剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表
我把棒球卡藏在……
I keep my baseball cards in my...
好吧 你我都错误估计对方的实力了
Okay, that was two mistakes. Mine and yours!
你并非寻常小偷 你真正想要的是什么
You're not a common thief. What are you really after?
我不必向你这种叛徒解释
I owe no explanations to the likes of you, traitor!
身手不凡
Agile.
我倒想看看她的真面目
I wonder what she looks like under that mask.
无处可藏?太可惜了
Nowhere to hide? What a shame.
不要
No!
你没事吧 -我想还好吧
Are you all right? -Yes, I think.
谢谢你 -别冲动就好
Thanks to you. -Watch that first step.
祝你好梦 华伦·沃辛顿
Pleasant dreams, Warren Worthington.
我知道你是不会看着我死的
I knew you wouldn't let me die.
蠢材
Fool.
英格兰 伦敦
有发现吗?-没有
Anything? -No.
我想你们的电脑给了错的邮区编码
I think your computer got its zip codes scrambled.
如果毕肖普跟你提起过我们
If Bishop told you anything about us,
你就知道脑波增幅器是不会错的
you'd know Cerebro don't make mistakes.
你若碰巧看见有使用念力的黑发变种美女
If you happen to see a beautiful, black-haired mutant psychic,
就叫醒我 -不要太过松懈
wake me up. -Don't get too comfortable.
我以后也不救坠海忍♥者了
That's the last time I save a falling ninja.
怎么回事 看来这黑发小偷
What's this? Looks like my raven-haired sneak thief
要继续她的疯狂购物行当
has decided to extend her shopping spree.
那我就见机行事吧
Let's see where the night takes us.
真不怕磨损轮胎
Go easy on those tires.
我听到有动静 等我过去看看
Heard it coming, I'll take a closer look.
如果有东西炸了 就快点过来
When something blows up, come running.
这个多毛老头身手倒是不错
Not bad for a hairy old man.
我认得他是天使长 他注定加入X战警
I know him. Archangel. Destined to join the X-Men.
但现在的他是站在哪一边?
But whose side is he on now?
教授 我是莎德 有情况
Professor, this is Shard. Something's up.
天使长?他怎么会在那里?
Archangel? Why is he there?
我会让牌皇和暴风女加强戒备
I'm putting Gambit and Storm on alert.
如果有麻烦 我就让他俩离开岗位去帮忙
If there is trouble, I will pull them off their stakeout to help.
你这忙碌的小忍♥者 -沃辛顿
You've been a busy little ninja. -Worthington!
小心 我对17世纪情有独钟
Careful, I have a fondness for the 17th century.
我本可以报♥警♥
I could've called the police,
却想给机会让你这个变种人同胞自辩
but I wanted to give a fellow mutant the chance to explain herself.
你怎么会在意变种人同胞?
What do you care about your fellow mutants?
你花钱去清除自身的变种人属性
You use your wealth to deny your mutant heritage.
有私人科学家“治愈”自己
You had a scientist try to cure you
虚耗年华去猎杀一个拥有不死之身的怪物
and you waste your life hunting a creature who can never die!
我怎么花钱不关你事
My money is none of your concern.
你囿于你的烦恼
You brood over your own troubles,
其实以你的财富和力量能做更有意义的事
when you could be using your wealth and power for so much more.
你这小偷倒有着高尚的情操
Noble sentiments coming from a thief.
这些赃物都是拿去做义卖♥♥?
Or is all this for a charity bazaar?
我是为了我哥
It's for my brother
他为变种人福祉而战 为了全体变种人
who fights for the good of mutants, all mutants!
有苦衷的小偷也是小偷
A thief with a cause is still a thief!
这次休想再在我背后捅刀子
No knife in the back this time!
金刚狼?
Wolverine?
再猜猜看
Guess again!
你去抓这女的 剑齿虎
You get the woman, Sabretooth.
我来对付这个长有翅膀的奇人
I'll deal with the winged wonder.
乐趣都被你占了 魔形女
You get all the fun, Mystique!
老实点 宝贝
Think again, honey!
噢 老天
Oh, man!
你最不应该这样做
Was that ever the wrong thing to do!
你们这个绑匪联盟似乎要遇到阻滞了
Looks like the kidnappers union will let anything in.
我在收保护费呢
I'm collecting dues.
你得学会提防暗算
Thought you would have learned to watch your back!
好吧 我一直低估了女人
Yeah, I keep underestimating the fairer sex.
真希望有人给这些古董买♥♥了保险
Sure hope this stuff is insured.
好吧 我要来真的了
Okay, I'm through playing around!
那你接着会做什么?跟我硬扛到底?
