦塔格特遭到他人的恶意袭击
MacTaggert was victim of a vicious physical attack.
他说幕后黑手是他的对手 比尔·华♥莱♥士♥
An attack he says was instigated by his opponent, Bill Wallace.
对方则否认涉及这起袭击
While the opposition denies any involvement,
麦塔格特竞选活动相关消息人士指出……
sources close to the MacTaggert campaign tell me...
晚上好 感谢你们大家今晚的捧场
Good evening. Thank you all for having me here tonight.
当然了 经过今天下午的事
Of course, after this afternoon,
我今晚还能到处走动真是谢天谢地
I'm thankful to be anywhere tonight.
我说到哪里呢?噢 对了
Now where was I? Oh, yes.
各位已洞察未来 却假装是由我设想出来
Telling you what you already know and pretending I just thought it up.
这小子圆滑得像块猪油
That boy's slick as hog fat.
真正能解决这一切的是站在讲台后的那人
The only real hope for a solution to all this is there, behind that podium.
但麦塔格特多年之前已认定
But MacTaggert decided long ago
他的政♥治♥生涯要远比他儿子重要
that his career was more important than his son.
真有贵人相
A real prince.
我个人也有一份底气实现那样的未来
And I have a personal stake in that future,
就是我对我的孩子们那份爱
my love for my children!
爸爸 大家都说你不想见我
Father! Everybody says you don't want to see me.
可那不是真的 不可能是真的
But that's not true! It can't be true!
又来了 真是荒谬透顶
Here now. A joke's a joke.
你不是真的 你搞恶作剧是想我身败名裂
You're not real! You're a trick to ruin me!
走开 -小淘气 野兽 都站一边去
Get away! -Rogue! Beast! Stand aside!
你说什么?-让他们对话
Say what? -Let them talk.
你不认得我吗?爸爸
Don't you know me, Father?
快来人救我
Somebody do something!
这样能认出我吗?-怎么回事
Does this help? -What on earth...
是我啊 爸爸
It's me, Father.
我是凯文 -不可能
It's Kevin. -It can't be!
爸爸 我需要你
Father, I need you!
不 不 走开
No, no, get away!
可是 爸爸 -守卫
But, Father... -Guards!
达恩利 叫保安 快来人抓住他
Darnley! Security! Somebody get him!
不 不要 -凯文
No! Don't! -Kevin!
凯文 你听我说
Kevin, listen!
够了 孩子 你老爹虽然有点过分
Come on, kid, your old man's no saint,
但你也不该在这里搞破坏
but that's no reason to trash this dump.
如果你不喜欢泽维尔 就跟我聊几句吧
If you don't like Xavier, maybe you can talk to me.
查尔斯 海妖手中的机器疑似能影响凯文
Charles. Banshee brought the one thing that seems to affect Kevin.
使用较低功率 有助于控制他
Used at low power, it helped control him.
功率全开的话 可能会
At full power, it might...
你们若阻止不了他 我就必须动手了
If you can't stop him, I'll have to!
莫拉 我们别无选择了 -莫拉 且慢
Moira, there's no choice! -Moira, wait!
我必须作最后一次尝试
I have to try one last time.
查尔斯 不 现在太迟了
Charles, no! It's too late!
凯文
Kevin!
凯文 你听我说
Kevin, listen to me.
我叫查尔斯·泽维尔
My name is Charles Xavier.
你现在认识我了
You know me now.
我要帮助你面对你的狂怒
I've come to help you face your rage,
你必须得做到
and face it you must!
附体到我身上吧 凯文
Possess me as you have others, Kevin.
你探寻我的心灵就会发现我理解你的痛苦
Look inside my mind and see that I know your pain.
否则痛苦会毁掉你
Otherwise it will consume you.
如果你要摆脱痛苦 我可以帮你
I can get you through this, if that's what you want.
我正是想这样
It is what I want.
把你的手给我 孩子 来我这里
Give me your hand, son, and come here.
我开导过许多你这样的孩子 凯文
I have helped many like you, Kevin.
假以时日 你将学会控制好异能 以及狂怒
With time, you will learn to master your powers, and this rage.
前提是你要学会相信那些爱你的人
But only if you learn to trust those who love you,
比如妈妈和爸爸
mother and father.
凯文?
Kevin?
宝贝
Darling.
凯文?
Kevin?
儿子 真的是你吗
Son, is that really you?
是我 爸爸
It is, Father.
没错 孩子 虽然我不配你这样叫我
Aye, child, though I've no right to the name.
你能原谅我吗
Can you forgive me?
去吧 凯文
Go ahead, Kevin.
他进步得很快
His progress is remarkable.
没错 虽然这的确是场硬仗
Aye. Though it's hard-fought, indeed.
我觉得他和他老师玩游戏好过去祸乱世界
I feel much better with him fighting his teacher than taking on the whole world.
我保证麦塔格特先生跟你一样高兴和放心
I am sure Mr. MacTaggert is equally thankful, and relieved.
无论查仔做了些什么 总之就奏效了
Whatever Chuck did in there, it worked.
我不知道他是如何面对那只怪物的
I don't know how he faced that thing.
他素来镇定自若 -看开点 亲爱的
He never loses his cool. -Forget it, hon.
我们身为X战警 偶尔也会心神不宁的
In our business, we all get shook up every now and again.
我不会了
I don't.
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表