剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
Master Oku!
奥大♥师♥
Master Oku.
希望我带你出去不会干扰到你的清修
I hope you're not upset if we don't stick around to chat.
奥大♥师♥还好吗?-怎么回事?
Is Master Oku all right? -How did this happen?
银武士每年都会向各个村子勒索贡品
Each year the Silver Samurai demands tribute from all the villagers.
不然的话 -我清楚了
If we do not pay... -I get the picture.
干着勒索保护费的老行当 穿得像武士
The old protection racket, samurai style.
我们今年没钱给他们
This year we have no money to pay.
我们只是渔民 他们会摧毁我们村子的
We are fishermen. They will destroy our village!
我永远不得安宁
It never ends.
罗根先生 你必须帮我们
Logan-san, you must help.
聪一在努力地组织村民对抗那帮土匪
Soichi is trying to organize the people to fight the bandits.
不行 木更
Dameda, Kisara.
抱歉 我来这里是寻找自我 不是想战斗
I'm sorry. I came to find myself, not to fight.
可村民们不像士兵那样善战 也没有武器
But the villagers are not trained as fighters. We have no weapons.
奥大♥师♥会怎样说 木更
What would Master Oku say, Kisara?
他会说 钱财身外物 性命最宝贵
He would say that no worldly possession are worth the risk of one's life.
把这句话告诉村民们
So tell that to the villagers.
但奥大♥师♥也说过 要寻求内心的平静
But Master Oku would also say that inner peace is found,
不是要躲避纷争 而是遵循你的本性
not by avoiding conflict, but in serving your true nature.
我的本性
My true nature.
但愿我知道我的本性是怎样的
I wish I knew what that was.
金刚狼
Wolverine.
你确定你没见过这人?
You sure you haven't seen him?
他以前经常到这里找那只奥大♥师♥瞎混
He used to hang out here with an Oku guy.
好极了
Great.
还有 如果那些鱼贩子敢反抗 格杀勿论
And, if the fishmongers dare to fight back, destroy them!
一个小村子 有什么大不了
One small village, what does it matter?
每个害怕我们的村子都是控制链里的一环
Each village that fears us is a link in the chain that keeps them under our control.
其中一环反抗 控制链就会断掉
If one resists, the chain is broken.
最好就是摧毁这一个村子 以儆效尤
Better to crush one village, to set an example,
总好过让控制链断掉
than let the chain be broken.
银武士是邪恶的
Silver Samurai is evil!
这一回 我们要反抗
This time, we fight back!
你真傻 聪一
This is foolish, Soichi!
我们是农夫和渔民 无法抗衡武装土匪
We are farmers and fishermen, no match for armed fighters!
死于捍卫我们自身 胜过活在恐惧之中
Better to die defending ourselves than to live in fear!
我自小就目睹村民们辛苦劳作
Since I was a child, I have watched our people work hard,
却被这伙罪犯抢走为数不多的劳动成果
only to have these criminals take what little we earned!
我们的下一代不该再经受此等苦楚
Our children shall not suffer as we have!
你回去跟僧人们躲在一起吧 外国人
Go back and hide with the monks, gaijin.
我不会躲着任何人 孩子
I don't hide from anybody, kid.
我在进行着属于我自己的战斗
I'm fighting my own battle right now.
不过你说得对 要么奋起反抗
But you're right. Either you stand and fight,
要么永远做他们的奴才
or you'll be kissing their backsides forever.
好 不纳贡 要反抗 -你如此回报我们?
Okay! No more tribute! We will fight! -Is this how you repay us?
你助长这股为村子招致灾祸的风气?
By helping bring destruction to our village?
不纳贡 -不纳贡
No more tribute! -No more tribute!
不纳贡 -不纳贡
No more tribute! -No more tribute!
你在努力思考明天如何行动
You are trying to decide how to act tomorrow.
村民们会遭到屠戮 奥大♥师♥ -也许吧
They're gonna be slaughtered, Master Oku. -Possibly.
我来这里是为了远离战斗
I came here to get away from fighting!
我要变得和你一样 只想过上安宁的生活
I want to be like you! I just want to live in peace!
是吗?有目标才会有安宁
Do you? Peace comes with purpose.
我的信仰给了我安宁
My faith gives me mine.
用爪子砍人可不是目标
Ripping up people is no purpose!
保护和关心他人才是目标
But protecting and caring for people is.
跟许多人一样 你看待自己也许当局者迷
Like many, perhaps you see yourself less well
别人看你则旁观者清
than others see you.
请尝试以新的眼光看待自己
Try looking at yourself through new eyes.
奥大♥师♥ 我想实现的也太多 我
Master Oku, I want to so much, I...
