他说办公室被搞得一团糟
saying that the office is trashed.
什么 他说我们的80年代电影竞猜派对装饰是垃圾
What? He called our '80s trivia party decorations trash?
好吧 那是他的错 我真的觉得被冒犯了
Okay, that's on him, and actually, I'm offended.
不好意思 80年代电影竞猜派对
I'm sorry, '80s trivia party?
是的 你刚刚
Yeah, you just--
哦 你知道吗 - 哦
Oh, you know what? - Oh!
嗷 - 我替你感到遗憾
Aw! - I feel so bad for you
因为你把我们的惊喜给破坏了
'cause you ruined our surprise.
我们打算把这个搞成一个有趣的午饭时间活动
We were gonna do, like, a fun lunchtime thing...
惊喜吧
Surprise.
周一的时候给大家个惊喜 就是这样
For everybody on Monday, and this was it.
哦 你们真有心
Oh. That's actually kind of sweet.
不如我们干脆 整个下午都放假
What if we just, like, took the whole afternoon off
然后我们好好地交流一下感情
and we all, like, got to know each other
就像<早餐俱乐部>或者什么别的一样
like The Breakfast Club, or something like that?
好吧 - 她太酷了
Yeah. - She's so cool.
给我听着 你们几个傻家伙
Listen closely, bozos.
我的办公室里不允许有惊喜 懂吗
Okay, there are no surprises in my office, okay?
我简直不敢相信我为了这点破事
I cannot believe I left the Garage Band workshop
错过了苹果商店的车♥库♥乐队见面会
at the Apple Store for this.
把这些垃圾都拆下来然后滚出去
Okay, take all this crap down and get out.
抱歉
Sorry.
总算起作用了
So that worked.
至少我们还活着 我们还活着
We're still alive. We're still alive.
我们做到了
We got this.
我们还在这儿工作 我们还没把饭碗丢了
We still work here. We've got our jobs.
我们做到了 不击个掌吗
We've got this. No?
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表