What're you gonna do? Eat your spinach?
我要剖开你的肚子看你吃了什么早餐
Let's see what you had for breakfast.
放开他
Get off him!
提防暗算 宝贝
Watch your own back, dearie.
再见 矮子
Goodbye, runt!
噢 老天
Oh, man.
拜托你偶尔洗刷一下吧
Brush sometimes, will you?
好了 那个亲爱的念力使用者在哪?
Now, where's my favorite new psychic?
快走 他们要抓的是你
Hurry! It's you they're after!
退后 魔形女是个易形者
Get back! Mystique is a shape-shifter!
她变成我的样子来欺骗你
She's taken on my shape to fool you!
这招不错 却骗不过念力使用者
Nice trick, but it's wasted on a psychic.
以及我的鼻子 -该死的寻血猎犬
And on this nose. -Blasted bloodhound!
我不知道你们怎么认识我以及你们的企图
I don't know how any of you know me or what you want,
不过我要走了 都不要跟过来
but I'm out of here! So just back off!
要我帮忙吗
May I help?
万磁王
Magneto!
要不我带你乘电梯?
How about a lift?
怎么回事 是科幻大会吗
What is this, a science fiction convention?
我觉得我必须说服你
I see I must persuade you.
你为什么要抓我
What do you want with me?
放心 不会有人伤害你 起码暂时不会
Don't worry. No harm will come to you yet.
金刚狼
Wolverine!
美国“铁皮人号♥”
这是我给X战警朋友们留的纪念
A memento for my friends, the X-Men.
别以为我会忘了你
Don't think I've forgotten you.
传送门 -抓稳我
The portal! -Grab on!
金刚狼 金刚狼
Wolverine! Wolverine!
看来我们来的太晚了 亲爱的
Look like we arrive too late, chère.
怎么回事 其他人呢
What happened? Where are the others?
我们搞砸了 灵蝶被抓走 金刚狼在里面
We messed up. Psylocke's gone. Wolverine's inside.
旋风 听从我的号♥令
Whirlwind, heed my command!
能见到你真好 罗根
How nice to see you, Logan.
你忙得哪都去不了
All tied up and nowhere to go?
双关梗,“all tied up”既有“忙碌”的意思,也可以指“被五花大绑”
你帮我松绑就好
Just get me out of here.
满地球的变种人似乎都牵涉到这件事上
Every mutant on earth seems to be in on this thing!
天使长
Archangel!
他这是 -他没受伤
Is he... -He is unhurt.
这小丑肯定知道这是怎么回事
I bet this clown knows what's going on.
假如我把铁链勒紧一点的话
Maybe if I give the chain a squeeze.
幸亏你及时出现 万磁王
It's fortunate you came along when you did, Magneto.
我们不希望遭到X战警的干涉
We weren't expecting interference from the X-Men.
天启一直监视着你们进行任务
Apocalypse was monitoring your mission.
正是他找我帮忙的
It was he who summoned me.
可惜剑齿虎落入敌手
Too bad we lost Sabretooth.
剑齿虎就是一只无脑畜生
Sabretooth is an unthinking animal.
此等废物容易沦为炮灰
Such refuse is easily expendable.
你的狠心让我耳目一新
Your lack of sentimentality is refreshing.
我们的结盟很有价值 万磁王
You make a worthy partner, Magneto.
我知道我的条件
You know my price.
复活是一个很讲究的过程
Resurrections are delicate procedures.
当所有念力使用者各就各位之后
When all the psychics are in place,
你就会见到你挚爱的妻子
you shall see your beloved wife.
你去抓此人时没遇到麻烦?
You had no trouble obtaining this one?
他本来是由X战警的暴风女和牌皇监视着
He was being watched by the X-Men, Storm and Gambit.
但那两个X战警不知为何离开了岗位
But they inexplicably abandoned their post.
看来查尔斯·泽维尔推导出我的计划蓝图
It seems that Charles Xavier has deduced the pattern of my plan.
以他作为我的最终战利品反而会更好
All the better as he will be my final prize.
3999年 电索的未来时间线
我要通过摧毁拉撒路密室来干掉天启
I wanted to nail Apocalypse by destroying his Lazarus Chamber.
不过那个人♥渣♥拿走了我的时空穿越装置
But now that that scum has my time travel band,
事情变得更加棘手
it's gonna be a whole lot tougher.
他只需穿越回我们摧毁密室之前的时间段
He can just go back to the past before we blasted the chamber
再让自己重返青春即可
and rejuvenate himself again.
但愿我们能穿越到密室刚建成的时候
Our only hope is to go so far back that we get rid of the chamber
就摧毁密室
at its point of origin.
剧集 | X战警(1992) | 导航列表