剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
Sorry. I know, I know.
只是我再也不能被那个老顽固
It's just, what I wouldn't give to get chewed out
从头到尾"嘴"一顿了
by that old grump one last time.
阿 我又来了 僵尸梗
Gah, I did it again! Zombie pun.
嗯..好吧 总而言之 我治好了他
Mmm. Well, the operative point is I cured him.
代表你也可以治好其他人吗
Which means you can cure others.
理论上是 但...
Theoretically, but...
但我们需要一个卫星网路
We'll need access to a satellite network
能更把心灵宝石的频率播送出去
to broadcast the Mind Stone frequency worldwide.
不过 还是 理论上可以
Well, again, theoretically,
但这项技术超越了人类的能力
but the technology required to do so is currently beyond human capability.
对瓦甘达不是问题 多亏了我们的防护罩
Not in Wakanda. And thanks to our force shields,
我们是地球上最后一个 人类避难所
it remains the last human sanctuary on Earth.
我来搜索一下基地 看看能否找到交通工具
I'll canvas the base, see if I can find us transport.
巴恩斯中士 你绝对找不到你想找的东西
Sergeant Barnes, you will not find what you're looking for.
根据这些安全纪录
Uh, according to these security logs,
我们不是第一个回应幻视的讯号♥的人
we're not the first to respond to Vision's signal.
更多幸存者 阿他们在哪?
More survivors! Well, then where are they?
住手,你会惹她生气的
Stop. You will anger her.
帝查拉?
T'Challa?
巴奇
Bucky.
真的是你?
Is it really you?
是谁对你做了这些
Who did this to you?
没时间了 我们得快走
We don't have much time. We have to run. Now.
我很抱歉 班纳博士
I'm sorry, Dr. Banner.
我真的希望你没有找到我们
I really do wish you hadn't found us.
幻视 这里到底是做什么?
Vision, what the hell is this place?
是一个陷阱
A trap.
噢 我们很怕你死了!
Oh, we feared you were dead!
幻视在旧金山带走了我
The Vision grabbed me in San Francisco.
本以为他是要救我
Thought he was saving me.
但他只是在找外带的食物
He was just picking up takeout.
把他喂给他的僵尸新娘
He's been keeping him alive to feed his zombie bride.
那个哥德女 我就知道!
That goth chick. I knew it! I was pickin' up vibes.
她的名字叫汪达
Her name is Wanda.
而你的愤怒是预料中的事
And while your anger is predictable,
我能跟你保证我的行为 虽然不齿
I can assure you my actions, though unsavory,
但却符合逻辑
were nevertheless born of logic.
对于幻视的说词 我毫无"缚鸡之力"
Well, in Vision's defense... I've got nothing.
等等 我不懂 你治愈了一颗讲话的头 而不是她?
Okay, wait, I don't get it. You cured the talking head but not her?
她的力量太强大 治疗没有效果
Her powers are too strong. They've resisted the treatment.
我唯一能做的只有抑制她和她的饥饿
The only course of action is to contain her and her hunger.
怎不除掉她?
Why not eliminate her?
我....我做不到
I... I couldn't.
你引诱无辜的人去送死
You lured innocent people to their deaths,
一切都是为了爱?
all in the name of love?
爱阿 糟透了
Love. Sucks.
我还没有完全理解我所做的一切
I still cannot entirely fathom what I have done.
那你就应该服从人类正义的审判!
So you should have no problem submitting to human justice!
你把她吵醒了
You have awakened her.
她已经好几天没进食了
She hasn't eaten in days.
芭芭雅嘎
Baba Yaga!
哇!小心! 她是个男人杀手
Whoa! Watch out! She's a man-eater!
阿又来了 我又嘴了
There it is, I'm doing it again.
哇
Whoa!
哇谢拉 我觉得我好像重返舞会现场
Ah, thanks. I feel like I'm back at prom.
幻视 我们需要你帮助大家离开这里
Vision, we need your help. Get us out of here.
是的 博士 我相信你是对的
Yes, Doctor, I believe you are right.
温咖癫啦唯啊萨!(哈利波特漂浮咒)
Wingardium leviosa!
奥科耶
Okoye.
奥科耶!
Okoye!
我的国王 瓦甘达万岁
My king. Wakanda forever.
我们时间不多了 机库有台昆式战机
We haven't much time. There's a Quadjet in the hangar.
你不来吗?
You're not coming?
我必须为我的罪刑赎罪
I must atone for what I have done.
但我也舍不得离开她
But I cannot bring myself to leave her.
巴奇!
Bucky!
快跑
Run.
噢 救得好 大只佬
Oh, nice save, big guy.
你会飞这台吗?
Do you think you can fly this?
阿 如果它有办法升空
Uh, if it ever boots up.
嘿大家 六点钟方向有末日危机
Uh, guys, impending doom on our six.
阿 那应该是十二点钟方向 但没错 如头儿说的 超末日
Uh, that's our 12. But yes, what the head said. Doom, total doom.
我可以帮你们争取一点时间
I can buy you guys some time...
班纳博士 不 我们不会抛下你
Dr. Banner, no, we are not leaving you.
我...我真的..我今天真的不想再失去另一个朋友了
I just... I... I really, I don't think I can lose another friend today.
那...为我们复仇
So... avenge us.
好的
Yeah.
好了 大家伙 就靠你了
Okay, big guy. Kinda counting on you here.
情况真的很糟 是时候来当英雄了
Things are pretty bad. It'd be nice for you to be the hero.
我是说 来个好的改变不是很酷吗?
I mean, wouldn't it be kinda cool for you to be the nice one for a change?
太好了
Oh, yes!
噢不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
我们成功了 我们真的成功了
We did it! We really did it!
不 不要乌鸦嘴 难道大家都没看过恐怖片吗?
No, don't jinx it! Doesn't anybody here watch horror movies?
荷普? 荷普!
Hope? Hope!
噢 荷普!
Oh! Hope!
推进器喷射
Firing thrusters.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
她牺牲自己 让我们得到治愈的方法
She gave her life so we could get the cure.
这是她救了我两次了
That's twice she saved me.
那的确很荷普
That's... very Hope.
预计到达时间20分钟
ETA, 20 minutes.
复仇者联盟的记分板上 再添一笔胜利罗
Well, put another "W" on the board for the Avengers.
没关系 手举来击掌巴 我不会觉得被冷落喔
Go ahead, high-five. It's okay, I won't feel left out.
你还好吗?
You all right?
去年史塔克先生邀请我加入复仇者联盟
Last year, Mr. Stark asked me to join the Avengers.
我拒绝了他 而现在他们都走了
I turned him down, and now they're all gone.
我还在这
And I'm still here.
在我的文化理 死亡并不是终点
In my culture, death is not the end.
只要我们不忘记他们 他们仍与我们同在
They are still with us, as long as we do not forget them.
再说 他们也没有完全消失阿
Plus, they're not all gone.
我 你还有我 -噢
Me. You still have me. -Oh.
抱歉..我忘记 你也是复仇者成员之一
I'm so sor... I-I forgot. You are an Avenger.
完全是 毫无疑问
Totally. Big time.
阿也许不是正式的 至少在我心里是
Well, maybe not officially. But, you know, at heart.
很好 这个世界现在的确需要一颗小小的心
Good. The world could use a little heart right now.
等我们回到瓦甘达 我们即将拯救世界
And once we get this to Wakanda, we're gonna save the world.
即使在最黑暗的时期 人类也会付出一切来拯救他们的星球
Even in the darkest of times, humans will give all to save their planet.
即使这可能带来宇宙的末日
Even if it might bring an end to the universe.
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表