烤干酪辣味玉米片和鳄梨沙拉酱*
*Nachos and guacamole
似是墨西哥的味道 但这是真实的味道*
*Like chipotle, but it is real
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
你好 这废品卖♥♥多少钱
Yeah, how much you want for this junk?
足以让你倾家荡产的价格 感觉如何
How 'bout a quabillion jillion trillion dollars?
这不是旧货出♥售♥ 你个混♥蛋♥
This isn't a yard sale, you bitch ass.
我混♥蛋♥ - 没错我说你混♥蛋♥
Bitch ass? - Yeah, I said bitch ass.
把它放下 - 哇哦哇哦
Put it down. - Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
干什么 - 别紧张 手拿开
Hey, man. - Easy, man. Hands off.
把我的唱片放下 - 吔嘿
Put down my record, bro. - Wey-oh.
放下我的唱片 - 你做什么
Put down my record! - What are you doing, man?
社区内注意影响 - 兄弟们
This is a community out here. - Hey, guys!
前院闹事了
Something's going down in the front yard.
去看看怎么回事
Check it out!
我接着睡
There I go.
喂Karl - 嗓门小点
Hey, Karl! Karl! - Bring the tone down.
离我远点 - 你手拿开
Just back it off. - Keep your hands off me.
你们这是在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
Dean 这事儿我们会处理的
Dean, we'll handle this scandal.
好吧 你们好自为之
All right, man. See that you do.
太感谢你了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
你救了我 谢谢
You saved me. Thank you.
Karl 老兄 这大清早的
Karl, bud, it's too early for this.
这些都是什么
What's all this stuff, man?
哦 这些都是我的墨西哥风情杂货
Oh, dude, this stuff is my Mexican stuff.
我最近很喜欢去墨西哥
I've been getting hella into Mexico lately.
哦 - 哦是吗
Oh. - Oh, yeah?
其实我现在就要回去那边
I actually need to go back down there
帮几个蛇头(丛原狼)偷渡入境
right now to help some coyotes do a border run,
所以说如果你们不介意的话 那我就
so if you guys don't mind, I'd--
那我就先把东西存到你们屋子里
I'd love to leave this stuff inside your house.
好啊 来吧
Okay. All right.
你只能搬运一次
You got one trip.
你一次能搬多少 就能放多少进我们家
Anything you can get in the house in one trip can stay.
剩下的那些垃圾都得放外面
All this other shite got to go.
没问题
That's cool.
我早就想好要怎么做了
I already know what I'm gonna do.
加把劲 快成功了
Come on. Get it, boy.
加油 坚持住 就要胜利了
Get it, boy. Live there. You got this.
终点线就在眼前 - 哦吼
Finish line's right there. - Yeah! Whoo!
你需要些什么 需要什么 告诉我
What do you need? What do you need? Talk!
给我水 - 不不不
I need water. - No, no, no. No, no, no.
说过不会给水的 - 跨过那门板
No, we said no water. - Right there, across the plank.
你做到了你做到了 - 啊
You got this. You got this. - Aah!
不 不 - 太棒了
No! No! - Yes!
啊
Aah!
好样的
Yay!
哦哦看这里
Oh, ho, ho, ho.
毯子 毯子落在地上了
Blanket. Blanket on the ground.
那是我最爱的毯子 - 没关系
That's my favorite blanket. - That's all right.
它只能留在门外了 蠢货
It belongs to the outside now, bitch.
哇哦 这是奥尔梅克文化全解
Whoa, is that a full body shot of Olmec?
我从没见过这本书的下半部
I've never seen his lower half.
这是隐寺传奇全解密么
Is this a Legends Of The Hidden Temple tell-all?
或许吧
Dude, probably.
墨西哥产品都很酷
Everything cool comes from Mexico.
炸玉米饼啊 还有 - 说的那么屌♥ 你毯子上哪了啊
You know, tacos and... - Where's your blanket though?
帅呆 - 哦对了
Sick. - Oh, hey.
因为某些原因 这些东西得放一起
These right here in the bag, they're in a bag for a reason.
这些是超级辣椒 辣到没朋友
They are muy caliente-- burning your skin off.
不要碰到它们 好么
Don't let 'em touch you. All right?
好的 真好 - 好极了
All right. Sweet. - Awesome.
这样东西很重要
This right here is very important.
我需要你们帮忙
I need to ask a favor of you.
我有一位生意上的伙伴
I have a business associate
明天会过来 取这盒东西
stopping by tomorrow to pick that up.
