哟 开始吧
Whoo! It's go time.
哟吼 来吧
Hoo-ra!
天哪 谁在乎似的
God, who gives a ?
如果你想退出的话 随你便吧
You want to lay down and quit, go ahead.
但是我可要坚持到最后
But I'm gonna finish this thing through to the end.
你会后悔这么做的
You're gonna wish you have never did that.
要开始咯
Here we go.
绿队
Green team.
加油 加油 加油
You got this. Go, go, go, go.
黄队出发
Yellow team airhorn.
其余所有人 出发吧
Everybody else, airhorn!
加油 加油 加油
Get 'em, get 'em, get' em.
姿势好棒 Adam
Great form, Adam.
多谢 看着你学会的 哥们
Thanks, man. Learned it from watching you, dude.
我来帮你
Oh, oh. I got you, big boy.
我来帮你
I got you, big boy.
等会 Adam 等一下 我的膝盖疼 做不了这个啊
Wait, Adam, wait. My knees, they're too tender. I can't do it.
来 用我当个人垫
Here; use me as a human cushion.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
看着不错 兄弟们
Looking good, guys.
他们快赶上我们了
They gaining on us.
快 快 Bill
Go! Come on, Bill.
快点啊 - 好耶
Come on. - Yes!
噢
Ow.
就这样 彩虹战士们 坚持住
That's it, rainbow warriors. That's it.
好了
Okay.
该死 Bill 你咋那么快
God damn, Bill, why you so fast?
哦 太高了 咱们怎么够到
Ooh, that's high as . How we gonna get that?
等下
Wait.
啊 老兄
Ah, man!
你们干嘛不试试用肩
Why don't you try shouldering
驮着你们的队友
the burden of your teammates.
我懂了 人梯
I got it, human totem pole.
让我爬上你肩膀吧
Let me up on your shoulders.
才不要呢
Hell to the no,
别把你的臭屁♥股♥顶在我脸上
you're not putting your stanky-ass balls in my face.
你不♥穿♥内♥裤♥的 Bill
You don't wear underwear, Bill.
穿内♥裤♥对屁屁不好
It's not good for them.
记住团队合作建立信任
Remember teamwork builds trust,
信任铸就成功
and trust builds success.
Adam
Adam.
你屁♥股♥上我脸 开始吧
Your balls, my face right now.
梦想实现了
That'd be a dream come true!
来吧 - 好的
Come on. - Yes!
继续 往上爬 好的 好的 好的
Go on. Get it. Great, great, great.
我撑着你
I got you.
哦
Oh!
我就是那么粗壮有力 哈哈
I'm all about that bass. Ha ha!
好嘞 我要上来了
Okay, I'm gonna come up now.
好 来吧
Alright, here we go.
就快成了 彩虹战士们
Get in there, rainbow warriors.
我们来啦 - 我们来啦
Here we go. - Here we go.
我要向上爬了
We're using some upper strength here.
好嘞 爬到下一阶
Okay, going up the next tier.
天哪
Oh, god.
我爬上来了 兄弟们
Just right there, bud.
我们就要 哎呦 你弄痒我了
We're just gonna-- whoo, you're tickling me.
得再高点
I need to go higher.
抓紧我的屁♥股♥ 好了
Grab my butt. It's okay.
天哪天哪
Oh, god. Oh, god.
拿到了 - 不是吧
I got it! - No!
拿到了 拿到了
I got it. I got it.
他 他拿到了
He--he got it.
哦 哦 哦
Whoo-hoo-hoo!
我们要去棕榈泉喽
We're going to Palm Springs.
来给我舔吧 Tez
Suck it, Tez.
不过 别真的给我舔
Don't really suck it, though.
我们做到了 都是多亏你啊
We did that. That's 'cause of you.
多亏你
That's 'cause of you.
当你朋友我自豪
Proud to be your friend.
我希望咱们友谊永远不会结束
I don't want this friendship to ever end.
绝对不会的
It never will.
但是你们知道吗 你们几个不用
But, you know, you guys didn't have to go
非得脸对裤裆 脸对裤裆 脸对裤裆
face to crotch, face to crotch, face to crotch.
你们可以从后边上的
You could've just done it from behind.
后边上过了
Been there.
别说啦 - 别说啦
Shut up. - Shut up.
抱歉啦
Sorry.
你好啊
Hello.
哦 你好
Oh, hello.
Scott 派对杀手回来了
Scott, the party toads are back.
你们好呀 我们就是想带过来
Hey, guys, we just wanted to bring over
一点谢罪小礼物
a little peace offering
补偿一下我们在派对上干的蠢事
for the way we acted at the party.
给你哈
There you go.
我们自己做的
We made it ourselves.
你们明白吗
You get that?
当然
Of course.
我们那个晚上在派对上
So the butt sex we had
互玩后上那件事
at your party the other night,
我们以前从没干过
we'd never done that before.
我们其实不是三人行同志
We're not really three-way gay
我们其实都不是男同
or even gay at all.
那小个子也不是吗
Not even the short one?
不是啦
No.
你懂得
Yeah, you know,
我们不会再干那种事了
we're not gonna ever do it again,
但是那确实让我们关系更近了
but it did really bring us closer together as friends,
那就
so...
多谢啦
thanks.
不行 天哪 咱们得告诉他们
Oh, my god, we have to tell them.
啥 不行
What? No.
要的 我们必须告诉他们
Yeah, we have to tell them.
告诉我们什么
Tell us what?
没什么 蛋糕多谢了
Nothing. Thank you for the cake.
拜啦 - 你们没有互干对方
Bye. - You didn't each other.
我们 不会的
We--no.
不会的 我们真干过
No, we definitely did.
我们真干过 真真的
We did. We did, in a real way.
永远的改变了我
Changed me forever.
插♥进♥对方身体
Dropped into each other.
确实这样
That happened.
不 你们真的没有
No, you didn't.
我们策划了整件事
We staged the whole thing
因为你们醉酒行为太过分了
because you were acting like drunken jerks.
但是我内♥裤♥里有个安全套
But I had a condom.
我们放进去的
We put that in your butt
用一个牙刷
with a toothbrush.
但是我的膝盖都
But my knees were all--
而且我下巴特别酸疼
and my jaw was really sore.
我觉得得有三到四个
I figured I had, like, three to four.
你差点勒死我们一个健身教练朋友Rog
You choked our bodybuilder friend Rog.
他揍你脸来的
He punched you in the face
拉着你的头发到屋里
and dragged you by the hair into that room.
Rog 我还以为我们是朋友呢
Rog? I thought we were friends.
所以我胸上黏黏的东西只是胶水咯
So the sticky stuff on my chest was just glue.
不是 那是精♥液♥
No, that was semen.
啥
Hmm?
你当时满屋子跑 打着飞机
You were running around our house, masturbating,
我是基中之基
"I am the gayest of them all.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表