剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
"The joys of marriage are the heaven on Earth, life's paradise, "
灵魂之静境 和谐之支柱 尘寰之不朽
"the soul's quiet, sinews of concord, earthly immortality,"
1630年 约翰·福特所写
John Ford, 1630.
我也是如此祝愿我这两位初代X战警
For my first two X-Men, I pray it is so.
你俩够了
That's it.
如果你没让她快乐 最好别让我知道
If you don't make her happy, don't let me find out.
你们刚来那时候还是孩子
You came to me as children,
现在都成长为了不起的人物
now look at the extraordinary people you have become.
过奖 我们还有很多东西要学
Thanks, but we still have a lot to learn.
我倒没这么肯定了 也许是吧
I am not so sure. Perhaps.
有一大堆好事要发生在我身上了
Whole lot of good it's gonna do me.
牌皇把他们的车弄得很漂亮
Gambit fix their car good.
上次他们要结婚却出了那档事
After what happened the last time they tried to get married,
这次能这么顺利真叫人高兴
I am pleased that this has gone so smoothly.
琴
Jean!
你这样搞恶作剧似乎有点过分了
As practical jokes go, that seems a bit excessive.
可我洗干净车窗了
But Gambit just soap the window!
我为了举办婚礼就关闭了智能防线
I shut the defensive perimeter down for the wedding.
是聒噪鬼
It's Ruckus.
飞不起来
Can't fly!
结婚派对尚未结束
This party ain't over yet!
险恶男孩抓走了琴和镭射眼
The Nasty Boys got Jean and Cyclops!
意味着凶兆也来了
That means, Sinister!
他俩又不能度蜜月了吧 亲爱的
That's no way to start a honeymoon, huh, chère?
钢板 做得好 大佬会很高兴的
Nice work, Slab. The boss is gonna be psyched!
把这女的扔进传送门就撤吧
Toss the woman in the portal and let's blow this diver.
琴·格雷 斯科特·萨默斯
Jean Grey! Scott Summers!
强大的X战警 不过是我们的玩物
The mighty X-Men, ours to play with.
别管他了 这新婚之日的主角是新娘
Leave him. This wedding day belongs to the bride.
聒噪鬼 迷魂女 毛身怪
Ruckus, Vertigo, Hairbag,
快点 我们要动身了
move it! We're traveling.
暴风女 我再也感应不到琴了
Storm, I can't sense Jean anymore.
不可能 我们会去找她的 教授
That cannot be! We shall search for her, Professor.
欢欢 叫客人们先回去
Jubilee, get rid of the guests.
好吧 我会想办法的
Sure, I'll think of something.
他看起来不太妙
He don't look so good.
她在哪?
Where is she?
镭射眼并无大碍
Cyclops will be all right.
险恶男孩怎么会凭空出现 然后消失?
How'd the Nasty Boys show up out of nowhere, and then disappear?
可疑的是他们只抓走琴
And it is curious that they would take only Jean.
他们绝对在这里逗留过
They were here all right.
可我不知道他们往哪个方向跑了
But I can't tell which direction they went.
他们最好祈祷别让我找到
They better hope I never find them.
我们待在这里也于事无补
There is nothing more we can do here.
甚至有可能中了他们的调虎离山之计
Perhaps this was simply a ruse to draw us away from the mansion.
小淘气 我和你带镭射眼回去并检查大宅
Rogue, you and I shall take Cyclops back and check headquarters.
你们其他人就去搜查险恶男孩的行踪
The rest of you, see if you can find some trace of the Nasty Boys.
闻不到他们的气味就找不到他们
If I can't smell them, we ain't finding them.
客人们都走了
The guests are all gone.
我还是不能找到琴
I still cannot find Jean.
却感应到一些异常能量在飙升
There have been a few spikes of unusual energy.
比如我?
Like me?
凶兆
Sinister!
我错过了婚礼 我很伤心
I missed the wedding. I'm hurt.
你不要过来
Get away from him!
笨女孩 你这么点能耐可以奈何得了我?
Foolish girl, do you think your puny powers can affect me?
泽维尔 别让他抓走你
Xavier, don't let him take you.
你不喜欢这部戏可以换个频道啊
You don't like the movie, change the channel.
我为何会看到这些?这都是现在发生的?
Why am I seeing these things? Is this happening now?
