剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
We're going to make it!
你跟宁录哨兵说吧
Tell that to Nimrod!
奉还给你 混♥蛋♥
Back at you, lowlife!
锻造者在哪
Where's Forge?
菲茨罗伊 变种人叛徒
Fitzroy! It's that mutant traitor!
趴下
Duck!
此物能解释一切 我只想……
This will explain everything. I just want...
菲茨罗伊 菲茨罗伊
Fitzroy! Fitzroy!
快点 机器开动了
Hurry! It's working!
我们要救菲茨罗伊
We must help Fitzroy!
来不及救他了 你进去吧
It's too late for him! Jump!
孩子
Kid!
我挺不住了 你们去吧
I can't make it. Go.
不 我要救你
No, I won't!
如果你能完成任务
If your mission is successful,
我就没事了 锻造者也是
I'll be fine. So will Forge.
来不及了 -莎德 你挺住啊
It's too late! -Shard, please!
开启臂环吧
Hit your armband!
去吧
Go.
锻造者
Forge.
你能听见我说话吗?锻造者
Can you hear me? Forge.
他们成功了吗
Did they make it?
1959年5月11日
我们又来了
Here we go again.
莎德在哪里?-她没有挺住
Where's Shard? -She didn't make it.
真是不幸 伙计 我知道她是你的朋友
Tough break, pal. I know she was your friend.
她是我妹妹 -太遗憾了 我们并不知道
She was my sister. -I am sorry. We didn't know.
她清楚其中的风险 但我觉得她还有活路
She knew the risks. But I'm not counting her out yet.
我还要再见到她 因为这一次
I plan on seeing her again, 'cause this time,
我们不会搞砸了
we're not gonna mess up.
我们还有几分钟 来看看菲茨罗伊的信物
We got a few minutes. Let's see what Fitzroy gave us.
当你们看到这录像时 我已不复存在
By the time you see this, I will no longer exist.
没人敢砸我场子
Nobody busts up my place.
同时在另一地点
穆斯 罗可 抓住他们
Moose! Rocco! Get them!
别让他们动泽维尔 -我很乐意
Keep them away from Xavier! -My pleasure.
我们不想伤害你们
We are not here to hurt you.
不听劝
Bad listening.
教授?
Professor?
他走了
He's gone!
这一切都太不真实了
It's all so unreal.
别吵 -你有生命危险
Be quiet! -Your life is in danger.
听着 如果我们想害你 早就动手了
Look, pal, if we wanted to hurt you, we would have done it already.
那你想自己安静下来 还是想痛苦嚎叫?
So, are you coming quietly, or do you wanna make some noise?
你又来了 罗根
You did it again, Logan.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, darling.
时空穿梭?平行未来?变种人和刺客?
Time travel? Parallel futures? Mutants and assassins?
你们别指望我会相信这一切
You can't expect me to believe all this!
怎么回事
What is happening?
我在这间实验室被人炸死了?
I'm blown up here, in this lab?
除非有我们救你
Not if we can help it, bub.
菲茨罗伊就是刺杀你的凶手
Fitzroy is the man who assassinated you.
他下次行动可没这么走运
He won't be so lucky next time.
你们别指望我会相信这一切
You can't expect me to believe all this!
你不信的话就对我们读心吧
Read our minds if you doubt us.
你们说的是真话
You're telling the truth!
但在场之中有人不想让你们的行动成功
But one of you does not wish your mission to succeed.
是你 你得说服我 好让我别轰烂你的脑袋
You! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't blow your head off!
我是很固执 伙计
I feel the way I feel, bub.
但不意味着我成了叛徒
That don't mean I'd turn traitor!
菲茨罗伊
Fitzroy!
查尔斯?-仙迪 真是抱歉
Charles? -Cindy, I'm so sorry.
我的朋友们吓到你了
My friends scared you.
他们是谁?他们想做什么?
Who are they? What do they want?
他们是来救我的
They're here to help me.
你发现什么不妥吗?-没错
You got a problem? -Yeah.
宁录哨兵
Nimrod!
该我了
My turn!
你完蛋了
Got you!
如此强大的力量和破坏性
Such power and destruction!
这是什么
What was that?
这是未来最可怕的活体武器
The future's most horrible living weapon.
