看上去我好像得了疱疹一样
Yeah, so it looks like I have herpes?
因为我划伤了下面了
'Cause I nicked a bunch.
你得用须后水
Well, yeah, you got to use aftershave.
在蛋蛋上用 - 是啊
On the nuts? - Yeah.
那么 你到底在卖♥♥啥关子呢
So the suspense is killing me.
到底怎么回事
What's going on here?
我们得为这牛逼的大场合做好准备
Okay, we'll get ready for the freaking main event,
因为DeMamp家族的聚会
because DeMamp family gatherings
都是疯上天际的
are off the chain.
好样的 - 就跟群蛇乱舞似的
Yeah. - Like, we'll be moshing.
大家都会觉得 哎哟我的妈呀
Like, freaking whoa.
我Holly姨妈会亮出她的超级大胸
My Aunt Holly will whip out her giant breasts.
好样的 - 然后吧
Yes! - And there's, like--
那乳♥头♥ 全都亮出来
the nipple's, like, all hollows out,
然后呢 她会像这样把乳♥头♥捧出来
and then, like, she'll hold it out like this,
然后被风一吹 乳♥头♥还会吹口哨
and it'll catch some wind, and it'll whistle.
就像口哨奶♥子♥一样
It's kind of whistle tit.
她有口哨奶♥子♥
She has a whistle tit?
她有口哨奶♥子♥ - 口哨奶♥子♥
She has a whistle tit. - Whistle tits!
噢 - 这得多酷啊
Oh! - This is gonna be so cool!
还有给Blake的舞剑表演
And swordplay for Blake.
没错 因为蓝色骑士
Oh, yeah, because Blue Knight
一定一定会出席的 对吧
is definitely gonna be there, right?
没错他会的 - 好样的伙计
Yes, he will. - Yes, dude!
我都不知道那是啥 - 兄弟
I don't know what that is. - Oh, dude.
是他的表亲啊
His cousin,
是布埃纳帕克中世纪餐厅的蓝色骑士
he's Blue Knight at Medieval Times, Buena Park.
你觉得他会把我封为骑士吗
You think he'll knight me?
他说过他会的
He said he would.
他绝对会把你封为骑士的
He's definitely knighting you.
我们是不是该带礼物
Should we have brought gifts?
这是个家庭聚会还是什么的
It's like a family reunion or what?
比那还好
Frigging even better.
是我死掉的爷爷的葬礼
My dead grandpa's funeral.
没错 死透透的
Oh, yeah. Dead!
谁让这些小猎狗进来的啊
Who let these hounds in?
猎狗 猎狗 猎狗 猎狗
Hounds! Hounds, hounds, hounds!
猎 狗 噢
Hounds. Oh.
我们没进错房♥间吧
Is this the right room?
这感觉不像守灵啊
This doesn't seem like a wake.
更像个守"睡" 我都想打个盹了
Seems more like asleep. I want to take a nap.
尸体 尸体 尸体
Body. Body, body.
我们绝对没走错地方
This is definitely the right place.
他们绝对在耍我们呢 兄弟
They're probably punking us, dude.
Tuck叔叔
Uncle Tuck.
他的小♥弟♥弟♥ 像个开瓶器似的
His dick-- it's like a corkscrew.
硬起来的时候 就跟要散开了似的
When it gets hard, it freaking unravels.
简直 给他看看
It's--show him.
真是扫兴 - 好吧
That's a bummer. - Okay.
本来还想看看呢
Would like to see that.
Holly姨妈
Aunt Holly.
秀出您的胸器来吧
Whip out them floppy dogs.
它们真的能发出声音来
They actually emit sound.
简直像个畸形秀 - 哇偶
It's like she's a freak show. - Whoa.
亮出来嘛 好吧
Whip 'em out. Okay.
唉 你现在跟个精神变♥态♥似的
Well, you are being a total psychopath right now.
Adam 那灵柩里有一个尸体
Adam, there is a body in that casket.
我快晕过去了 我不能
I'm gonna black out. I can't handle--
Adam 还好吗表亲 - 嘿
Yo, Adam, what's good, Cuz? - Hey.
你认不出我了 是不是
You don't recognize me, do you?
悲伤的情绪已让我不能自已
The emotions of the day have rattled the old noggin.
