这次的游♥行♥我特别兴奋
I'm excited for this adventure we're about to go on,
因为都是我最喜欢的东西
'cause it has my favorite things:
酒 游轮 还有我的兄弟们
boozes, cruises, and my dudeses.
我说的是我会去
I said that I was gonna go.
但是没说我们会一起去
I didn't say that we were gonna go.
说实话我正在考虑要带我的新朋友Dick
I was actually thinking about taking my new friend, Dick,
还有他的一个朋友
and, like, one of his buddies.
Dick 你为什么会带Dick
Dick? Why would you bring Dick?
这个我们完全不认识的Dick是谁啊
Well, who is Dick is what we really need to know,
我们完全不知道他是谁 Blake
'cause we don't know who that is, Blake.
你们不认识Dick
Yeah, you guys don't know Dick.
他是我这一天的第一笔生意
He--he, like-- he was my first sale of the day,
他差不多是把我带出了我的萧条期
and he kind of took me out of my sales slump.
我们好像是有一种兄弟似的联♥系♥
And we just sort of bro bonded in, like--like, a real
十分真切
and, like, authentic way.
感觉我们有两条阿凡达尾巴
It's like we have two Avatar tails,
相互缠绕在一起
and they just intertwined.
带一个你从来没见过的
It's just-- is it weird to bring a guy
家伙去派对不会很奇怪吗
that you've never met to a party?
我是说 我就不 - 对 那太糟了
I mean, like, I'm not-- - Yeah, that sucks.
你知道的
You know, right?
好吧
Oh, okay, yup.
没错 你是对的 - 是吧
Yes, you are correct. - Right?
我应该先见见他 相互熟络一下
I should meet him and hang out with him first
再邀请他参加游♥行♥
before I invite him on the booze cruise.
你说得太对了 Ders
That is a good call, Ders.
那不是我想
That's not what I'm--
多谢了 Ders
Thank you, Ders.
兄弟 怎么了 - 嘿
Hey, dudes, what's up? - Hey.
你们需要一个专业演员去骗Adam是吗
So you guys need a pro actor to trick Adam, huh?
你们可走运了
Okay. Well, you're in luck.
这位是我的一位客户 Ryan Gall
This is a client of mine, Ryan Gall.
Ryan过去几年找我买♥♥毒品
Ryan here has ran up a pretty hefty tab
欠下了不少的债
over the past couple years in weed,
所以他就用演技来还清了
so he's gonna pay you guys in acting dollars.
是不是啊 Ryan - 嗯哼
Isn't that right, Ry? - Mm-hmm.
对不对啊 - 那是
Isn't that right? - Yeah, that's--
你会还给他们是吗 - 对
You're gonna pay them, huh? - Yes.
你要为他们表演 - 我会的 会的
You're gonna act for them. - I will. I will.
Ryan知道现在发生的所有事情
Okay, Ryan knows everything that's going on.
他是个剧场后座的站票观众
He's a Groundling.
会即兴演出
He can improv.
如果有什么需要的 我会在汉堡王
If you need me, I'm gonna be at Burger King.
有个伙计能给我免费续杯
I got a dude that gives me free refills,
我实在太兴奋了
and I am freaking pumped about that.
再见 Ryan
See you, Ryan.
你要去哪 - 好好表演
Where are you going? - Act good.
你说半个小时就好的
You said it would be a half hour.
你和他们待在一起 Ryan
You're with them, Ryan.
我们正站在一个真正的演员面前
Well, well, well, we're in the midst of a real actor.
好极了 所以他刚才说的那个
Great, great, so what's this Groundhogs thing
是什么意思
he's talking about, huh?
就是我们会做即兴的喜剧表演
It's the Groundlings, and we do improv comedy.
有点像<台词落谁家> 我们要往下接话
It's kind of like Whose Line, a lot of, "Yes, and..."
好了好了 省省吧
All right, save it.
<台词落谁家>又他妈是什么
Yes, and what the hell's Whose Line?
就像
Oh, it's like Wild 'N Out.
均为美国即兴喜剧表演电视节目
有一个小建议
Oh, okay, well, here's a tip.
机智点儿
Lead with that, you know?
别像Affion Crokett那样 人们就会喜欢你的
Just drop Affion Crockett, and people will be with you.
这才上道 - 我们有在任何节目里看到你吗
Now we're on board. - Have we seen you in anything?
我拍过一些广♥告♥
I've been in some commercials.
真的吗 - 对啊
Seriously? - Yeah.
