关于我的什么事情呢
possibly want to know about me?
如果我们想赢 我们就得有深层次的交流
If we're gonna win this, we need to connect at the core.
对 - 就像Tez问的问题一样
Yes. - So, like, a Tez question.
Blake 你最大的秘密是什么
Blake, what is your biggest secret?
说吧
Go.
Anders 我没什么秘密
Anders, my life is an open book.
我也不会亲口说出来
I'm not gonna read it to you, bud.
我不会告诉你我最大的秘密是什么的
I'm not telling you my biggest secret.
嘿 你们是住在这吗
Hey, you guys live here?
不是 我们就是坐在陌生人的屋顶上喝酒
No, we just sit on a stranger's roof and drink beer.
是真的吗
Is that true?
没准是真的 因为我不认识你们
It could be; I don't know you guys.
不是 我们真住这儿
Yeah, we do live here, yeah.
对 - 对
Yeah. - Yeah.
哦 好的 我在这条街上的
Okay, well, I'm working valet
一个同性恋(格斗)派对做服务员
for the pride party down the street.
格斗派对 不错
Pride party, nice.
我们可是综合格斗的好手
We're big MMA dudes, man.
我就像喜欢女人一样
Yeah, man, I like my martial arts
喜欢综合格斗
like I like my women.
综合喔 亲
Mixed, baby!
好吧
Okay, well,
是这样 我们没有停车位了
look, we're running out of parking.
我能借用下你们的车道吗
Can I use your driveway for the overflow?
没问题
Yeah, sure, sure.
去用吧 不过老兄 我有个问题
Go ahead, but, like, one question:
为什么我们街区有派对
How is there a party on our block,
却不邀请我们这些男生呢
and they didn't dem boys?
我们这些男生
We dem boys.
怎么能不邀请我们呢
How are we not invited?
对啊 我们怎么没被邀请
Yeah, how are we not invited?
耶 我们怎么没被邀请
Yeah, how are we not invited?
耶 耶 耶 我们怎么没被邀请
Yeah, yeah, yeah, how are we not invited?
耶 耶 耶 我们怎么没被邀请
Yeah, yeah, yeah, how are we not invited?
怎么这样 怎么这样
What? What?
怎么我们没被邀请
How are we not invited?
耶 什么 什么
Yeah, what? What?
我们没被邀请
How are we not invited?
干嘛呢这是
Come on!
好吧 我就把车停这了
Okay, I'm gonna park the car here.
我们怎么没被邀请
How are we not invited?
噢噢
Oh, oh.
怎么他没被邀请
How's he not invited?
亮出肌肉来
Get them muscles out.
格斗派对来啦
It's a pride party.
谁想感受下裸绞
Who wants to get put in a rear naked choke?
呃 还是走为上策吧
Eh, we should get going, right?
彩虹 彩虹
Rainbows, rainbows.
嗨 欢迎来到这个派对
Hi, welcome to the party.
这里有开胃小菜 后面还有免费酒吧
There's hors d'oeurves and an open bar in back.
你好啊
Hello
你好 - 你好
Hello. - Hello.
你好
Hello.
来吧
Come on.
你好
Hello.
嗨 - 你好
Hi. - Hello.
他们是谁 - 我不
Who are they? - I don't--
老兄 你是在装同性恋吗
Dude, are you pretending to be gay?
啥 是啊
What? Yeah, man.
我不想让他们有借口把咱们赶出去
I don't want to give them a reason to kick us out.
这派对看上去很不错啊 - 那倒也是
This party seems pretty sweet. - That's true.
男同志就像那些美女一样
Gay dudes are like hot chicks.
他们只跟同类人玩
They only party with each other.
就是说嘛 - 对吧
Exactly. - Right?
嗨 第一次见面
Hi, I don't believe we've met.
我是Joey 这位是Scott
I'm Joey, and this is Scott.
哇哦 我真没想到
Wow, it is very surprising to me
我们竟然没有见过彼此
that we haven't run into each other,
因为我们跟这个圈子密不可分
because we are just very involved in the scene.
这圈子
The scene?
是的
Yes.
这
The...
就是和其他同志兄弟打炮的圈子
having sex with other gay men scene.
迪斯科什么的
Discos.
是的 我们是三人行同志
Yeah, we're three-way gay with each other.
有点可惜的是我们穿得不是同一个号♥的衣服
It's just a shame we don't wear the same sized clothes, huh?
是吧
I guess.
所以你们会穿彼此的衣服
So that you could wear each other's clothes.
就是这个理儿
That is the reason.
好吧
Right, yeah.
派对蛮炫酷哦 一会见 小骚货们
Cool party. Later, bitches.
他们为什么要装成同性恋
Why are they pretending to be gay?
他们有吗
Are they?
那小个子看上去
Well, that little one looks like
可以当受的
he could be a bottom.
直入主题
Get to the point.
为免费酒干杯
To free booze.
哄
Boom.
好了 到Ders了
Okay, Ders' turn.
有什么事情是可以让你动感情的
What is something that makes you feel stuff?
嗯
Hmm?
我现在还是不能很自在地
I'm still pretty uncomfortable
谈论这个话题
talking about this stuff.
那也许我们应该点更多酒喝
So maybe we order a few more drinks,
酒后流真情嘛
and then the feelings will just flop out.
哇哦
Whoo!
老兄 都被你搞性奋了
Oh, you're turning me on, dude.
告诉你们个秘密
Here's a secret:
如果精♥液♥尝起来有这么棒
if ejack tasted this good,
我能他♥娘♥的♥喝几缸
I'd drink it by the frickin' gallon.
我们大驾于此
We're here!
我们互搞彼此
We're queer!
我们想喝啤酒仅此
We want to drink beer!
为毛没有啤酒到此
Why isn't there beer?
我还是自己动手吧
I'm gonna help myself.
我能摇得特快
I can shake it so fast.
看我摇得多快
Look how fast I can shake it.
宝贝
Baby
我们互搞彼此
We're queer!
我们大驾于此
We're here!
我们大驾于此
We're here!
酒瓶刚好砸我头上
Bottle landed right on my head.
顺手就丢到自己头上了
I dropped it right on my head.
我之前口过这兄弟 应该吧
I sucked this guy before, I think.
我要爆你的菊
Grr, I'm gonna butt ram you.
同志骄傲日快乐啊
Happy Pride Day!
叠罗汉
Dogpile!
噢 不
Oh, no!
你们特么是有什么毛病
What the is wrong with you?
怎么了
What, dude?
还蛮好吃的
It's actually still pretty good.
我们现在非常有默契了
Oh, we're so bonded right now.
我们是三人行同志
We're three-way gay!
Blazer 闭嘴
Blazer, shut up.
把窗帘拉上 兄弟
Close the curtains, dude.
哦 哦 哦
Ow, ow, ow.
床单拉轻点
Easy with the sheets, man.
嗷 我的膝盖
Ah, my knees.
这是谁的卧室
Whose bedroom is this?
嗷 我的头
Oh, my head.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表