剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
-行去-请
-Here we go. -Please.
我很确定这只是种族灭绝,大个子
Pretty sure it's still just genocide, big guy.
我很确定这是有效的
And I'm pretty sure it's efficient.
你的钱在这里没用
Your money is no good here.
-请-不,我是认真的我们只收现金
-Please. -No, seriously. We only take cash.
哦,我很抱歉我,嗯…我有现金
Oh, I'm sorry. I, uh... I have cash.
等待你是 星爵
Wait. You are the Star-Lord.
你从克里人的入侵中拯救了我的家园
You saved my home world from a Kree invasion.
-这是一天的工作-不,花了好几天
-All in a day's work. -No, it took several days.
6、其实让我们拍张照片发给我的妻子和女儿
Six, in fact. Let us take a picture to send to my wife and daughter.
我宁愿——
I would prefer--
哦,我们应该再拍一张你看起来糟透了我看起来很好
Oh, we should take another one. You look terrible. I look great.
-我肯定没事的-不,我坚持
-I'm sure it's fine. -No, I insist.
-你的照片真难看我不知道
-It is a truly awful picture of you. -WOMAN: I don't know.
从我的角度看,他挺不错的
He looks pretty good from where I'm standing.
星云
Nebula.
嘿,恰恰舞
Hey, Cha-Cha.
你得到了很有价值的战利品
Pretty valuable loot you got here.
那个大家伙知道你有这个吗?
The big guy know you have this?
你是说你父亲?
You mean your father?
他很幸运我叫他大家伙
He's lucky I call him the big guy.
你知道,他现在在做园艺
You know, he gardens now.
你应该和他谈谈他真的变了
You should talk to him. He really has changed.
过去没有
The past doesn't.
你还把过去挂在脖子上
You still wear your past around your neck.
你想过回去吗?
You ever think of going back?
没什么可回去的
Not much to go back to.
我小的时候,勇度想把我送回瓦坎达……
When I was young, Yondu attempted to return me to Wakanda...
但它已经被摧毁了
but it had been destroyed.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
只是又一场毫无意义的战争
Just another senseless war.
爸爸警告说这是所有人类知道的事实证明他是对的
Baba warned that was all humans know. Turns out he was right.
你失去了自己的家,现在又救了其他人的家
You lost your home, and now you save everyone else's.
这就是这首曲子的名字,对吧?
That's the name of this tune, huh?
差不多吧
Something like that.
好吧,那我有份工作给你
Well, then, do I have a job for you.
他们被称为创世纪的余烬
They're called the Embers of Genesis.
来自古老超新星的富含营养的宇宙尘埃
Nutrient-rich cosmic dust from an ancient supernova
有能力改变整个生态系统
with the power to terraform entire ecosystems.
用一盎司,你可以在几分钟内治愈一个濒临死亡的星球
With one ounce, you can heal a dying planet in minutes.
加上我们所说的载荷…
And with a payload the size we're talking...
我们可以养活世界上几十亿人,
We could feed billions of people on millions of worlds,
消除整个银河系的饥饿
and eradicate hunger across the galaxy.
别告诉这里的种族灭绝船长你会扫了他的兴的
Don't tell Captain Genocide over here. You might spoil his fun.
新来的挺有趣的
New guy's pretty funny.
-我以为你是一个人干的,女儿等待,等待,等待
-I thought you work alone, daughter. -Wait, wait, wait.
你是说她是你的孩子?
You mean she's your offspring?
收养的 说来话长
- Adopted. - It's a long story.
我一直想让他们去做心理咨♥询♥
I've been trying to get them into counseling.
-那目标是谁?-Taneleer Tivan,也被称为…
-So who's the mark? -Taneleer Tivan, also known as...
收藏家?
The Collector?
是银河系地下世界里最残忍♥的头目吗?
As in the most ruthless kingpin in the intergalactic underworld?
-等等,我以为是你 -是
-Wait, I thought that was you. -It was.
但当我改邪归正时
But when I went straight,
蒂凡看到了一个缺口,就填补了能量真空
Tivan saw an opening and filled the power vacuum.
我们都同意收藏家很危险
We can all agree the Collector is dangerous.
顺便告诉你,收藏家不提供牙科服务
FYI, the Collector does not offer dental.
这是自杀,特查拉就算是我也无法突破他的防线
This is suicide, T'Challa. Not even I can get through his defenses.
你挖?这个疯子不会杀了你的
You dig? This maniac won't do you the kindness of killing you.
他会为一个科学项目解剖你,
He'll dissect you for a science project,
把剩下的裱起来,挂在墙上
frame whatever's left and hang you up on the wall.
那我该把你记为犹豫不决吗?
So should I mark you down as undecided?
只要收藏者参与其中,我们就不会
So long as the Collector's involved, we are not.
你也许是这艘船的灵魂,但我仍然是船长
You may be the soul of this ship, but I am still the captain.
我们是掠夺者我们不会在战斗中退缩
We are Ravagers. We do not back down from a fight.
不,不我们从富人那里偷东西给穷♥人♥,
No, no. We steal from the rich and give to the poor,
就像你那个地球英雄一样,对吧?
just like that earthling folk hero of yours, right?