他是那个明知故问船长
Oh, he's that Captain Obvious guy.
不是我 - 噢
That's not me. - Oh.
不是吗 - 不是
No? - No.
好吧 - 我知道他是谁了
Okay. - I know who he is.
你是Sonic汽车快餐店广♥告♥里的那个
Dude, you're one of the two Sonic guys.
对 - 我们一直看你
Oh, yeah-- - We watch you all the time.
就是 那个 - 我没 那个不是我
Yeah, the drive-thru- - I'm not--that's not me.
我以为你出现在电视广♥告♥里呢 兄弟
I thought you were in commercials, man.
搞什么嘛 你知道Flo吗
What the heck? Do you even know Flo?
不是 听好了 我是个正经演员好吗
No, look, I am a serious actor, okay?
我是Jim Rash的弟♥子♥
I trained under the Jim Rash.
你也是剧场演员啊
Oh, so a fellow thespian-
我在大学的时候做过一些剧场演出
I actually did some theater acting in college.
我出演Puck
I played the role of Puck.
你开玩笑呢 <仲夏夜之梦>吗
No kidding? Midsummer's Night Dream?
不是 就只是一个根据电视剧
No, no, actually, it was a stage adaptation
<现实世界:旧金山>改编的舞台剧
of Real World: San Francisco.
我演Puck - 好吧
I played Puck. - Yeah.
不过花生酱的那场很有意思
The peanut butter scene was riveting.
关于Blownoff先生的信息
Here's your information for Mr. Blownoff.
他和Adam各方面都截然相反
Basically, he's the exact opposite of Adam,
因为我们需要他讨厌你
because we need him to just hate you.
演坏人我没问题
I can play the heel, no problem.
我在<十件或更少>里基本上就是这么演的
It's basically what I did on Ten Items or Less.
你演过<十件或更少>
You were on Ten Items or Less?
对 - 兄弟
Yeah. - Dude.
那部电影的广♥告♥最棒了
That show had the best commercials.
没错
It did.
欢迎来到VIP休息室t
Welcome to the VIP chill room.
棒
Cool.
你的声音
Hey, you know, your voice sounds
跟电♥话♥里的有点不同啊
a little different than it did on the phone.
是吗 - 对
It does? - Yeah.
你知道吗
Oh, you know what?
我们聊电♥话♥的时候
When we talked on the phone,
我想我大概是得了感冒什么的
I think I had, like, a cold slash flu or something.
给我兄弟准备了些垃圾食物
Got some lunch monkeys for my buddy.
我已经不碰这些了
Oh, you know what? I don't touch the stuff.
嗯 戒了15年了
Yeah, sober 15 years.
我 我都不知道人居然可以戒酒15年
I--I didn't even know that was a thing you could do.
没有啤酒便便
No beer poops.
太聪明了
That's smart.
嘿 你在这呢
Hey, there you are.
你好啊 邻居
Hidey-ho, neighbor.
这是我的同事兼朋友Ders和Blake
These are my work friends, Ders and Blake.
这是我非常 非常 非常好的兄弟 Dick Blownoff
And this is my very, very, very good buddy, Dick Blownoff.
哦 棒 太棒了 太棒了
Oh, cool, very cool, very cool.
你好啊 - 他挺酷的
What's up? - He's a cool guy.
我们是要干嘛来着
What were we in here for?
哦 对了 我们正在讨论大胸妹呢
Oh, yes, we were just talking about huge bazoingas, and--
要死 老兄 Dick
well, shoot, man, Dick,
你怎么看
what do you think about those?
大胸傻不拉几的
Big breasts are stupid.
我喜欢巨小的 跟蚊子包一样的胸
Yeah, I like little, tiny, like, mosquito bite-style boobs.
你知道吗
You know what?
我太懂了
I get that.
因为如果胸太大
Yeah, because if the bazoinga is too big
你想把它全部含在嘴里时候
and you try to fit it all in your mouth,
肉太多了 是吧
there's too much meat there, right?
下巴有可能会脱臼
And your jaw might pop out of place,
那就连饭都不能吃了
and then you can't eat dinner.
对 而且把女性当做普通人类来对待
Yes, and treating women like human beings
而不只是把她们当性♥爱♥对象
and not just sex objects,
是我的宗旨
that's what I'm all about.
好吧 这太扯了 - 嗯
Okay, well, that's crazy. - Yeah.
你说的都是啥
I mean, what?
你是从哪个星球来的啊
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表