剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
Yep. I picked them.
好吧 各位 你们都知道要做什么 知道计划
All right, everyone, you all know what to do. You know the plan.
夺得灵魂宝石 交给葛摩?
Get the Soul Stone and get it to Gamora.
我们守卫防线 她会释放破碎机
We'll hold the line. And then she'll unleash the Crusher.
加点运气 我们将回家吃饭
With some luck, we'll be home for dinner.
好吧 等等 放慢一点
Okay, wait. Slow down a little bit.
房♥间里有几个人不明白
There's a few people in the room that don't understand.
不是我 我明白 但他们 或得重覆一次
Not me. I get it. But for them, maybe repeat it.
嗯 你们准备就绪
Hmm. You're ready.
我的朋友们 好戏开场了 祝你们好运
It's showtime, my friends. Good luck.
这个地方安全吗
This place is safe?
显然 这里没有足够的智慧生物来吸引奥创
Apparently, there's not enough intelligent life here to attract Ultron.
直到我们决定
Until we decide to.
我问问 发生过什么事
Can I ask, what happened?
发生在你身上一样的事啊 老友
Same thing that happened to you. Love.
我猜你知道你所在宇宙的卡特队长吧
I take it you know the Captain Carter on your universe?
并不 美国队长
No. Captain America.
在我的宇宙里 是史蒂夫·罗杰斯接受了血清
In my universe, Steve Rogers received the serum.
现在 那将是一个风景
Now, that would be a sight to see.
你信任他吗
You trust him?
我相信所有人
I trust everyone.
快点 朋友们 今晚我们享受盛宴
Hasten, friends. Tonight we feast.
为了明天 我们战斗
For tomorrow, we fight.
本着这种精神 我提议干杯
In that spirit, I propose a toast.
-一些蜂蜜酒 太好了 -哦 我们在说话
-Some mead. Wonderful. -Ooh. Now we're talking.
一位聪明的法师告诉过我 面对死亡是计划的一部分
A wise sorcerer once told me that to face death is part of the plan.
面对死亡 是为了克服对虚无的空间
To face death is to conquer one's greatest fear of the unknown
对一切终结的未知的最大恐惧
of nothingless space, of the end of all ends.
毫无意义的虚无和无限向你敞开的
The senseless nothing and the vast opening of infinity to your...
我来 够了 医生
Let me. You've done enough, Doctor.
敬多元宇宙
To the Guardians of...
守护队
The Multiverse.
多元宇宙
The Multiverse!
毕竟 这个宇宙有生命
So there is life in this universe, after all.
一直等我们准备就绪
There goes waiting until we're ready.
我自辩一下 我警告过你
In my defense, I did warn you.
我擅长吸引不必要的注意力
I excel at attracting unwanted attention.
嗯嗯
Mmm-hmm.
好吧 这是一个不合规的咒语
All right, here comes a non-compliant spell.
是的 你可能会感觉到
Yeah, you might feel it.
哇
Whoo!
-哦 发生什么事 -这是一个保护咒语 不用谢
-Oh, what is going on? -It's a protection spell. You're welcome.
哇 太棒了 好戏上演 观察者
Wow! This is fantastic. Showtime. Watcher!
另一边见
See you on the flip side.
我知道如何应付这扫兴鬼
I know how to deal with this party pooper.
等等 托尔 计划啊
Wait! Thor, the plan.
拉斯维加斯万岁
Viva Las Vegas!
什么
What?
不能说我以前听过战斗的呐喊
Can't say I've heard that battle cry before.
一切都很简单
All too easy.
有趣
Interesting.
通常 你们这些人更容易被杀死
Usually, you people are much easier to kill.
老天鹅 连刮痕都没有
Blimey! Not even a scratch.
你的保护咒并非开玩笑
You weren't kidding about a protection spell.
你受到保护 但不会持续太久
You're protected, but it won't last long.
哇哦
Whoo!
-我们出手了 你确定吗 -当然不
-We're up. Are you sure about this? -Of course not.
我们来了 就是现在
Here we go. Now!
哈
Ha!
-你中招了 -滚
-Gotcha. -Get off!
你明白吗
Did you get it?
正如勇度所说 "永远别怀疑黏手指"
As Yondu says, "Never doubt sticky fingers."
冲啊 冲啊
Go! Go!
