威胁过我的职位 但是
by an interviewee, but...
这正是我需要的警醒
It's the wake-up call I needed,
说实话Holmvik先生
I'll be honest, Mr. Holmvik.
你被雇佣了 事实上
So you're hired. In fact,
我会给你双倍工资和全面福利 所以 你好
I'm gonna give you double pay and full "Bennies," So... Hi.
你好啊 - 嘿
Howdy. - Hey.
嘿 你们在这干嘛呢
Hey, uh, what are you guys doing here?
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
等等 你刚刚是在做播客吗
Wait, are you doing a podcast right now?
没有 - 我天
No. - Oh, my gosh.
你刚正要打飞机 - 我也这么想的
You were about to 'bate it. - That's what I was figuring.
没有要
Oh. Wasn't gonna--
房♥子里出什么事了
What happened at the house?
骗局要泡汤了
Oh, well, the scam nose-doved,
因为你这个混♥蛋♥抛弃了我们
'cause you ditched us like a real dickhead.
所以我们把游戏带来了你这里
So we brought the game to you.
所有人都在会议室呢
Everybody's in the conference room.
什什么 不不不不 不可能的
Wh-what? No, no, no, no. Th-this can't happen.
不 别担心 一切都挺好的
Oh, no, don't worry, you know, it's all good.
我们是来帮你完成
We're actually here to help you finish
你那个Alice蠢工作的事的
your stupid little Alice job stuff
然后我们再把你送到房♥间里
and then we're gonna send you in the room
你会翻盘的 兄弟
and you're gonna just clean up, buddy.
碾压他们 - 来吧
Rack 'em and stack 'em. - Come on.
我们走吧 - 我不能走
Let's go. - I can't.
这只是个幌子 我
That's the mask. - I--
Alice 没有发邮件让我过来
Alice didn't email me about working here, okay?
我来这里是因为
I'm here because I'm about to interview
有个分店经理约我面试
with another branch manager.
销♥售♥总监的职位有个空缺
There's an opening sales director position,
我想试一试
and I wanted it.
Blake 打他
Blake... Punch this man.
等等 我们不需要销♥售♥总监好吗
Okay, wait, we don't need a sales director, okay?
我们现在需要的是一个
What we need right now is a child who sat
不停地看电视的没人爱的小孩
in front of a TV, unloved, for hours upon hours
最终练成了我们面前的
until he mutated into the '80s movie
这位80年代电影竞猜大♥师♥
trivia genius that sits before us now.
我就当你们是在夸我吧 好吧兄弟
I take that as a compliment, okay, buddy?
你猜怎么着 最好的事来了
And guess what? Best thing about the whole
这个电影竞猜骗局不用开展
trivia scam is that it doesn't have to happen.
我现在就去摧毁这个骗局
So I'm gonna go squash it right now.
为什么 - 别别别
Why? - No, no, no.
别 我们是骗子 Anders
Don't. We're scammers, Anders,
你就承认吧 - 别 Anders 别
just admit it. - No, Anders, do not!
嘿 站住 - 嗨 伙伴们
Hey, get--stop! - Hi, gang.
对不起 我们搞错了 今天这里不办电影竞猜
Sorry for the mix-up, but there's no trivia here today,
你们可以出去了
so you guys can all just head on out.
肯定有的 - 别听他的
There definitely is, so-- - Don't listen to him.
怎么了 怕你会把雕像
What's the matter? Scared you won't win
输给我们吗
the statue from us?
如果真有雕像
If there was a statue,
我会把你们这些傻瓜赢得落花流水 懂我意思吗
I would eviscerate you fools, do you understand me?
但是既然没有 那么我们还是再会吧
But since there's not, I guess I'll be seeing you.
再见 再见 再见
Good-bye, good-bye, good-bye.
你说什么 从来都没有雕像吗
What are you saying? There was never a statue?
有的 肯定有啊
Yeah, there totally is.
是有雕像的 记得吗 在房♥子里面
Okay, there was a statue. Remember? At the house?
你看见它了吗
You see it?
你们最好把雕像拿过来 不然
I suggest you get it here now before I start
我就在这里找一个新的奖品
looking around this place for a new grand prize.
这里没有奖品
There's no grand prizes here.
别别别 别动传真机
No, no, no. Don't-- Fax machine.
别别别别
No, no, no, no.
求你们了别
Please, don't. Oh!
