What planet are you from?
可千万别让Adam去那里 因为 这
And make sure Adam doesn't visit there, 'cause that's, like,
跟他喜欢的完全相反
the opposite of stuff he likes.
不 他其实正是相反的相反
No, he's actually the exact opposite of opposite,
也就是 就是 一模一样
which is, like-- it's, like, the same.
Dick - 干嘛
Dick? - What?
你愿意做我最好的朋友
Will you be my very best friend
并且跟我一起参加陆上游轮狂饮吗
and come with me to the Land Booze Cruise?
好啊 哎呀 我得工作
Oh, yeah... oh, I have work.
真可惜
Damn it.
我必须随时待命 因为我是个中情局间谍
And I am always on call, because I am a CIA spy.
不会吧
No way.
我完全没想到
I didn't think that you could be.
我见到你的时候觉得你是个会计师
When I saw you, I thought you'd be a CPA.
师 - 我就知道
P. - I knew it, dude.
我就知道有什么不对劲的 - 是吗
I knew something was going on. - Yeah?
你身上总有什么奇怪的地方
Something was a little off about you.
我就是这样 对 - 你戴着面具
That's me, yeah. - Oh, there's layers.
我要把它们统统摘下来 下面藏着一个帅呆了的
I'm freaking peeling them back, and there's a freaking cool,
卧底间谍
undercover spy beneath.
请赏光跟我一起去
Do me the honor of going with me
参加陆上游轮狂饮吧 求你
on the Land Booze Cruise, please.
不 别这样 - 拜托 一起去吧
No, don't do this. - Please, go with me.
你不答应我就不呼吸
I'll hold my breath until you say yes.
快答应吧 拜托 - 别憋气
Just say yes, please. - Don't hold your breath.
答应我 - 不行
Say yes. - I can't.
求你 好难受 - 好吧 我答应
Please, this hurts. - Okay, yes.
好的 好
Yes, yes.
拜 新朋友
Bye, new friend.
好 - 拜
Okay. - Bye.
嗯
Uh-huh.
你搞什么鬼
What the hell was that?
你应该要拒绝的
You were supposed to say no.
是啊 我本来是要拒绝的 但是我想起
Yeah, I was gonna, but then I remembered
我那得了奥斯卡的老师 Jim Rash曾说
what my Oscar-winning teacher, Jim Rash, once said.
去他的Jim Rash
Okay, (bleep) Jim Rash, all right?
小心我让你得皮疹
I'll give you a rash.
告诉你吧
Okay, you know what?
我吃了点大♥麻♥点心当早餐 有点
I might have had a breakfast edible, and it kind of--
等一下 你现在正嗨呢
I'm sorry. You're high right now?
是 我是有点 我
Yes, I'm a little bit--I'm--
现在都说得通了 这就是为什么我们只看到了
That all makes sense now; that's why we're getting
像Showtime放的一小时的电视剧那样最基本的表演
hour-long Showtime show, basic cable acting from you,
而我们需要的是像超级碗里的广♥告♥
when what we're asking for is Super Bowl commercial
那样的演艺水准 Ryan
quality acting from you, Ryan.
你没做到 我们需要它 你害惨我们了
We're not getting it; we need it; you're screwing us.
不 大♥麻♥点心能帮助我演戏
No, the edibles, they help my craft,
帮助我构思
and they help my process.
我需要它们来维持我的演技和构思
I need them for my craft and process.
行 大演员小傻屌♥ 构思一下这个
All right, Mr. Craft, Mr. Macaroni, process this.
要是我告诉你我们可以给你有史以来
What if I told you we could give you the biggest roll
最轰动的表演里面最重要的角色呢
in the biggest blockbuster of all time?
好吧 - 你的性命
Okay. - Your life.
好吧 你在说什么
Okay. What are you talking about?
我不 听着 你能继续演Dick的角色 就多演一小会儿
I don't--look, can you just keep playing the character,
然后真的照我和Ders
Dick, for a little longer and actually do what me and Ders
说的做吗
tell you to do?
好吧 我听你们的
Okay, I'm listening,
但是只是因为我欠着Karl一屁♥股♥的债
but only because I owe Karl crap loads of money, so...
真的 老兄 你说的一点没错
Honestly, dude, you're, like, 100% right,
我去看了些小胸的黄♥片♥
because I was looking at some small-chested pornog,
Riley Reed让我意识到
and Riley Reed made me realize
我一直都忽略了屁♥股♥
that I've been ignoring the butt.