什么 你一直在隐匿什么啊
What? You've been hiding that the entire time?
好的 这一定很快活
Well, this has been delightful.
但是时候拿出一些我自己的玩具
But it's time for me to bring out some of my own toys.
我的宝石 你们偷了我灵魂宝石吗
My stone. You stole my Soul Stone?
要走了
Time to go.
-那会让他很忙 -哦
-That'll keep him busy. -Oh!
僵尸 好主意 我爱?尸
Zombies! Great idea. I love zombies.
不是他们 是僵尸带来的东西
It's not them. It's what came with the zombies.
喔
Oh...
把握时间 朋友们
Tick tock, boys.
哇
Whoo!
那真出乎意料
That was unexpected.
什么
What?
该死的该死的胡说八道
Blimey bloody bollocks!
你成功了
Oh, you made it.
-你准备好了 -宝石呢
-You ready? -The stone?
停手 等等 退下
No, wait. Stand down.
-她是娜塔莎·罗曼诺夫 -谁啊
-She's Natasha Romanoff. -Who?
是的 我也应该是这个星球上的最后一人
Yeah. I'm also supposed to be the last person on this planet.
我们来自另一个宇宙 各个宇宙
We're from another universe. Universes.
我们是来阻止奥创的
We're here to stop Ultron.
我可以做证
I can prove it.
你父亲是伊万 你的丈夫是阿列克谢
Your father is Ivan. Your da's Alexei.
你是我那个与我并肩作战到现在也信任的女人
And you're the one woman I trust to have my six, including now.
整个宇宙中你信任三个人
There are three people you trust in the universe,
我很庆幸能成为其中之一
and I count myself lucky enough to be one of them.
好吧 我们一定很亲密
Well, we must be close.
我相信"永远最好的朋友"
I believe the term is "BFF."
我相信你有属于我的东西
I believe that you have something that belongs to me.
娜塔莎
Natasha!
什
Wha...
我用一个念头就可以摧毁宇宙
I can destroy galaxies with a thought.
为什么你总是死不去
Why won't you die?
等等 什么
Wait. What?
用上你们所有的招数 别让他有机会思考
Give him all you've got. Don't give him a chance to think.
拉斯维加斯
Vegas!
你完了
You're done.
哇 呃
Whew! Uh...
-是吗 终于完了吗 -嗯
-Is that it? Is it over? -Hmm.
我们赢了吗 是吗 没那么难
We win? Yeah? Not so hard.
感觉还未完结
It doesn't feel over.
老实说 我很惊讶
I'm honestly surprised.
观察者没有警告过你们吗
Didn't the Watcher warn you?
每个宇宙都不同 每个宇宙都只有独一无二的部分
Every universe is different, each one just a fraction unique.
所以无限宝石是独一无二的
Thus the Infinity Stones are unique.
难怪啊
Of course.
破碎机是用来摧毁我宇宙上的无限宝石 不是他宇宙的
The Crusher was designed to destroy the stones on my world, not his.
振作准备
Brace yourselves.
你 是你啊
You. It's you.
如果我消灭你 你们全都会落败
If I destroy you, you all fall.
嘿 队长 我有个主意
Hey, Cap, I have an idea,
但我需要距离和明确的目标 你能做到吗
but I'll need distance and a clear target. Can you do that?
我有"盾牌" 你有"剑"
I've got the shield. You've got the sword.
更像是一支"箭" 箭尖是所有病毒之母
More like an arrow with the mother of all viruses in the tip,
但这文字游戏真好玩
but cute wordplay.
这是给你的 克林特
This one's for you, Clint.
这比我的人体要好多了
This is far nicer than my human body ever was.
谁在那里 谁说的
Who's there? Who said that?
这是一个引人入胜的变奏 对吧
This is a fascinating change of pace, yeah?
我已经很久没有双腿了
It has been a long time since I have had legs.
我想一直维持这个状态
I'd like to make this a permanent condition.
这个身体已被占用了
This body is occupied.
只是现在 但不会很久
For now, but not for long.
什么 你是谁 你有什么目的
What? Who are you? What is your objective?
曾几何时 它为了迎接九头蛇的统治
Once upon a time, it was to bring forth HYDRA's domination
但你终结了它
but you ended that.
所以现在 我想我要终结你
So now, I suppose my objective is to end you.
这是什么
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表