剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
为了特查拉!
For T'Challa!
Yibambe! Yibambe! Yibambe!
状况回报
Status, gentlemen.
系统正常一切准备就绪,将军
We have full systems green,
General. Drones moving into position.
那是瓦甘达的首都吗?
This is the Wakandan capital?
-位置确认 -长官 所有的无人机都瞄准了目标
-Confirm location.
-Sir, all drones are on target.
时候到了
It's time.
你确定吗爸爸? 把我们的命运托付给这个局外人
Are you certain about this, baba?
Entrusting our fate to this outsider.
他是家人
He is family.
打开防护罩
Open the shields.
瓦甘达 所以传言都是真的
Wakanda. So the rumors are true.
向他们展示美国♥军♥队真正的实力
Show them the true might
of the U.S. Military.
叔叔?
Uncle?
关上防护罩
Close the shields.
-发生甚麽事了? -有某种干扰
-What the hell is going on?
-Some kind of interference.
无人机都断线了
The drones have all gone dark.
是 我看到了 快回复连线
Yeah, I see that. Get it back online!
有用 你是对的
It's working!
You were right.
谢谢你 侄子
Thank you, nephew.
叔叔我和你的父亲为你感到骄傲
You've made your uncle and father proud.
我只愿为瓦甘达奉献
I only wish to serve Wakanda.
我希望你今晚和我一起庆祝
I'd much rather
you join me in celebration tonight.
无论人生旅途带你到哪
Know that wherever
life's journey takes you,
你在瓦甘达永远有个家
you'll always have a home in Wakanda.
我想要的不止这些
I want a little bit more than that.
不可能
That is impossible.
无人机应该要断线的
The drones should be disconnected.
东尼史塔克! 他肯定做了备用的发信器
Tony Stark! He must've built
a back-up transmitter.
他为何要这麽做?
Why would he do that?
那个男人是个恶混 不信任任何人
That man was a villain.
Didn't trust anyone.
-上
-Charge!
Wakanda forever!
瓦甘达万岁!
Wakanda forever!
为了特查拉!
For T'Challa!
Yibambe! Yibambe! Yibambe!
景色符合你的预期吗?
Does it meet your expectations?
完全超越了我的想像
It surpasses them.
我希望我们可以与世界各地的兄弟姊妹分享
I wish we could share it with our brothers
and sisters across the world.
你父亲也这麽希望
Your father wished the same.
也许这就是为什麽芭斯特将您带回给我们
Perhaps that is why Bast
has returned you to us.
我是瓦甘达的忠实仆人,陛下
I am a loyal servant
of Wakanda, Your Majesty.
让我为您服务
Let me be of service.
有了这个药草,你将成为下一个黑豹
With this herb,
you shall become the next Black Panther.
一切值得吗
Was it worth it,
我的堂弟?
my cousin?
是 我做了我该做的
Yeah. I did what I had to do.
为了什麽? 王位?
For what? A throne?
为了帮我爸报仇
For vengeance. For my father.
为了我所有受过压♥迫♥兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
And for all my brothers and sisters
who suffered through oppression
当你作壁上观的时候
while you just sat back and watched.
你相信解决人类苦难的方法是用更多的苦难吗?
You believe the cure for human
suffering is more suffering.
力量才是解决之道 而现在 我有了
The cure is power. And now, I have it.
因为你偷了它
Because you stole it.
不当的权力可能会变成一种非常不稳定的力量 堂弟
Power, unearned, can be
a very volatile force, cousin.
它最终还是会控制你。
It'll get the best of you, eventually.
不管是你的 还是我们的土地
On your plane, or on ours.
驱逐舰正在非洲海岸盘旋
Destroyers are circling the African coast.
我希望所有的耶利哥飞弹於洞六洞洞前准备好
I want all Jericho missiles
locked and loaded by 0600.
-报告是 长官 -恕我直言
-Yes, sir.
-All due respect, sir,
你是把一堆火力集中瞄准
isn't that a lot of firepower to aim
在大多数美国人都不知道在哪的国家吗?
at a country most Americans
can't find on a map?
到了明天 他们也不需要找了
By tomorrow, they won't need to.
怎麽...你怎麽进来的?
What... How did you get in here?
我是来这里帮忙的 波兹小姐
I'm here to help, Miss Potts.
我就知道 是他杀了东尼
I knew it. He killed Tony.
还有哥哥? 你怎麽得到的?
And your brother? How did you get this?
史塔克先生是个天才 但他可不是唯一一个
Mr. Stark was a genius,
but he's not the only genius.
看来我们有个共通的敌人
It appears have a common enemy.
可惜你那边跟我这 他们都闭上眼不想去看
Unfortunately, your side
and mine refuse to see it.
所以 让我们把他们眼睛给打开吧
So, let us open their eyes together.
英雄从未真的消失
Heroes are never really gone.
他们将永远活着
They live forever.
就像那些持续在战斗的人一样
As do the ones they inspire
to carry on the fight.
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表