剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
X战警
第四季 第六集
家庭纽带
我全面清查了该扇区 并未发现敌对……
I've made a sweep of that sector. No hostile activity that I can...
快银 我是姐姐
Quicksilver! It's your sister!
我说过如非急事 不准占用X因子的频道
I told you never to use X-Factor override frequencies except in an emergency!
是爸爸有事 医院打过电♥话♥来了
It's father! The hospital called.
爸爸非常激动 他要立刻见到我们
Father is very agitated. He wants us to come immediately.
他肯定是病情恶化了 -恶化?
He must be getting worse! -Worse?
上周才说他度过危险期
Last week they said he was out of danger.
我开“蜂鸟”去接你
I'll pick you up in the Hummingbird.
休息一下吧
Rest now.
等你有气力了我们再聊
We can speak later when you have more strength.
不 旺达 我有个保守了二十年的秘密
No, Wanda! For 20 years I kept a secret.
必须让你们知道了 我才会放心 -说吧
Now you must know so I can be at peace. -Go on.
孩子们 你俩就是我生命中的一切
My children, you mean everything to me.
我和玛娅把你俩当成亲生孩子来养
And though Marya and I raised you as our own,
可我们并非你们的亲生父母
we are not your natural parents.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我发过誓永不告诉你们真♥相♥
I had sworn never to reveal the truth to you,
如今我终于能从誓言中解脱了
but now I have been released from this vow.
所以我叫你俩过来
That is why I called you.
你们刚出生就被一个产婆抱到我们家
You were newly born when brought to our home by a midwife.
她叫做波娃
Her name was Bova.
她是个极为奇特的生物 外形半人半兽
The most wondrous creature, part human, part animal.
她知道我们多么想要孩子
She knew how much we wanted children of our own.
她要我们发誓保守秘密
It was she who swore us to silence.
我们的亲生父母是谁 -我不知道
Who are our real parents? -I do not know.
要知道更多 你们就必须去找那个产婆
To find out more, you must seek the midwife.
据说她的居所在最高山脉的云雾之上
Legend has it that she lives beyond the mists of the highest mountain,
那个地方叫做“温达戈尔”
in a place known as Wundagore.
我会没事的 孩子们
I shall be fine, children.
不过现在 我必须休息
But now, I must rest.
你信他这番话吗?-小声点
Do you buy all this? -Be quiet!
我们必须查清此事 能让他放心就好
We have to check it out, if only for him.
万磁王
Magneto!
非常好 查尔斯
Very good, Charles.
看来你年纪大了 心灵感应却宝刀未老
I see that old age hasn't dulled your powers.
你也还是很会装神弄鬼
Nor your flair for the dramatic.
我该问一下你是怎样进来的吗
Should I ask how you got in?
你家的安防系统像是存在电磁漏洞
It seems your security systems have electromagnetic vulnerabilities,
总之我就是进来了
vulnerable to me anyway.
金刚狼负责值班 你把他怎样了
Wolverine was on sentry duty. What have you done to him?
你这样做有必要吗?马格纳斯
Was all this necessary, Magnus?
也许没有 但我必须跟你私下聊聊
Maybe not. But I have to speak to you privately.
我想你不是过来指导我们改善安防系统的
I don't suppose you are here to help us with security.
我要去巴尔干半岛 查尔斯
I am traveling to the Balkans, Charles.
是玛格达
It is Magda.
我听说她也许还活着
I have received news that she may be alive.
你妻子还活着?你还找了她这么多年?
Your wife alive? After all your searching?
你树敌太多 马格纳斯
You have enemies, Magnus.
可能是个陷阱 -当然有可能是个陷阱
This could be a trap. -Of course it could be a trap!
你知道我不会改变主意的
You know that would never stop me!
我需要你用脑波增幅器确保
I need you and Cerebro to make sure
当地没有异常的变种人活动
there is no unusual mutant activity in the area.
通常来说我不会帮你
Normally, I wouldn't.
可我理解你为何要一意孤行
But I understand why you must do this.
查尔斯 如果我落难了
And Charles, should this be an ambush,
无论我发生了什么 是谁跟我作对
no matter what happens to me or those who stand in my way,
请你不要插手
please do not interfere.
他在哪?-他走了 他想跟我单独聊聊
Where is he? -Gone. He wanted to talk to me alone.
出于某些原因 他觉得你可能会不同意
For some reason, he felt you might object.
当然不同意
You bet I would!
他做了这么多坏事 你怎么还搭理他
How can you listen to him after all he's done?
我理解你的疑虑
I understand your suspicions.
跟着他 一旦他遇到麻烦马上通知我
Follow him. Notify me immediately if there is trouble.
为什么呢?我可喜欢麻烦了
Why? I love trouble.