我不知道
Beats me!
有人跟我玩了
Someone to play with!
听着 我没空跟你玩
Look, I've got no time for games.
你只要有话直说 我就带你出去
Give me some straight answers, and I'll take you out of here with me.
出去?
Out?
不可能出得去的
There is no way out!
我们走着瞧吧
We'll see about that.
公元2055年 锻造者的实验室
传送门没有出问题 你哥应该还平安活着
I can find nothing wrong with the time portal. Your brother should have arrived safely.
传送我回去找他吧
Then send me back to find him.
如果毕肖普在穿越时空过程中出了状况
If something happened to Bishop while he was traveling through time,
那么他可能在任何地方 或任何时间
then he could be anywhere, or in any time.
可他的定♥位♥器♥只显示是美国东北部
The only trace indicators point to the north-eastern United States
时间是上世纪九十年代后期
in the late 1990s.
是X战警 他们是这一切的缘起
The X-Men. That's a start.
传送我回去 -你确定要这样做?
Send me there. -Are you sure you want to try this?
如果毕肖普回不来 你很可能也会如此
If we lost Bishop, we may very well lose you.
我的传送门在哪?
Where's my portal?
当前时空
你是凶兆先生
You're Mr. Sinister!
挡路者何人?
Who dares defy me?
查尔斯·泽维尔的朋友
A friend of Charles Xavier's.
轻手点放下他
Drop him! Easy.
休想
No chance.
放松 孩子
Easy, kid.
你是
Who...
你是哪位?-莎德 即毕肖普的妹妹
Who are you? -Shard. Bishop's sister.
我晚点再详细解释 现在我们先去救教授
I'll explain more later. Right now, we must help the Professor.
这时空旅者看着比别的顺眼
This more my kind of time traveler.
好了 救兵到了
All right, the cavalry's here.
我闻到凶兆的气味
I smell something Sinister!
快点 他把教授抓进去了
Come on, he's got the Professor inside!
乔治 是时候了
George, it is time.
跟你的世界告别吧 老头
Say farewell to your world, old man.
得了吧 凶兆
Don't count on it, Sinister!
乔治 你和其他人快来救我 快点
George, I need you and the others! Now!
有阻滞吗 先生 -阻止他们
Setback, sir? -Stop them!
并帮我解围
And get me out of here.
你们是怎样进来的?琴在哪?
How'd you get in here? Where's Jean?
把她弄出去
Get her out of here.
大家捂住耳朵
Cover your ears.
迷魂女的异能会使人失衡
Vertigo's powers attack the equilibrium.
那就关掉她的音乐呗
So we turn her music off.
这小子早该把冰淇淋三明治收好
This boy better lay off the ice-cream sandwiches.
我可不想跟他约会
This isn't a date.
快来人打开传送门
Somebody, open a portal.
你负责抓泽维尔 别搞我们
Xavier was your job, Sinister, not ours.
我只考虑该如何跟进传送工作
I'll see what I can do about transportation.
叛徒
Traitors!
尽管又拥有了穿越时空的能力
Despite his newfound time travel abilities,
不过我相信凶兆先生还是插翅难逃了
I believe Mr. Sinister is caught between the proverbial rock and a hard place.
是立即交代琴的下落 还是挨打后再说?
Do we find out where Jean is now, or after?
你们对我妻子做了什么
What have you done with my wife?
萨默斯太太不过又是一朵凋谢的花
Mrs. Summers is just another broken blossom,
随着时空之风而飘零
floating through the winds of time.
“随着时空飘零”是什么意思?
What do you mean, floating through time?
有种就跟着我去找她 -不 留下教授
Follow to find her, if you dare. -No, you don't!
追到天涯海角我也要揪出你
I'll follow you to the ends of the earth!
他们将琴带去一个你们不能涉足的地方
They've taken Jean to the one place you can't get to.
即另一个时空
Another time.
但你会穿越时空 请你指点我
But you can! Show me how!
这里是什么地方
Where am I?
有人听到我说话吗
Can anyone hear me?
我还活着吗
Am I still alive?
我想是的 看来以后还会有伴
I guess so. Looks like I can expect company.
凶兆 这里是什么地方
Sinister, what is this place?
你为何要绑♥架♥我
Why have you kidnapped me?
因为是我指使他的
Because I told him to!
未完待续
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表