剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警 前情提要
Previously on X-MEN...
我们不得不依靠你进行时空穿梭 变种人
If we could time travel without you, mutant, we would.
我信不过你 菲茨罗伊
I do not trust you, Fitzroy,
所以宁录哨兵会跟随你穿越回去
so Nimrod will join your trip across time
确保你能完成任务
to make sure you perform the task.
你们要搬救兵阻止他们
You must get help and stop them,
不要让他们永久性改写时空 -行动吧
before they change time forever. -Let's do it!
怎么回事?-我也不清楚
What is that? -I have no idea!
你没事吧 亲爱的 -刚才怎么回事
Are you okay, darling? -What was that?
我们来晚了
We're too late!
我们还没来到 菲茨罗伊和宁录哨兵已经
While were traveling, Fitzroy and Nimrod already
干掉泽维尔并改写了一切
nailed Xavier and changed everything.
我们必须回去救泽维尔 别让这一切发生
We have to go back, rescue Xavier, and keep this from happening.
查尔斯·泽维尔是谁
Who is Charles Xavier?
还有X战警是什么鬼
And what are X-Men?
我们要先回到我们的2055年
We must touch base in our time first,
再进入传送门回到1959年
before the portal can send us further back.
我们得快点 如果时空重置波及到2055年
We must hurry. If the time change has already hit 2055,
我们所有的努力将付诸流水
all of our efforts will be for nothing.
准备好了吗 罗根 -我们走吧
Ready, Logan? -Let's go.
时空穿梭?平行未来?变种人和刺客?
Time travel? Parallel futures? Mutants and assassins?
你们别指望我会相信这一切
You can't expect me to believe all this!
穆斯 罗可 抓住他们
Moose! Rocco! Get them!
别让他们动泽维尔 -我很乐意
Keep them away from Xavier! -My pleasure.
他走了
He's gone!
分头找 必须抢先于菲茨罗伊找到他
Spread out! We've got to find him before Fitzroy does!
电子引信
Electronic fuse!
怎么回事
What in the world?
不
No!
X战警
第四季 第三集
一个人的价值(下)
1959年5月11日
我们必须救出泽维尔
We must get Xavier!
菲茨罗伊放了一个炸♥弹♥ 泽维尔在劫难逃
Fitzroy planted a bomb! Xavier never had a chance!
没办法 都完了
That's it. It's over.
都怪你
And it's your fault!
你做了蠢事导致我认识的人都不复存在了
Because of your stupidity, everyone I know might no longer exist.
那个白♥痴♥乡巴佬骂我老婆 我必须教训他
No no-neck redneck dumps on my wife and gets away with it.
就是他们了 他们来我的场子搞事
There they are! They're the ones that wrecked my joint.
现在还炸了学校
Now they're blowing up the college!
抓住他们吧 -上吧
Let's get those guys. -Yeah.
我已经够烦了
Bad time to mess with me.
住手 我有个更好的办法
No! I have a better way.
从天而降的旋风 席卷这些迷失的灵魂
Whirlwind from the heavens, engulf these misguided souls!
我们要回2055年
We have to go back to my time
但愿锻造者和时空传送门仍然存在
and hope that Forge and his time portal still exist.
然后再回到现在的几分钟之前
Then we can come back minutes before this time
把事情办妥 -我不跟你俩折腾了
and set things right. -I'm off this merry-go-round.
把我和暴风女送回我们的时间线
Take me and Storm back to where you found us.
跟着万磁王打仗并非那么辛苦
Fighting for Magneto wasn't so bad.
我又不认识这只泽维尔
I don't even know this Xavier guy.
世界的未来掌握在我们的手里
The future of their world rests in our hands.
我就知道你不会让他俩失望的
I know you too well to think we could ever let them down.
算我倒霉 -该走了
Just my luck... -Time to go!
新时间线的2055年
我们到了
We made it.
这是我们未来的世界?
This is our new world?
这地方好大 根本不像我们离开时的样子
It's huge! It's nothing like when we left.
真架势 这机器似乎能完美运作
Big deal. The machine seems to work fine.
把那只锻造者揪出来就行动吧
Let's dig up that Forge guy again and get moving.
前提是他得仍然存在
If he still exists.
入侵者 快离开 你们没权进来
Intruders! Get away! You are not authorized!
锻造者 -又闹哪样
Forge! -What now?
哥们冷静点 关掉警报吧 大家都是义军
Calm down, man. Cut that alarm. We're resistance like you.