何人擅闯温达戈尔?
Who trespasses in Wundagore?
马克西莫夫家的皮特罗和旺达
Pietro and Wanda Maximoff.
我们来找一个叫波娃的产婆
We have come in search of a midwife, Bova.
是那对双胞胎? -你怎么认识我们?
Can it be the twins? -How do you know us?
我是至高进化
I am the High Evolutionary.
但我怎么确定你俩就是旺达和皮特罗?
But how do I know that you are Wanda and Pietro?
你们可能是间谍 奉命来窃取我的机密
You could be spies, sent to steal my secrets,
以摧毁我缔造的一切
to destroy all that I have built!
我们不关心你的机密
We don't care about your secrets.
我们就想见波娃 然后走人
Just let us talk to Bova and we'll go.
我得先确认你们的身份
First, I must be sure.
我有一个办法能验证你们的话
There is a way to know the truth.
随我去我的城♥堡♥便见分晓
Come with me to my citadel and I will show you.
温达戈尔所有活物都在这间实验室出生
Every living thing in Wundagore begins here in my laboratory.
真是惊人 但你如何能证实我俩的身份?
Impressive. But how does it help prove who we are?
把手臂伸进这里
Place your arms here.
数据库存有婴儿旺达和皮特罗的基因记录
The genetic records of the infant Wanda and Pietro are stored in my databanks.
这台机器会采集你们的DNA样本
This machine will extract a sample of your DNA.
是真的 你俩终于回来了
It's true! You have returned to us!
能否恕我刚才无礼质疑?-当然
Can you forgive my suspicions? -Of course.
快带我们去见波娃 -我要立即通知她
But now take us to Bova. -I shall notify her at once.
跟我来
Come with me.
皮特罗 旺达
Pietro, Wanda!
姜戈说过你们会来
Django said you might come.
这就是你们要找的产婆
This is the midwife you seek.
姜戈说你认识我们的亲生父母
Django said you knew our natural parents.
我只见过你们可怜的母亲 当晚风暴大作
Only your poor mother. It was a stormy night when I discovered her,
她冻得要死 在躲避一场变种人恐怖袭击
half frozen, fleeing in terror from a mutant
发难者不久前摧毁了附近整个村庄
who had just destroyed an entire village nearby.
我们带她到这里好生照料 直到她分娩
We brought her here and cared for her, until she gave birth.
可你们妈妈仍感到异常恐惧
But your mother's great fear persisted.
她把你俩丢给我们照顾就离开了温达戈尔
She left you two in our care and fled Wundagore,
她仍确信那个变种人会继续追捕她
still certain that the mutant would track her down.
她身体虚弱 绝对熬不过接下来的严冬
In her weakened state, she did not survive the bitter winter that followed.
真可怕 我们再也不能见到她了
How horrible. We'll never know her.
把那个变种人的名号♥告诉我
The mutant who did this, tell me his name!
不 知道了只会带来痛苦
No, it can only bring suffering.
我们必须要知道
We must know!
他叫万磁王
His name is Magneto!
那个凶手 我要万磁王偿命
That murderer! Magneto will pay with his life!
波娃是对的 这只会带来更多的杀戮
Bova is right. This can only lead to more bloodshed.
我不在乎
I don't care!
去哪能找到他?
Where do we find him?
他每年的这个时候都会到此缅怀他的爱人
Where he is every year at this time. At a loved one's mark,
他就在村外那个公墓里
at the cemetery just outside the village.
他来了 我们告辞
He's here! We're going!
且慢 既然你们坚持报仇 请让我们相助
Wait! If we cannot dissuade you, let us help.
我手下最强的生物会与你们同行
My most powerful creatures will go with you.
今天取得了如此大的成果
So much has been accomplished this day.
世人不久就会见识到我带来的和平与喜悦
Soon the world will know the peace and joy I can give it!
我发现新情况 野兽
Surveillance update, Beast.
也许万磁王并没说谎
Maybe Magneto wasn't lying after all.
虽然我们一直认定他是个混球
Just when you think you know a dirt wad.
晚上十点在玛格达墓前相见
马格纳斯?
Magnus?
玛格达?是你吗?
Magda? Is that you?
这是真的吗?你真的还活着?
Can it be true? Can you really be alive?
没错 不过求你别过来 你伤得我够深了
Yes, but please, come no closer. You have hurt me enough.
我当年真是个蠢材
I was such a fool then.
我内心充满仇恨 不懂得珍爱你
Filled with hate, with no room for love.
我后来改了
I have changed!
我实在很怕你
I'm just so frightened.
求你别这样
Don't be, please.
你如今仍是个蠢材
You are still the fool!
万磁王
Magneto!
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表