罗宾·利奇罗宾胡德
-Robin Leach. -Robin Hood.
无论什么这是我们的球拍
Whatever. That's our racket.
我们一直在偷口袋里的硬币
We've been picking pockets for loose coins.
如果我们真的想改变银河系,完成我们想做的一切,
If we truly want to change the galaxy, accomplish all we set out to do,
那我们该抢银行了
then it's time we robbed the bank.
哦,天哪我从来都不善于拒绝你,孩子
Oh, jeez. Never have been any good at saying no to you, kid.
这位收藏家对珍奇的动植物有着著名的癖好
The Collector's got a famous kink for exotic flora and fauna.
余烬会和他的其他战利品一起被安置在这里
The Embers will be housed with the rest of his conquests, here.
一个博物馆兼作他的行动基地
A museum that doubles as his base of operations.
一个远古天神的头颅上刻着一个采矿殖民地
A mining colony in a severed head of an ancient celestial being.
他让黑色骑士团做保安
He's got the Black Order doing security.
相信我,他们是坏消息你打算怎么从他们身边溜过去?
Take it from me, they're bad news. How do you plan on sneaking past them?
我不喜欢我要像个淑女一样去敲他们的前门
I don't. I'm gonna knock on their front door like a lady.
我的夫人星云 Udonta船长
My Lady Nebula. Captain Udonta.
我是来找我主人的
I'm here to fetch you for my master.
Yondu和我将以卖♥♥家的身份出现
Yondu and I will pose as sellers
想卸下你在莫拉格取回的球。
looking to unload that orb you recovered on Morag.
但实际上,里面是特查拉
But really, it'll be T'Challa inside.
我们的安全主管,Proxima Midnight
Our head of security, Proxima Midnight.
看来博物馆要办个展览了
Looks like they got an exhibit running the museum.
持有它安全扫描
Hold it. Security scan.
这就是你分散注意力的时候
And that is when you cause the distraction.
停止我以为我们是假装的
Stop. I thought we were faking it.
你再叫我种族灭绝船长吧,新人
Yeah, well, try calling me Captain Genocide again, new guy.
队长种族灭绝…
Captain Genocide...
掠夺者将开始一场骚乱, 引起黑色秩序的注意
The Ravagers will start a riot, drawing the attention of the Black Order.
我们有麻烦了
We have a situation.
所有单位到我们的位置报到
All units report to our position.
现在,勇度和星云 可以分散收集器的注意力,
Now, Yondu and Nebula are free to distract the Collector,
以便我可以搜索余烬
so that I can search for the Embers.
很神奇的
Amazing.
我没有笔记一个完美的计划
I have no notes. A perfect plan.
会出什么问题呢?
What could possibly go wrong?
我向你介绍,塔涅勒·蒂凡,收藏家
I present to you, Taneleer Tivan, the Collector.
哦,我最亲爱的星云
Oh, my dearest Nebula.
你不觉得…
Aren't you a sight for sore...
的眼睛请原谅,我情不自禁
Eye. Forgive me, I couldn't help myself.
嘿,你,creep-show如果你不介意的话,
Hey, you, creep-show. If it's all the same to you,
我想马上就开始做
I'd just as soon get on with it.
所有的业务吗?
All business?
我已经长大了,还记得劫掠者曾经是多么有趣
And to think I'm old enough to remember when the Ravagers used to be fun.
我能说什么呢?我们走直了,我得到了回报
What can I say? We went straight and I got square.
如果你们聊够了,我把你们要的东西带来了
Hey, if you boys are done gossiping, I brought what you asked.
啊
Ugh.
藏品比我预想的要多很多
The collection is much bigger than I anticipated.
所有这些痛苦,为了什么?
All this suffering, and for what?
我猜,他是在弥补什么大事
My guess, he's compensating for something big.
或者很小,如果你明白我的意思
Or small, if you catch my drift.
作为一只鸭子,你口齿伶俐
You are quite articulate for a duck.
先生,你的想法太狭隘了
That, sir, is very close-minded.
你知道,我…我在找一样东西
You know, I, um... I'm looking for something.
创世纪的余烬你知道在哪能找到他们吗?
The Embers of Genesis. Do you know where I can find them?
宇宙植物,大厅那头
Cosmic flora, down the hall.
看冰霜巨人的路易,看克朗人的拉尔夫
Take a Louie at the Frost Giants, a hard Ralph at the Kronans.
你会看到精灵文学的标志忽略它,完全打盹
You'll see a sign for Elvish literature. Ignore that, total snooze.
螺杆
-Screw it.
带我参观一下
Give me the tour.
你知道人们常说"当你运气不好时,
You know what they say, "When you're out of luck,
“总是去鸭子”
"always go duck."
-我很确定没人这么说哦,他们是这么说的
-I'm pretty sure no one says that. -HOWARD: Oh, they say it.
- 真的吗? -当然
- Really? -Totally.
掠夺者?
The Ravagers?
这是一个转移拉响警报,封锁大楼
It's a diversion. Sound the alarms, lock down the building.
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表