开始注入艾德曼合金
Begin the adamantium feed.
合金都用光了 先生
Adamantium reservoir is drained, sir.
吸收过程结束
Absorption process complete.
我怕你走了 就再也见不到你
I am afraid that you will go, and I will never see you again.
我保证
I promise,
无论如何 我都会回到你身边
whatever happens, I'll come back to you.
没必要闹到这样 百合子
It doesn't have to end this way, Yuriko!
百合子死了
Yuriko is gone!
你看到的是死亡女士
There is only Deathstrike!
我们是老朋友 还共事过
We used to be old pals, even work together.
但有些小误会
But we had some little misunderstandings.
对 没错
Yeah, right.
他无端害死我好些个朋友 还误会?
He wasted some friends of mine, for no reason. And I misunderstood?
银狐 跑起来
Come on, Fox. Let's go! Run for it!
算了吧 孩子 救不了他们了
Forget it, kid, you're expendable!
不
No!
敞开心扉 罗根阁下
Open your heart, Herr Logan.
以不同的眼光看待世界真有那么痛苦吗
Would it hurt so much to see the world through different eyes?
不 我不是一头畜生
No! I am not an animal!
想得深入点 罗根先生
Look deeper, Logan-san.
你只是你自己 你不是别的人或物
You are only yourself, no one else.
他们来了
They are coming!
那些养猪的会因此付出代价
Those pig farmers will pay for this!
那边
That way!
他们在那里 抓住他们
There they are! Get them!
先生们 这些孩子不会伤害你们
Gentlemen! The children will not hurt you.
或许你们这些强大的战士反而会对我开枪
Perhaps you mighty warriors wish to attack me instead!
奥大♥师♥ 不要 -走开 老头
Oku! Don't! -Out of the way, old man!
休想伤害他
Don't touch him!
你受伤了吗?-没有 罗根先生
Are you hurt? -No, Logan-san.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我们都要以自己的方式去战斗
We all fight in our own way.
看来你已经重新发现你的方式了
It seems you have rediscovered yours.
这群懦夫逃光了 捣毁这个地方
The cowards have fled! Rip the place apart!
带走一切拿得动的东西
Take everything you can carry!
在那里 在沙滩上 抓住他们
There, on the beach! Get them!
休想伤害他们
Leave them alone!
大家都在战斗 罗根肯定在这里
Everybody's fighting! Logan's got to be here!
你若是他朋友 请跟我们来
If you are his friend, come with us!
他需要我们的帮助 -你不用提醒我
He needs our help! -Don't have to ask me twice!
不要紧 我们仍能打败这些无知的乡巴佬
No matter! We can still defeat these ignorant peasants.
这就是我们所畏惧的强大土匪
Here is the mighty bandit we have feared!
就算是头猪都敢用鼻子拱他
Even the pigs turn up their noses at him!
你不会再笑得出来了 乡巴佬
You will laugh no more, peasant!
你敢把你这一套用在银武士身上吗 小子
Can you do as well against the Silver Samurai, boy?
你找错战斗对象了 小白脸
You're fighting the wrong guy, pretty boy.
你的对手是我
You're looking for me.
我要杀掉你 外国人
I will destroy you, gaijin!
冷静点 罗根
Control yourself, Logan.
这次得试试用脑子
Use your head for a change.
这家伙就喜欢从后面袭击我
This guy likes to come at me from behind.
什么
What?
让你尝尝你自己的招数吧 铁皮人
Just trying out one of your tricks, tin man.
还真的挺有效
Works pretty good.
了结他 罗根先生
Finish him, Logan-san!
我应该的 他罪有应得
I ought to, he's earned it.
不过没必要这样 因为你能勇敢反抗他
But there's no need for that now, kid. You stood up to him.
他没面目再滋扰这个村子 或者其他村子
He won't bother this village again, or any other.
嘿 金刚狼 -什么
Hey, Wolverine! -What?
她帮过我们
This one helped us.
她说她是你朋友 罗根先生 -欢欢
She says she is your friend, Logan-san. -Jubilee!
我听说有个前X战警在附近
I heard there was a former X-Man in the neighborhood.
我总觉得他的出走与我有关
Guess I felt I had something to do with him going.
我的出走完全不是你的错 孩子
My leaving was never your fault, kid.
只是有些事我必须去做
It was just something I had to do.
你看 罗根先生
You see, Logan-san.
就算没有你 寺院也将竣工
The temple will be completed without you.
我知道 建造寺院不是我的工作
I know. Temple-building ain't my job.
我们都要以自己的方式去战斗
We all fight in our own way.
谢谢 罗根先生 -别客气 孩子
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表