是的 屁♥股♥是一个女人身上
Yes, and the butt's the most erogenous area
最性感的
on the woman's--
我是不介意有人玩
I mean, I don't mind if someone's playing--
天 他们来抓我了
Oh, God, they're on to me.
什么 - 不 不 快跑
What? - No--no--run!
Blownoff特工 你得跟我们走一趟
Agent Blownoff, you're coming with us.
快逃跑
Save yourself,
一定要带你的朋友Blake和Ders去
and make sure that you take your friends, Blake and Ders,
那个陆上游轮狂饮
on this Land Booze Cruise.
不 我来救你
No, I'll save you!
赞 - 哦 天呐 我们做到了
Yes! - Oh, my God. We did it.
我们做到了 - 我们做到了
We did it. - We did it.
你太棒了 - 谢谢
You were amazing, man. - Thank you.
我认真的 你可以去演那些
And I mean this when I say that you could be in those,
骗大家先去领养狗然后谋杀它们的
like, hella dramatic commercials where they try and get people
超级戏剧化的广♥告♥
to adopt dogs before they murder them.
或者甚至是 那些超级戏剧化的
Or even, like, the hella way dramatic
"生命警戒"新广♥告♥ 你看了吗
new Life Alert commercials; have you seen those?
哦 我天 太伤感了
Oh, my God, heart breaker.
我们应该给我们奶奶办一个 因为
We should get those for our grandmas, 'cause, like,
要是她真的摔倒了 然后爬起不来怎么办
what if she does fall down, and, like, she can't get up?
我不想这种事发生
I don't want that to happen.
她是个美女
She's a beautiful woman.
她是挺漂亮 我奶奶超正
Yeah, she is really pretty. My grandma's hot.
好了 让我们兜个圈回去找Adam
All right, let's circle back to join Adam
一起去游轮狂欢吧
for this booze cruise, huh?
没错 太棒了
Yeah, baby. I love it.
哦 我天呐 - 他没事吧
Oh, my God. - Is he okay?
哦 天啊
Oh, gosh.
哦 天 - 你还好吗
Oh, my God. - Are you all right?
你还好吗 - 我是怎么做到的
Are you okay? - How did I do that?
是啊 太惊人了 - 吊炸天
Yeah, that was amazing. - That was insane.
你没事吗 - 嗯 没事
Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm okay.
我不知道 我 好像 完全 完全没事
I don't know; I'm, like, 100% --I'm 100% okay.
等等 你们怎么 你们也被绑♥架♥了吗
Wait, what are you guys- did you guys get kidnapped too?
你是个双重间谍吗
Are you a double agent?
你到底给谁办事
Who do you work for?
Adam 根本没有Dick Blownoff
Adam, there's no Dick Blownoff.
其实 我就是Dick Blownoff
Actually, I'm Dick Blownoff.
你说了 "屌♥被吹爆"
You said, "Dick blown off."
是的 - 哦 我一直在说
Yeah. - Oh, I've been saying that.
这梗不错 - 是啊 我们想出来的
That's funny. - Yeah, we thought of it.
Ders创造了这个角色
Yeah, well, Ders made up that character,
因为我们想让你振作起来
because we were trying to get you out of your slump.
你那么沮丧
I mean, you were so depressed,
但是我们想跟你一起疯
and we want to party with you, man.
我们想去这个游轮狂饮
We want to go on this booze cruise.
那他是谁
Then who's this guy?
这是Ryan Gall
Well, this is Ryan Gall.
他是我们从Karl那里雇来的演员
He's an actor that we hired from Karl.
非常垃圾的演员 - 是的
Yeah, more like hack-tor. - Yeah.
搞笑哦
That's funny.
你是个演员
You're an actor.
那你认识前进保险公♥司♥广♥告♥里的Flo吗
So you know Flo from the Progressive commercials?
不 不认识
No, not personally.
好吧 这小子不是真的演员
Okay, this guy's not really an actor.
嘿 Karl 我们的帐清了吧
Hey, Karl, we square?
当然 老兄 清了
Hell, yeah, man. We're good.
那我能买♥♥点大♥麻♥吗
Okay, can I get a little weed?
当然了 兄弟
Oh, for sheezy, bro.
要多少 - 一半
What do you need? - Halfer?
半磅 - 嗯 我需要它
Half pound? - Yeah, I need it.
半磅树叶 马上来 伙计
Half LB of the green, coming right up, man.
来车里 - 来吧
In the van, okay? - Let's do it.
一定要保持很嗨
Stay high. Stay lifted.
我就知道他不是间谍
I knew he wasn't a spy,
因为间谍都喜欢大胸
'cause spies love huge bazoingas.
这就是一个变成
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表