剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
你往上,我往下?
You go high, I go low?
我们会在地面回合的。
We'll shake hands in the middle.
-霍华德? -好,我来了。
-Howard? -Yep. Coming.
嘿,我们要去哪条路?
Hey, which way are we going?
-那条。 -我们不应该有计划吗?
-That way. -Should we not have a plan?
谁需要计划? 我有盾牌。
Who needs a plan? I have a shield.
盾牌不是计划。 哦,卡特……
A shield is not a plan. Oh, Carter...
九头蛇的王牌降临了!
The champion of HYDRA has risen.
什么鬼?
What the bloody hell?
怪物? 没人让我做好准备面对怪物啊。
Monsters? No one prepared me for actual monsters.
你来晚了,卡特队长。
You are too late, Captain Carter.
我召唤了我的王牌 H——
I have summoned the champion of H--
哇!
Whoa!
好吧,也许我们需要一个计划。
Okay, maybe we need a plan.
斯塔克是对的,这是坚不可摧的。
Stark was right. Indestructible.
史蒂夫! 史蒂夫,兄弟,醒醒,别放弃。
Steve! Steve. Come on, pal, don't give up on me.
嘿,来帮忙!帮我把他弄出去!
Hey, I need a hand! Come on, help me get him out of here!
不,你得让我进装备里头去。
No. You gotta get me in the suit.
发电机应该能给它足够的动力。
The generator should give it enough power.
- 是的,但持续多久? -够长了。
-Yeah, but for how long? -Long enough.
可能够吧,来吧。
Maybe. Punch it.
我什么都见过,但这也太疯狂了。
I'm up for anything, but this is crazy.
是的,史蒂夫罗杰斯也是。
Yeah, so is Steve Rogers.
-你没事吧? -没事
-You okay? -ROGERS: Yep.
好,因为我们没有没有一整天的时间。
Good, because we don't have all day.
-佩吉在哪里? - 她去了楼上。
-ROGERS: Now, where's Peggy? -She drew the high card.
它的触手似乎持续在增长。
Its tentacles appear to be growing.
按照它的增长速度,它可能会吞噬欧洲。
At the rate it's spreading, it could devour Europe.
如果我能到控制台那,
If I can get to the controls,
我可以调整入口、干些科学家的事情。
I can transpose the ingress and do science stuff.
你的意思是调换极性和反转吸力?
You mean transpose the polarity and reverse the suction?
想到这些的应该是我。
Being the genius is my thing.
炫耀。 来吧,来吧,和我说话,宝贝。
Show-off. Come on, come on, speak to me, baby.
- 一切都是德语,真棒。 -想点办法。
-And everything's in German. Great. -Well, figure it out.
红、绿、蓝……谁会把按钮涂成蓝色的?
Red, green, blue... Who paints a button blue?
不要告诉我美国花♥花♥公♥子♥按个按钮都需要帮忙。
Don't tell me the American playboy needs help pushing buttons.
海蒂·拉玛和我一起度过了一个周末,
Hedy Lamarr and I spent a weekend together,
但她没有教我德语!
but she wasn't teaching me German!
-史蒂夫? -想我了吗?
-Steve? -Did you miss me?
-想死你了。 -我告诉过你它是坚不可摧的。
-Every second. -I told you it was indestructible.
霍华德,你放屁了?
You were saying, Howard?
哦,哇。 谁点的鱿鱼?
Oh, wow. Who ordered the calamari?
-史蒂夫! - 明白!
-Steve! -ROGERS: On it!
干掉他们,史蒂夫!
Go get 'em, Steve!
我关不掉,这东西顶着传送门!
I can't close it! This thing is holding it open!
那我他妈的就把它推回去!
Then I'll push it back to hell!
罗杰斯:佩吉!
ROGERS: Peggy!
不不不!
No, no, no!
-佩吉,不! -我必须这么做,只有这样才能结束。
-Peggy, no! -I have to. I can end this.
你欠我一堂舞蹈课。
You owe me a dance lesson.
星期六晚上,记得要来。
Yes, Saturday night.
女士。
FURY: Ma'am.
请放下剑。
Please, put down the sword.
呃,长官? 那是卡特队长。
Uh, sir? That's Captain Carter.
史蒂夫·罗杰斯在哪里?
Where's Steve Rogers?
那场战争在 70 年前左右结束。
The war ended almost 70 years ago.
你还承受得住?
You going to be okay?
当然了。
Of course.
我们赢得了战争。
We won the war.
她的一个选择催生了一段全新的历史
WATCHER: Her one choice gave birth to a whole new history
并给了多元宇宙一个新的英雄。
and gave the multiverse a new hero.
至于我,我只是个"读书人"。
As for me, these are my stories.
我观察这里发生的一切,但我不会,不能,也不会干涉。
I observe all that transpires here, but I do not, cannot, will not interfere.
因为我是...
For I am...
观察者
the Watcher.
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表