义军?什么来的?
Resistance? What is that?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
义军就是成千上万的普通人和变种人
The resistance is people, mutants, thousands of them,
共同对抗主模和它的哨兵
fighting against Mastermold and his Sentinels!
你们疯了 你们从哪来的
You're crazy! What world did you come from?
没人能对抗主人
No one fights the Master.
冷静 毕肖普 这种情况不能怪他
Easy, Bishop. He's not to blame for any of this.
不能怪任何人
Nobody ever is.
是你自己送我们穿越回去阻止刺杀
You sent us back in time to prevent a killing.
你忘了吗?
Don't you remember?
根本没人穿越回去 这种行为可不被允许
No one has traveled yet. It is not permitted.
我还在测试传送门 我之前可没见过你们
I am still testing the portal. I have never seen any of you before.
没所谓了 我们还有事要做
None of this matters. We have a job to do.
不要 它们会知道的
Don't! They will know!
别吵了 老头
Come on, old man.
谁能比我更能唬住你?
Who could scare you worse than I can?
执法哨兵
Enforcers!
快找掩护
Take cover!
挺住 亲爱的 我在这呢
Hold on, darling. I'm here.
不 饶了我吧 我对主人忠心不二
No! Please! I've been loyal to the Master!
它们不会对你手下留情
They don't care about you!
在别的时间线 你是我的同伴
In another time, you were my friend!
帮帮我们 我们就能救你
Help us, and we can save you!
好了 快说你们想做什么
All right. Tell me what you need.
快点 我们的臂环已录入坐标
Come on, our armbands have the coordinates.
不是吧 亲爱的
Come on, darling.
设置好它 -传送门坏了
Set it! -It's damaged.
那就修好它 -但是执法哨兵陆续有来
So fix it! -But they'll send more Enforcers!
那你就修快点
Then you better fix it fast.
我们走吧
Let's go!
刚才的战斗损坏了传送门 他正在抢修
The portal was damaged in the fight. He's working on it!
他最好快点 如果我们被困死在这里
He better hurry. 'Cause if we end up stuck here,
我就让他尝尝我钢爪的厉害
he's gonna get to know these up close and personal.
一切都很顺利 我完成了任务
Everything went smoothly. Because of what I've accomplished,
你才能在新时间线里成为绝对的统治者
you are now the undisputed ruler of your world.
泽维尔的追随者不会再威胁到你
Xavier's followers won't be bothering you anymore.
如果我相信你 那该如何处置其他人?
If I believe you. And what of the others?
其他人?什么其他人?
Others? What others?
跟你交手的变种人都是时空旅者
The mutants you battled were time travelers.
无论你的行动如何改写着时间线
Whatever changes were made to our world by your mission,
他们四个都能不受影响
those four were untouched.
跟你一样 他们能存在于时间之外
Like you, they existed outside of time.
他们还能做什么
What harm could four measly mutants do?
警报 警报 传送大楼的安保防线被突破
Alert! Alert! Transport building security measures ineffective!
未登记变种人仍在作乱
Unregistered mutants still active.
消灭他们
Obliterate them!
如果他们跑掉 就会穿越回去
If they should escape, they will travel back in time
推♥翻♥你的任务成果
to undo your work!
你务必别让他们得逞
Make sure that doesn't happen.
杀掉锻造者 破坏时光机
Destroy Forge and his time machine!
我要此事万无一失
I will take no chances!
若果你搞砸了 就不必回来了
If you fail, do not bother to return.
跟我来 蠢材
Come on, stupid!
慢着 宁录哨兵 我还有一件事要跟你商量
Wait, Nimrod. I have one more thing to discuss.
我们要死了
We're gonna die.
我烦透一切的变种人了 -闭嘴 不然我
I'm weary of all mutants... - Shut up, before I...
包括那些可供奴役的变种人
... even those useful as slaves.
等时光机被拆毁后
After they've destroyed the time machine,
杀掉菲茨罗伊和班谭
eliminate Fitzroy and Bantam.
我早就说了
I told you!
来吧
Come on.
怎么这么久 -时光机受损严重
What's the hold-up? -The machine was severely damaged.
我会尽力的 -你还得加倍尽力
I'll try. -You'll have to do better than that.
再给我一点时间就好 -不要弄太久
I just need a little more time. -Don't take all day.
我这就下去
Going down!
谢谢
Thanks.
旋风 把它吹走吧
Whirlwind, take him from us!
我们就要成功了
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表