剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
Come on. Don't try to make this fun, Nat.
我的生存意志持续在降低 懂吗?
My will-to-live meter is flatlining, okay?
噢,你快找到了
Oh, you're so close.
答案近在咫尺
The answer is right there.
我可以告诉他们 我可以退入
I can show them. I can intervene.
我可以拯救多元宇宙 以及许许多多的生命
I could save the multiverse
and so many, many lives.
我会找到你的
I will find you.
快点 看阿
Come on. Look. Look.
答案就在那边
The answer is right there.
哦?水...
Huh? Yes.
阿,赞!
Ah, yes!
这根本毫无意义
This is pointless.
等等 你在干嘛
Wait. What are you...
别坐下去 起来
Don't sit down. Get up.
起来 快阿 你可是个人类
Get up, come on. You're human.
你们面对最糟情况的总是能怀抱希望
You keep hope against the worst of odds.
嘿,克林特,听着
Hey, Clint, come on.
如果要扳倒奥创,我们需要一个能披敌的AI
If we wanna take down Ultron,
we need an AI that can combat his code.
-是,我知道 但这里没有 -明明在那!
-Yes, I know, but it's not here.
-It's right there.
抱歉让你失望,小娜
Sorry to break it to you, Nat,
只是死星的设计图没有在主电脑里
the Death Star plans
are not in the main computer.
答案就在你旁边
The answer is right there.
我们会找到的.只是需要点时间
We're gonna find it. It just takes time.
等我们都90岁还报个屁仇?
What are we going to avenge when we're 90?
你很沮丧 我了解
You're frustrated. I get it.
我没有沮丧 并没有
I'm not frustrated. I'm not.
我只是累了,好不好
I'm tired, okay?
我们都失去太多了
We've all lost so much.
我已经找不到战斗的意义
And I'm not sure there's
anything left worth fighting for.
他早就掌控地球上所有的系统
He's already taken over
every program on the planet.
是 是 每个数位的系统
Yes, yes. Every digital program.
但我脑袋想的那个比较类比一点
The one that I have in mind
is a little more analog.
嘿
Hey.
快拿,快拿
Grab it. Grab it.
不会吧...
No way.
-你成功了 -什麽?
-You did it.
-What?
只能说你可能会觉得
自己刚刚的放弃有点智障
Let's just say you're gonna feel like
a real jerk for almost quitting.
等等 少来了 那是...
Wait, stop it! That...
你找到了?那是我刚翻的箱子耶
You found it? That was my box.
九头蛇在西伯利亚的古老基地
An old HYDRA base in Siberia.
"佐拉" 这什麽的缩写吗?
"Zola." What is that, an acronym?
他是一个人 应该说曾经是
He's a man. Or at least he was.
他可以帮助我们消灭奥创
And he is gonna help us wipe out Ultron.
他们找到了
They did it.
他们真的找到了 一切都还有希望
They really did it. There's still hope.
欧,不
Oh, no.
我找到你了
I found you.
我终於找到你了
I finally found you.
这麽多宇宙
So many universes.
还有无数的混乱
So much chaos.
他们需要被沉静一下
They need to be silenced.
你不需要这麽做
You do not have to do this.
噢 但这是我存在的理由
Oh, but it's my purpose.
扫描显示没有生命迹象 你确定是这里?
Scans show nothing alive.
You sure this is the place?
阿尼姆·佐拉是一名早期渗透到神盾局的九头蛇科学家
Arnim Zola was a HYDRA scientist who
infiltrated S.H.I.E.L.D. in its infancy.
1972年去世之前,他把自己的大脑
上传到了好几个数据库
Before he died in '72, he uploaded
his brain to a series of data banks.
我跟罗杰斯在理海营发现的已经被摧毁了
The one Rogers and I found
at Camp Lehigh was destroyed.
另一个 九头蛇放在这管理苏联超级士兵计划
The other, HYDRA kept here to supervise
the Russian Super Soldier program.
恩 听起来是个好哥们
Oh, sounds like a real mensch.