是我啊 兄弟
It's me, bro.
大胖胖
Big fat.
拜托了 是我啊
Come on, it's me!
我瘦了280磅呢兄弟
I lost 280 pounds, man.
我的天啊 你看着真不咋样
Wow, dude. You look horrible.
实话说 你看着像生病了一样
Admittedly, you look sick,
像要死了一样
like you're dying from something.
不是 Annette逼我疯狂节食
No, Annette's got me on this juice diet, man.
她简直把整个家族都重新推上正轨
She's actually got the whole family back on track,
在"小派一碟"工作
working at Easy as Pie,
那是她和爷爷的比萨连锁店
her and Gramps' pizza chain.
多棒啊
It's great.
噢是吗 - 嗯哼
Oh, really? - Mm-hmm.
她来啦 就是这拜金女
There she is, the gold digger
偷掉了爷爷所有退休基金
that stole Gramps' entire retirement fund.
她尼玛把所有钱都扔在了
She freaking blew it all
这个成功的比萨连锁店上面了
on a successful pizza chain
却不学学其他DeMamp家的人
instead of blowing at Pechanga Hotel Casino and Resort,
把钱花在赌场酒店上
which what a DeMamp would do.
尸体 尸体 尸体
Body, body, body.
她开了"小派一碟"吗 - 是啊
She started Easy as Pie? - Yeah.
所以你意思是她有渠道
So you're telling me
拿到很多很多比萨咯
she's got access to a lot of pizza.
是啊
Yeah.
挺酷的嘛
That's cool.
蓝色骑士
Blue Knight.
伙计 我差点都认不出你了
Dude, I hardly recognize you.
你把你头发剪了啊
You cut your hair off.
真的朋友不会让自己朋友剪头发的
Man, friends don't let friends get haircuts,
对吧
right?
我觉得你认错人了
I think you have the wrong guy.
另外找把椅子吧
Find another pew.
蓝色骑士 是我啊 Blake
Blue Knight, it's me, Blake.
我和Adam一起去看了你的
I came to your
骑士冠军锦标赛啊
tournament of champions with Adam.
你简直 帅爆了啊大哥
You, like, kicked ass, man.
比赛之后我们就在停车场大喝波特酒
Afterwards we were just drinking port wine in the parking lot.
我们喝了个酩酊大醉 还比剑了呢
We got so hammered. We sword fought, dude.
不过不像你们那样
But not like that.
我们是拿小♥弟♥弟♥比的
With our wieners.
我都看见你蛋蛋啦 兄弟
I saw your nuts, dude.
是啊 那都是好久以前的事了
Well, yeah. That was a long time ago.
我已经不是曾经那个蓝色骑士了
I'm not the Blue Knight anymore.
我的名字叫Tony DeMamp
My name's Tony DeMamp.
滚开 - 好吧
Get lost. - Okay.
我不知道你还记不记得
Well, I don't know if you remember this,
不过 你说过你会封我为骑士的
but, um, you said you'd knight me.
我都说了我不记得
I said I don't remember.
现在你要么放尊重一点
Now you either pay your respects,
要么就从这儿滚出去
or you get the hell out of here.
喂 兄弟们 我想走了
Hey, guys, I'd love to leave now.
我讨厌这里 所以我们要是可以
I hate this, so if we could
现在就离开
leave right now--
谢谢了 就是这样
Thank you, yes.
人们都好奇怪啊
People are being weird.
他们表现得就像有谁死了一样
They're acting like someone died.
是啊 - 你懂的
Yeah. - You know.
但是就是 不好玩那种
But, like, in a not fun way.
是啊 - 你知道么
Yeah. - You know what?
我应该来为这场派对暖场
I should get the party started.
不过需要你们的帮助 俩人都要
But with your help. I'm gonna need both of you.
来吧 跟我来
Come. Come with me.
大家还好吗
What up?
是我 Adam 你们的DeMamp家亲戚
Hey, it's me, Adam, your relative DeMamp.
我想说几句关于爷爷的话
I'm here to say a few words about Gramps...
军人 家人
Military, family,
啤酒 冰♥毒♥
beer, methamphetamines,
在拖车公园住过一阵 罪犯
trailer park for a while, convict.
他生前是个美国英雄
He was an American hero.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表