别打开 盒子上面写着呢
Don't open it. It says it right there.
确实 在盒子正前方
It does. Right on the front.
我看到了 可我在想
I read that too, but I was like,
"这不过个建议罢了"
"It's like a suggestion."
可我真的想知道
But I really want to know,
"盒子里到底是什么
"What's in the box?
盒子里到底是什么"
What's in the box?"
电影<七♥宗♥罪♥>里面的情节
Like from that scary movie, Seven?
布拉德皮特演的
With Brad Pitt?
抱歉 我没看过电影
I'm sorry. I haven't seen movies.
但我知道布拉德皮特是谁
But I know who Brad Pitt is.
我在杂♥志♥纸毯上见过他
I see his face on the magazine blankets
那毯子晚上能御寒 - 杂♥志♥纸毯
that keep me warm at night. - Magazine blankets.
好吧 不过我说
Okay, but, like,
这么说来 盒子里到底装了什么
what is in the box actually, though?
咱们不想知道里面装了什么好么
We don't want to know what's in the box, okay?
别告诉我们 因为我们不是什么联邦金考快递
Don't tell us, 'cause we're not some shady Fedex Kinko's
我们不会帮人收发快递的 好吗
with package pickup availability, okay?
行啊 不过我有两千个理由来辩驳
Okay, well I have 2,000 reasons that says otherwise.
这可都是美钞
These are all dollars.
噢
Oh.
靠 当然可以 我们会帮你 来吧
Well, hell yeah. We'll do it. Come on.
哦我的天 - 把钱给我
Oh, my gosh. - Give me the money.
我先给你一干(G)
I'll give you one G now
任务完成再给剩下的一干 你看如何
and then another G upon completion, okay?
我就爱你给我们发钱 但这是一千
I love that you're giving us money, but it's Ts.
不是一干 - 什么
It's not Gs. - Hmm?
这是一千块
It's thousands.
可不是一干块
Not grousands.
是不是啊
Hmm?
哦 哇哦
Oh, wow.
我写的都是一干一干的
It's always been Gs in my book.
我得改改了
Let me change that.
很高兴能帮你长知识
I'm glad I'm here to teach you something.
伙伴们 我觉得咱们得打开盒子看看
You guys, I think we should open the box.
我就是想了解咱们到底在做什么交易
I just want to know what we're dealing with.
不行 Ders 我们不能打开它
No, you can't open the box, Ders.
里面绝对是毒品 好吗
It's definitely drugs, all right?
一旦打开盒子 你就是个毒贩了
As soon as you open the box, you're a drug dealer.
别打开它 你还是别人眼里的好邻居
You leave the box closed, you're just a friendly
就是帮别人送送盒子而已
neighborhood, like, box dealer.
类似UPS快递员什么的
Like a ups man or something.
我要和Alice谈谈明天请假的事
I'm gonna go talk to Alice, get tomorrow off,
因为我感觉最近
because I feel like I've been stacking
积攒了不少酷分
a lot of cool points as of late,
所以我得去好好利用这些积分
so I'm gonna go cash those in.
好样的 - 酷分
Good call. - Cool points?
没错 - 好吧
Yeah. - Okay.
好吧这我从没听说过
Well, I've never heard of it,
它听起来非常不真实 简直子虚乌有
and it sounds really fake, like it doesn't exist.
非常非常真实 就像真实存在的一样
Mm, very, very, very real. It's, like, a real thing.
好比你做了些酷的事情 就能得到一个酷分
It's like when you do something cool, you get a cool point.
比如你拉了一裤子 酷分就要被扣掉了
Maybe you poop your pants. Cool points depleted.
也许你尿裤子了 或是你吐了自己一身
Maybe you piss yourself, or maybe you puke on your shirt--
但是呢 如果你吐远点 那么
but if--sometimes if you puke a distance, then--
那么也许你就能因为喷射呕吐物 而拿到一个酷分了
then perhaps you get a cool point for projectile.
不错 我现在有68分了
That's cool. I'm at 68 right now.
我就要达到69分了
I'm gonna--about to get to 69,
就快拿到69分这件事 也能额外加一个酷分
which, in itself, you get extra cool points
因为快接近69了嘛 这是个好数字
for being close to 69, because that's such a cool number.
其实你可以有更多 好吧
You actually would get a more--okay.
我得 得去找Alice了 讨厌
I'm gonna--I'm gonna go talk to Alice then. Dicks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
请假一天
A day off?
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表