That's, like, a rule when you become
国际神秘人的规定
an international man of mystery.
谢谢你们骗我来让我好受一点
Thank you guys for lying to me to make me feel better.
这 还真的蛮炫酷的
That's--that's really cool.
为了你 兄弟 在所不辞
Hey, for you, man, any time.
你知道吗
You know what?
希望你们准备好了 调整好状态
I hope you guys are ready and prepare your brains to party
去库卡蒙加牧场唯一的陆上游轮狂欢吧
on Rancho Cucamunga's only Land Booze Cruise!
没错
Yeah, boy.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
我还是受了一点伤的 - 是的
I am a little injured. - Yeah.
我一下子没有注意到
Yeah, I didn't notice that right away.
这 开始痛了
That is--it's starting to burn.
对它吹气 - 小心我的手掌
Yeah, blow on it. - Look for my palm.
这 我觉得蛮好玩的
Man, this-- I am having fun right now.
超级好玩
Total blast.
好多男人
A lot of dudes.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表