你确定我们要把全部的鸡蛋
放在一个道德有问题篮子里吗?
You sure you wanna put all our eggs
in such a morally questionable basket?
美国政♥府♥曾经这麽质疑我
The U.S. government once asked
the same question about me.
我就当你回答是了
I'll take that as a yes.
神盾局特工
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
罗曼诺夫, 娜塔莉亚·爱丽安诺芙娜
Romanoff, Natalia Alianovna.
巴顿, 克林特 弗朗西斯
Barton, Clinton Francis.
"弗朗西斯"?真假?我怎麽都不知道?
"Francis"? Really?
How did I not know that?
我的家族姓氏 是奶奶那里来的 别管了
It's a family name. After my mee-maw.
Don't you worry about it.
你奶奶?
Your mee-maw?
我猜你可能有很多疑问 女士
I imagine you have
many questions, Fräulein,
关於我的一切
about who and what and how I am.
其实还好 我之前见过你
Not really. I've actually met you before.
应该说是你的拷贝版本 说来话长 我们需要你的帮助
Well, a copy of you. It's a long story.
We need your help.
即使你是帮...做事
Even though you work for...
而你也知道我帮...做事
And you know that I work for...
从你上次关机之後 很多事已经改变
A lot has changed
since you were last booted up.
九头蛇跟神盾局都没了
HYDRA's dead. S.H.I.E.L.D.'s dead.
事实上,几乎所有人都灭亡了
Actually, pretty much
everyone else is dead.
这一切都归功於名叫奥创的AI
Courtesy of an AI called Ultron.
我猜你希望我从渗透他的程式码并从内部瓦解他?
Und I assume you want me to infiltrate
his code and dismantle it from the inside?
就像你对神盾局就做的好事一样
You did a good number
on S.H.I.E.L.D. the same way.
但请告诉我为什麽
But why, pray tell, would you think that
你会认为我愿意跟你合作?
my strategic objectives
would ever align with yours?
因为你是地球上最後仅存的佐拉备份
Because you're the last surviving
Zola copy left on Earth.
而且我用这招毁过很多台笔电
And I've ruined a lot of laptops this way.
先不要!
Nein!
是真的 你可以问问神盾局的IT部门
It's true. Just ask S.H.I.E.L.D. IT.
好啦 好啦
All right, all right.
你的计划到底是什麽??
What exactly did you have in mind?
拨♥打♥ 复仇者大楼
Dialing Avengers Tower.
喂, 你好?
Uh, hello?
嗨 我想点个比萨
Hi, I'd like to order a pizza.
什麽? 你是谁?
What? Who is this?
请问 你们有提供无麸质的吗?
Tell me, do you guys offer
a gluten-free crust?
识别GPS坐标
Identifying your
geo-positional coordinates.
很好玩後
You havin' some fun?
生活中的小确幸罗 我们有两分钟
You know, simple pleasures.
I give us two minutes.
你可以会感觉到有点刺刺的
So, you might feel
a little poke here, or not.
我不确定你是怎麽运作的
I don't really get how you work.
开始下载
Download commencing.
任务目标呢?
And as for the mission parameters?
奥创本尊最近不在地球上
Ultron himself is currently off-world.
别无选择只能将你上传到哨兵上
So, our only option is to upload you
via a Sentry drone.
我们抓住其中一个,把你插♥进♥去
We snag one, plug you in,
90秒後 让大家伙尝尝你的形状
90 seconds later,
give the big guy a piece of your mind.
是说,他也不是第一位我得应付
Well, he will not be
the first genocidal megalomaniac
还想搞种族灭绝的自大狂 恩?
I have had to contend with, ja?
烧掉它吧
Torch it.
你觉得这撑得住吗?
You think it'll hold?
90秒後见真章
Got 90 seconds to find out.
更正一下 52秒
Correction, 52 seconds.
我已经开始渗透爆♥炸♥讯号♥了
I have already initiated my signal blast.
哇 真的有用
Wow, it actually worked.
游戏正式开始
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表