剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
It's only an hour until Christmas Eve dinner!
他们会担心我们的
They'll be worried about us.
这边 走这里 快点
This way! In here! Hurry!
夜行女
Callisto.
好啊 过了这么久
So, our glorious leader
尊贵的族长终于肯屈驾来看我们了
deigns to visit us after all this time.
是圣诞节慈善之行?
Is this Christmas charity?
还是说你只想来看看莫洛克受苦?
Or did you just come to watch a Morlock suffer?
请别说这种话 我们是来提供帮助的
I do not deserve that. We have come to help.
为什么?你可从未帮过我们
Why? You never have before.
听着 女士 我们大可不必……
Listen, lady, we don't have to...
不 金刚狼 让夜行女说话
No, Wolverine. Let Callisto speak.
我们的争端以后再解决
Our differences will have to wait.
我们先来密切关注水蛭
Leech needs our full attention.
同意
Agreed.
金刚狼 -在 有何吩咐
Wolverine! -Yeah, what do you want?
你对战地医疗颇有经验 先帮他看一下
You have experience in field medicine. Prepare the child.
我再带他飞回大宅 让野兽对他周密治疗
I will fly him to the mansion where Beast can tend to him properly.
呃噢
Uh-oh.
怎么了?什么情况?
What is it? What's the matter?
你为什么就这样站着?
Why are you just standing there?
嗨 小不点
Hi, little one.
你为什么就不叫他做点什么
Why don't you make him do something?
把你的手拿开
Take your hands off of me!
你俩都别吵了
Shut up! Both of you.
我们不能带他到别处
We ain't taking this kid nowhere.
你说什么?他需要立即获得治疗
What do you mean? He needs immediate medical attention!
不宜待在这里 -现在带他奔波太迟了
There is none here! -It's too late to move him.
他的心跳愈发微弱 再奔波的话就没命了
His pulse is dropping. He'd never survive the trip.
没命?
Not survive?
水蛭?不要
Leech? No!
不 他不可能死
No! He can't!
不可能是今天 今天可是平安夜
Not today! It's Christmas Eve!
不 我不接受这样的结果
No, I will not accept it.
我们不能让他死 我们肯定能做点什么
We cannot lose him. There must be something we can do.
金刚狼 求你了
Wolverine, please.
你的自愈能力这么强 就不能帮帮水蛭吗
You're so good at healing yourself. Can't you help Leech?
别傻了 他又不是我
Don't be crazy. He ain't me.
罗根 你能救他吗
Logan, can you?
算了吧 不可能的
Forget it! It's impossible!
你的血能救水蛭一命吧?
Can your blood save Leech's life?
也许吧 有一线机会
Maybe! There's a chance!
你就是想我这样回答你吧
Is that what you want me to say?
你必须搏一搏 金刚狼
You have to try, Wolverine.
见死不救可不是你作风
It's not like you not to help.
你真的就这么反感他们?
Can you hate them so much?
你们以为我不想救这孩子?
Don't you think I want to help the kid?
你是以前试过救其他人却失败了?
You have failed trying to save others?
对 他们看着我
Yeah. They looked at me,
恐惧却满怀希望 就像我能救他们似的
scared, hoping, like I had the answer.
我却让他们失望了 那可是二十多条人命
And I let them down. Over 20 of them.
最小的也是个孩子 比他还小
The last one was a kid, smaller than him.
可你自己也会说是“也许”
But you said, maybe.
是啊 就成功过两次
Yeah, it worked twice.
一次是很久之前 我也不知道为什么
Once a long time ago. I don't know why.
第二次我就 这有分别吗?
The second time I... What's the difference?
猿猴 你带回救护车上的输血工具吗
Ape! Did you get a transfusion kit out of that ambulance?
输血?-慢慢来
Transfusion? -Never mind.
我会联♥系♥大宅叫小淘气
I will contact the mansion and have Rogue
立即带着野兽和他的医疗器具飞过来
fly Beast and his medical kit here immediately.
在那之前 罗根 你知道你必须做什么
Until then, Logan, you know what you have to do.
你并不知道你在要求我做什么
You don't know what you're asking.
我在要求你表现出救这孩子一命的勇气
I am asking you to show the courage needed to save a child's life!
他也许不会搞成这样
He wouldn't be dying,
如果你平日有照顾这伙人的话
if you looked after these people.
也许你是对的
Perhaps you are right.