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
你想打架吗
You want to get physical?
我们就打一架
Let's get physical.
好啊 - 天啊快停下
Okay! - Jeez, stop!
滚开 把你的手从我身上拿开
Get off! Get your hands off of me!
老兄放开我
Get off of me, bro!
快把铁血战士雕像拿过来 现在就去
Get the Predator statue here, now.
同时 我们会在这里
In the meantime, we'll be in here
豪饮啤酒 搞破坏
slamming beers and trashing .
你们几个傻瓜 - 不 该死的
You idiots. - No--damn it!
抓住他 Adam
Get him, Adam!
你们要对我做什么
What are you guys doing to me?
是你要对我们做什么 老兄
What are you doing to us, man?
不 我先问的 - 我们后问的
No, I asked first. - We asked second.
你要对我们做什么 老兄
What are you doing to us, man?
你先抛弃我们的 你扔下了骗局不管
A-a-and you bailed first-- on the scam.
不是所有事都要是骗局好吗
Everything doesn't have to be a scam, okay?
我想要这个工作完全是因为
The whole reason I want this job
我可以不用再骗别人钱
is so that I don't have to trick people out of money anymore.
我可以自己有钱 这有什么问题吗
I'll just have money. Is that crazy?
钱将会在我口袋里 我会把它拿出来
It'll be in my pockets, I'll pull it out,
如果你们想要我还可以给你们
and I'll give it to you guys if you want it.
这叫涓滴经济学
Trickle-down economics.
我知道这个 我有看Wolf Blitzer的节目
I know that. I watch Wolf Blitzer.
因为他的名字很酷
Just 'cause his name's so cool.
你猜怎么着 里面有三个亚裔新墨西哥人
Well, guess what, there's three neo-greaser Asian dudes
在摧毁我们的办公室
in there destroying our office right now,
我们的饭碗马上就要飞了
and our jobs are flying out the fricking window.
对
Oh, yeah.
我有个主意 但是有点像骗局
I've got an idea, but it's a little scammish.
没关系 - 可以 我不在乎
That's cool. - Fine, I don't care.
我们得快点了 因为分店经理随时可能
Let's just do it fast, because the branch manager guy's
会来这
gonna be here any minute.
抱歉 我来早了
Sorry, I'm early.
Richard
Richard!
叫我Ottmar先生 Anders
That's Mr. Ottmar, Anders.
叫我Anders就行了
"Ah-nders."
我就是这么叫的
That's what I said.
我们进去聊聊怎么样
So, shall we head inside? Have a little chat?
呃 实际上 门锁了
Yeah, uh, actually-- the door is locked.
最近保安有点严了 但是
It's been a little finicky lately so, ugh, but--
我们是锁匠 我们是来
Locksmiths. We're here to...
我们是 我们做 我们就是干这个的
We're--we work-- That's what--
这些是我们的制♥服♥
These are our uniforms.
好吧 所以他们打算 闭嘴
Yeah, so they're gonna-- Shut up.
打算 - 我们是锁匠
Gonna-- - Ye olde locksmith.
你们可以去修门了
Just-- Maybe go fix the door.
所以 在他们修的时候 我们聊一聊
So, while that's happening, maybe we talk...
在那儿怎么样
In there?
呃 当然
Uh... sure.
好的 是的 没错 很好
Yeah. Yes. Okay. Yes, great.
你先请 - 哦 不 你先
After you. - Oh, no, please.
还是你先 - 不 我不 这是你的办公室
I insist. - No, I--it's your office.
好吧 只是辆车子 没关系
All right, car, but yeah.
好吧 很好 - 太棒了
Right, okay, fine. - Great.
还是我先吧 抱歉 我来开门
Well, I guess I should have gone first. Sorry, I'll get the door.
嘿 你一定要聘用我的好兄弟Ders
Hey, you should hire my boy Ders.
他可聪明了
He's hella smart.
好吧 这些人不是想要一个铁血战士的雕像吗
Okay, these guys want a Predator statue?
咱们就给他们吧
Let's give it to 'em.
啊 冰球什么的
Ah, the hockey stuff.
完全不理解
I don't get it.
说说你的一些缺点
Tell me a few of your weaknesses.
就谈谈你觉得自己
Just pick one thing about yourself
必须得改进的一个地方
that you really need to work on.
我可以别太准时
Yeah. I could be on time less.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表