团结协作产生信任
With teamwork comes trust.
信任铸就成功
With trust comes success.
这些都是行事准则
These are all principles that I--
呦呵
Well, well, well.
看看这是谁来了
Lookee what we got here.
三个小伙子
Three young bucks.
我喜欢
I like it.
明明是巨♥屌♥♥小伙们
More like frickin' hung bucks.
因为我们那块儿都特别大 - 没错
'Cause our things are huge. - Yes.
你是哪位
Who are you?
我叫Teddy
I am Teddy,
公♥司♥把我派过来
and corporate has sent me here
因为明天
because tomorrow, I will be running
我要主持电美公♥司♥的团队大赛
the TelAmeriCorp team building competition,
胜者将会在
the winners of which get a weekend
加州棕榈泉度过美好的周末
at a beautiful timeshare in sunny Palm Springs, California.
喔
Ooh.
那么这比赛是怎样的
So, like, what's the deal with the competition?
我不想透露太多
Well, I don't want to give too much away,
但是会有很多活动
but let's just say there'll be lots of activities
包括小组协助 团结合作
that include teamwork, cooperation,
和信任
and trust...
背摔
falls!
Gil
Gil!
牛逼
Boom!
太牛了
Boom! Yeah.
干得漂亮 Gil
Good job, Gil.
他挺壮的
He's really strong.
每个团队都会有一件T恤
Each team is gonna get a T-shirt.
你们想要什么颜色的
What color would you boys like to be?
红的 - 我们要蓝色
Red. - We call blue.
黄的 - 红的
Yellow. - Red.
蓝的 - 黄的
Blue. - Yellow.
你们这些蠢货
You fools are already starting
还没比就先输了
on the wrong foot, huh?
Tez
Tez...
闭上你巨大的臭嘴
Shut up your gigantic mouth.
因为有一件关于我们的事
Because there's one thing about us
你一定想不到
that you did not count on.
没错
That's right.
信任背摔
Trust fall.
等等 什么玩意
Wait, what?
嘿 你们在搞什么啊
Hey, what the heck, man?
我的麦片
My cereal.
更像是稀烂背摔
Looking more like bust fall.
稀烂背摔
Bust fall.
你应该赶紧发条微博
You should tweet that.
对
Yeah.
你们还欠着我的麦片呢
You boys owe me some cereal.
我没事
I'm fine.
Lloyd气急了 你们看见他了吗
Lloyd was pissed. Did you see him?
你们看到他眼睛都瞪到多大了吗
Did you see how big his eyes get?
我得告诉你
I got to tell you,
我见过这个办公室里发生过不少悲催的事情
I've seen some sad stuff around this office,
但是你们那稀烂背摔 绝对是前无古人后无来者
but that bust fall was straight bust y'all.
嘿 Tez
Hey, Tez.
一点都不好笑
Still not funny.
然而微博可觉得无比搞笑
Well, Twitter thought it was hilarious.
九个赞还有一个转发
Nine faves and a retweet.
谢了 Bill
Thank you, Bill.
九个赞
Nine faves.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
哇 - 那可不少
Wow. - That's a lot.
好吧 但这根本不算什么 好吗
Okay, I wouldn't make a big deal about it, okay?
我们还没喝每天早上的无糖红牛呢
We haven't even had our morning sugar-free Red Bulls.
我们还没完全醒过来呢
We're still waking up.
只是在睁着眼睡觉而已
We're getting the sleep out of our eyes.
没错 - 我们都太了解对方了
That's true. - We know each other so well.
我们之间有心灵感应
We're, like, telepathic.
比如说
Like, for instance,
我最爱的电影是哪部
what's my favorite movie of all time?
〈女巫也疯狂〉 - 谢谢
Hocus Pocus. - Thank you.
我最经常上什么网
What is my most viewed website?
在工作的时候上GoddessPost 在家的时候上PornHub
GoddessPost at work, PornHub at home.
回答正确 - 我最喜欢的
True - What's my favorite--
游泳
Swimming.
没错 - 哇哦
There it is. - Wow.
这些都是些表面的东西
All this is just surface chatter.
我和Bill之间的
You see, Bill and I have
才是深层次的成熟的严肃认真的交情
a complex, adult, mature relationship.
我们才是来真的
We get real.
Bill 我一生的遗憾是什么
Bill, what's my biggest regret?
在你♥爸♥去世之前
Not forgiving your father for his destructive gambling
没有原谅嗜赌如命的他
before he died.
我最怕什么
What's my biggest fear?
孤独终老
That you'll die alone.
更绝的来啦
Crazier things have happened.
你们呢
What do y'all guys got?
你们觉得你们都了解对方
You think you know each other?
Adam 那么请你告诉我
Adam, tell me, then.
Ders最怕什么
What's Ders' biggest fear?
呃
Uh...
这还用说嘛 他鸡鸡比我小
That his dick is smaller than mine, obviously.
噢 我简直是太害怕了
Ooh, I'm so scared.
对 他就怕这个
Yeah, he's scared about it.
对 没错 他一定怕这个
Yeah, I know. I bet he is.
我以前看见过 他鸡鸡长得很奇特
I've seen his dick before; it's weird looking.
对 - 颜色很怪
Yeah. - Very weird color.
就像石榴茶的颜色
Yeah, color of, like, a pomegranate tea.
谈谈你的朋友吧
Tell me about your friend.
Blake后悔过什么
What's Blake's biggest regret?
哦 我知道这个
Oh, I know this one.
一定是他早餐吃的
It's--it's got to be those fish tacos
鱼肉墨西哥玉米卷
he had for breakfast.
胃难受死了 对吧
Heartburn city, right?
呕 你逗我呢吧
Eww, are you kidding me?
那些是鱼 我还以为是鸡肉呢
Those were fish? I thought they were chicken.
现在我是真的后悔了
Now I'm really regretting 'em.
我讨厌鱼
I hate fish.
我说真的 我对鱼过敏
I'm serious. I'm allergic to fish.
我们把鱼搁进去
We put fish in 'em.
我们把鱼搁进去
We put fish in 'em.
我们应该带他去医院
We should take him to a hospital.
我们就说 把你的鱼肉给我们
We just said, "Give us your fish."
我眼睛是因为这事才痒的吗
Is that why my eyes itch?
我的天
Oh, my god.
我们就说 我们要鱼肉的
We just said, "Give us your fish."
他去了趟卫生间 我们就说
He went to the bathroom, we're like,
我们替你点 我们要鱼肉的
"We'll order for you; give us your fish."
你新外号♥就是"鱼肉墨西哥玉米卷"
Your new nickname is "Fish Taco."
好像你们就在拍〈游戏屋〉一样
This is like Romper Room in here right now.
你们就是一群小屁孩
Y'all a bunch of children.
棕榈泉度假
That P. Springs?
已经被我收入囊中了
It's in the bag.
你怎么会觉得那是鸡肉呢
Why did you think they were chicken?
我也不知道
I don't know.
闻起来就像鸡肉啊
They smelled like chicken.
好吧 就算Montez是对的
Okay, so say Montez is right,
当然他应该不是对的
which he's probably not.
你们想知道
What could you guys
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表