它能快速重组
He will quickly reconstruct.
我要剖开你的肚子看你吃了什么早餐
Let's see what you had for breakfast!
你完蛋了
You're history!
你快速自愈好没有?-再等我一分钟
You gonna heal your way out of this? -Give me a minute.
你们都没事吧
Is everyone okay?
是的 -那可未必 毕肖普
Yeah! -Guess again, Bishop!
菲茨罗伊 -再过六十秒 泽维尔就完蛋了
Fitzroy! -In 60 seconds, no more Xavier!
快救泽维尔出去
Get Xavier out of here!
想败坏我的兴致?
And ruin the fun?
你必须放我们走
You must let us go!
凭什么
And why must I?
你不这样做 你也将不复存在
If you do not, you will cease to exist!
别说笑 我会拿到巨额的酬金
Get serious! I just cashed in, big.
她的话千真万确 变种人
She's dead serious, mutant.
我知道这很疯狂 可我就是你
I know this is crazy, Fitzroy, but I am you.
我求你了 千万别杀泽维尔
And I'm begging you, do not kill Xavier!
不然的话 主模就会成为最强大的存在
If you do, Mastermold will become all powerful
他还会杀掉你和班谭
and he will destroy you and Bantam!
历史会被彻底改写
History will be altered!
杀掉班谭?那可不行
Destroy Bantam? Not a good idea!
你看那边
Look there.
那是初次穿越回来的我们 想要阻止你
It is ourselves on our first trip back, trying to stop you.
你总该相信你自己的警告吧
Do you believe your own warning now?
未来的我怎么知道主模会过河拆桥的?
How do I know Mastermold will betray me if Xavier dies?
你就多花几秒想明白吧
Wait a few seconds and find out.
你听他们的吧 小菲 -好了
Do something, Fritzy! -All right!
明智之举
Smart move.
我们若有命离开 你就不要再耍这种花招
And if we get out of here alive, don't ever pull a stunt like this again!
该走啦 该走啦 快 快 快
Time to go! Time to go! Hurry, hurry, hurry!
该回家了
Time to go home!
看来你们也不想我俩留在这里太久
It would seem that we have overstayed our welcome.
抱歉 伙计 你过一两天就会好的了
Sorry, pal. You'll be fine in a day or two.
我讨厌穿越
I hate this!
这孩子能影响未来那么多人真是难以置信
It's incredible how one kid could mean so much to so many people.
现在怎样?
What now?
他得救了 我们的时间线就不应该存在
With him alive, we ain't even supposed to exist.
我不明白 怎么我们还在这里
I don't know. Why are we still here?
只要你们戴着能正常运作的臂环
As long as your armbands are on you and functioning,
你们都能存在于时间之外
you'll both exist outside of time.
存在多久?-很遗憾 电量只够维持几天
How long? Sorry. -The charge only lasts a couple of days.
那段日子很美妙 亲爱的
It was good, darling.
那段日子是最美妙的 硬汉
It was the best, tough guy.
我爱你 罗根
I love you, Logan.
你不能离开我
Don't you leave me.
当前时空
刚才怎么回事?-我不知道
What was that? -Beats me.
普通人去野餐也会惹蚂蚁 何况变种人
You think we could just attract ants like normal people!
冷笑话就是好 我以后要多点找你斟酌
Thanks for the tumble, Storm. We ought to wrestle more often.
好了 罗根 换别的女人会觉得你在调情
Now, Logan, some women might think that you were flirting.
还好你知道我不会那样做
Lucky you know me better than that.
那可未必呢
We will never know.
废话少说 凶兆
Skip the small talk, Sinister.
我们是被俘了 但没必要听你胡说八道
You've got us. We don't have to listen to your drivel.
这装置能让我把任何变种人部分遗传密♥码♥
With this device, I can imprint portions of the genetic code
压制到别的变种人身上
from any mutant into another,
后者力量不知道会提升到什么程度
increasing their powers in unpredictable
但还是极强的
but stunning ways.
来啊 凶兆 废话少说给我痛快点
Do it, Sinister! But shut up and be quick about it.
继续嘴硬吧 万磁王
Speak bravely, Magneto,
趁你还能说话
while you can.
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表