剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
We're running a tox screen to see if it was a cyanide capsule.
巴顿有妻子有孩子
Barton had a wife and kids.
如果他想自杀 也不可能是自愿的
If he was gonna go, it wouldn't be willingly.
你觉得他是被谋杀的
You think he was murdered.
如果让我猜
If I had to guess,
我肯定押宝给那个杀了斯塔克的人
my money is on the same someone who killed Stark.
但巴顿在一个被时刻监控的囚室里
But Barton was in a locked cell under observation.
毫无打斗痕迹 也没有射入伤
There was no sign of struggle, no entry wounds.
是奇怪 但我还有一具
It's weird, but I also have a space corpse
活脱像奇彭代尔舞团演员的外星尸体
that looks like a Chippendales dancer
在旁边的台子上开始腐坏了
rotting on the next table over.
他就算在腐坏中闻着都还有薰衣草香
Even while rotting, he smells like lavender.
真的吗
Really?
但是实在找不出花♥花♥公♥子♥亿万富翁
Still, there's not a lot connecting a billionaire playboy
和神盾局杀手的关联 也许你有什么想法
and a S.H.I.E.L.D. Assassin, unless you have any ideas.
我曾经有个想法
There was an idea.
周三
卡弗大学 弗吉尼亚
罗斯博士 不确定你还记不记得我 但...
Dr. Ross. Not sure if you remember me, but...
我记得
Oh, I remember.
我也会和你说
And I'll tell you the same thing I told you
上次神盾局来人刺探一样的话
the last time S.H.I.E.L.D. Came poking around.
我没见过他
I haven't seen him.
我不是为那个绿色家伙而来
I'm not here about the green guy.
他的名字是布鲁斯·班纳博士
His name is Dr. Bruce Banner.
而且我赶时间 罗曼诺夫特工
And I'm in a rush, Agent Romanoff.
我是为托尼·斯塔克来的 他被谋杀了
I'm here about Tony Stark. I believe he was murdered.
什么 谁干的
What? By whom?
我 或者是有人想要
Me. Or at least someone's trying
用这个让这一切看起来是我♥干♥的
to make it look that way, using this.
那你为什么来找我
So, why did you come to me?
你是个细胞生物学
You're an expert
战术应用的专家
in the tactical applications of cellular biology.
专家不止我一个 你来这的真正目的是什么
There are plenty of others. Why did you really come here?
我得躲过神盾局的追踪
I need to keep this off S.H.I.E.L.D.'s radar
而你在那个部门里工作过
and you seem to have some experience in that department.
注射器没有问题
Mmm. Well, your injector's clean
而且里面没有任何致命病原体的痕迹
and there's no traces of lethal pathogens of any kind.
那是什么物质杀了他
Then what killed him?
无论是什么 那都不是生物相关的
Whatever it was, it wasn't biological.
你的解药根本都没有离开注射器
Your antidote didn't even make it out of the syringe.
我看起来倒是觉得
It looks to me like a tiny projectile
好像有一个微导弹从针头发射了出去
of some kind was fired from the needle.
你是指纳米技术吗
You're thinking nanotech?
我是个生物学家 不是个弹道学专家
I'm a biologist, not a ballistics expert.
我们应该聊完了
And I believe we're done here.
你在做兼♥职♥吗 罗斯博士
You got a side job, Dr. Ross?
什么 我不清楚
What? I don't know. I...
一定是某个学生留下的
A student must have left it there.
我有坏消息和更坏的消息
I got bad news and worse news.
-你在安全地点吗 -目前不在
- You in a secure location? - Not currently.
巴顿死了
Barton's dead.
我知道他对你意味着什么
I know what he meant to you.
我要去杀谁
Who do I kill?
看起来他的死还有斯塔克遇害是有联♥系♥的
Looks like his and Stark's murders are connected.
-有什么联♥系♥ -复仇者计划
- By what? - The Avengers Initiative.
看起来我们的凶手在追杀这些候选人
Seems our killer is going after the candidates.
如果有人想敲碎神盾局的膝盖
If someone wanted to kneecap S.H.I.E.L.D.,
那他们的切入点不错
that's a good place to start.
名单上还有谁
Who else is on the list?
问题就在这 还有布鲁斯·班纳 和你
That's the thing. Bruce Banner and you.
如果没出这些事 我会觉得很荣幸 克林特也是
Under different circumstances, I'd be flattered. So would Clint.
你得躲好 但先去找到班纳
You need to get yourself to ground. But first, find Banner.
巧了老大 我觉得我已经找到了
Funny thing, boss. Think I already have.
我很抱歉 但我不能让你进去
I... I'm sorry, but I can't let you in there.