不过现在你若只有千分之一的机会能救他
But if there is one chance in a thousand you can help him,
也必须试试
you must.
抚心自问 罗根
Ask yourself, Logan.
如果他是你的孩子 你还会拒绝吗
If he were your child, would you refuse?
那好吧 猿猴
Good. Ape!
金刚狼需要一个床位躺着 就在水蛭旁边
Wolverine will need a flat surface to lie on, right beside Leech.
猿猴遵命
Ape will do it.
水蛭会没事吧
Leech be okay?
你相信奇迹吗 玛莉安娜
Do you believe in miracles, Mariana?
什么叫奇迹?
What's miracles?
也许过一会儿我们就能见到了
Maybe in a little while, we'll see.
你做了什么?-我只是给火腿加点果汁
You did what? -I just gave the ham a little juicing up.
我要这个 这个
I want this, this,
这个沼泽娃滚出我的厨房♥ 立刻滚
this swamp rat out of my kitchen! Now!
都收一收 你俩都这么孩子气
Stop it! You're both acting like children.
今天可是平安夜 记得吗
This is Christmas Eve, remember?
大家听着 我们有紧急情况
Everyone, we have an emergency!
小淘气 你要立刻带野兽飞去莫洛克隧♥道♥
Rogue, I need you to fly Beast to the Morlock tunnels, immediately.
我这就去 教授
On my way, Professor.
谁有麻烦了?-我们要如何帮忙?
Who's in trouble? -How can we help?
野兽十分钟后就会到
Beast will be here in 10 minutes.
好了 开始输血了
There. It's started!
但愿我们不会太晚
I pray we're in time.
拜托 孩子 就当帮帮我
Please, kid. Help me out here.
水蛭没事啦?
Leech okay now?
快了
Soon.
来吧 你看这圣诞树
Come! See Christmas tree!
我帮忙让它变漂亮 好看吗
I helped make it nice. Isn't it pretty?
这是我见过的最漂亮的圣诞树
It's the most beautiful Christmas tree I've ever seen.
是水蛭找回来的
Leech found it.
水蛭 -来吧
Leech... -Come on!
这是你们的圣诞节大餐?
Is this your Christmas dinner?
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
水蛭受冻得病之前 从地面带回这些食物
Leech bringed it from up above, before the cold make him sick.
要和我们一起吃吗 宝贝
Will you be joining us, dearie?
请就座吧 我分点给你吃
Please stay. You can have some of mine.
拜托 我猜你一定饿了
Please! I bet you're hungry.
玛莉安娜问你话呢 欢欢
Mariana asked you a question, Jubilee.
暴风女
Storm!
水蛭他 -现在下定论为时尚早
Is Leech... -It is still too early to tell.
来吧 我们先跟其他人会合
Come, let us rejoin the others.
这些人怎样过日子?他们什么也没有
How do these people keep going? They've got nothing!
你错了 孩子
You're wrong, child.
他们还有对彼此的爱
They have each other's love.
只要你是一个温馨之家里的一员
As long as you are part of a caring family,
每一天都是在过圣诞节
every day of the year is Christmas.
我们所有人都该谨记这一点
It would do all of us well to remember that.
他到这时候也该好转了 为何输血不起效
He should be better by now. Why hasn't it worked?
我就说了这样是不行的
I told you it wouldn't work!
罗根 站住
Logan, stop!
是啊 我需要人手
Yes, I may need a hand.
汉克 快点 -野兽
Hank, hurry! -Beast!
感谢上帝
Thank goodness.
快告诉我们 他能活下来吗
Tell us quickly. Will he live?
金刚狼的复原异能可以称得上是奇迹
Wolverine's recuperative powers are nothing short of miraculous.
不过其突变起源在医学上仍是未解之谜
Their mutative origins, however, are a mystery to medical science.
而且转移后能否起效也是难以预料的
And the efficacy of their transference is impossible to predict.
那就试试别的办法 大家都说你是个医生
Then try something else. You're supposed to be a doctor!
稍等
One moment!
他眼睛动了
His eyes!
欢迎回到这个世界
Welcome back to the world of the living.
就像忠实的埃涅阿斯 带着族人前往罗马
Like dutiful Aeneas, leading his people to Rome.
埃涅阿斯,古希腊罗马神话里的英雄
看来我没有生就世界上最令人放心的面相
It would appear that my face is not the world's most reassuring.
他没事了 玛莉安娜
He's okay, Mariana!
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表