让开 别逼我
Move, or I'll make you move.
没有必要使用暴♥力♥ 罗曼诺夫特工
No need for violence, Agent Romanoff.
不然不会有什么好结果的 对我们任何人来说
That's probably not gonna work out. For anyone.
怎么了 怎么回事
What? What is it?
我们现在就得走了
We need to go. Now.
你在哪里 科尔森
What's your 20, Coulson?
去买♥♥咖啡了 需要休息下
Coffee run. Needed a breather.
给你买♥♥了双份玛琪雅朵 按你的喜好买♥♥的
Got you a double macchiato. Just how you like it.
什么情况
What the...
局长 感应器侦测到大规模能源激增
Director, sensors are reporting a massive energy surge.
像是凭空出现的
Seems like it came out of nowhere.
你看到什么了 科尔森
What are you seeing, Coulson?
某种极端气象现象
A meteorological phenomenon of some kind.
我的老天 出现了很多怪物
Oh, boy. Whatever it is, it came with bogeys.
-看起来像是地球上的吗 -中土的还差不多
- They look like they're from Earth? - Maybe Middle-earth?
拿下他们 老大
Go get 'em, boss.
迷路了吗 先生
Looking for directions, sir?
因为看上去你好像迷路了
Because you seem to have lost your way.
在神的面前 你最好跪下
You would do best to kneel before a god.
我们这里可不兴这一套
We don't really do that here.
不管你是谁或是什么东西
No matter who or what you are.
我是洛基 阿斯加德的王子
I am Loki, Crown Prince of Asgard.
约顿海姆的合法国
The rightful king of Jotun--
合法国王 恶作剧之
Jotunheim. And God of M--
之神 你到底接不接电♥话♥
Mischief. Are you gonna take that?
我正在说话呢
I'm in the middle of something here.
该死 弗瑞 接电♥话♥啊
Damn it, Fury! Pick up.
我告诉你
Hey, I'm telling you,
让我自己单干对大家来说更安全
it's safer for everyone if I fend for myself.
-我算是不死之身 -那你可走运了
- I sort of can't die. - Then I guess you're in luck.
士兵们 注意
Look alive, people.
我要突击队全体就位
I want strike teams locked,
准备射击 听我命令行动
loaded, and ready to move in on my mark.
黑寡妇 我这里有点忙
I'm a little busy here, Widow.
真棒 那我们组建一个互助小组吧
Oh, good. We'll start a support group.
我这里有罗斯将军 一打狙击手和几辆坦克
I've got General Ross, a dozen snipers and a few tanks.
-你在忙什么事呢 -太空海盗
- What are you dealing with? - Space Vikings.
-臭显摆 -处理好 然后继续低调行事
- Show-off. - Handle it, then get to ground.
女人的麻烦
Lady trouble?
洛基先生 您为什么到这里来呢
Well, what exactly is it that brought you here, Mr. Loki?
复仇
Vengeance.
这个星球的一名特工杀害了托尔·奥丁森
An agent of this planet murdered Thor Odinson,
阿斯加德的王子
the Crown Prince of Asgard.
我是娜塔莎·罗曼诺夫 神盾局特工
Natasha Romanoff, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
布鲁斯·班纳在我的监护之下 你们都退后
I have Bruce Banner in my custody. You need to stand down.
-不要开枪 -是谁开的枪
- Hey, hey! Don't shoot! - Who the hell opened fire?
不是我们 长官 我们没动手
Not us, sir. We are clear.
布鲁斯 没事 没事的
Bruce! It's okay. We're okay, right?
我会把你救出去的 我以性命起誓
I'll get you out of this. I swear on my life.
弗瑞局长 你并不能
Director Fury, you fail
理解这个事态的严重性
to comprehend the enormity of the situation.
我理解 非常理解
Oh, I'm comprehending all right.
罗曼诺夫特工
Agent Romanoff,
我觉得你最好赶紧离开这里
I think you might be better off getting out of here.
那我就不得不问问了 盒子里是什么
Which is why I have to ask, what's in the box?
我无法容忍♥你们如此傲慢的态度
Such insolence will not be tolerated.
我将占领你们的星球以做惩戒
And your planet will be taken as retribution.
把他拿下
Take it down!
你想试试这个吗 来啊
Oh, you want some of this? Come on!
爸爸 不要 住手 求你了
Father! No! Stop! Stop, please!
住手
Stop!
你无能为力
There's nothing you can do.
他是我爸爸 他会听我的
That's my father. He'll listen to me.
并不是将军挑起的冲突
The General isn't the one who started this.
那是谁
Then who did?
布鲁斯
Bruce!
布鲁斯
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表