剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
看来有个偷渡者
Looks like we've got a stowaway.
你对离家出走的人一直很有好感
You always did have a soft spot for runaways.
-听着,特查拉,我只想说-没必要
-Look, T'Challa, I just wanted to say-- -There's no need.
是我告诉你我想去看看这个世界的
I was the one who told you I wanted to see the world.
你只是让我看到了宇宙
All you did was show me the universe.
哦,是的她真是个美人,不是吗?
Oh, yeah. She really is a beaut, isn't she?
我一直觉得在这里像在家里一样
I've always felt at home up here.
但现在,我知道了一切,我不太确定我属于哪里
But now, knowing everything, I'm not quite sure where I belong.
我小时候见过很多太空旅行者,孩子
Seen a lot of space travelers in my day, kid.
如果说我从你身上学到了什么,
And if I've learned anything from watching you,
在任何星球上,在任何人群中,
on any planet, among any people,
这个星系里没有一个地方不属于你
there ain't no place in this galaxy where you don't belong.
你想去哪里,这才是问题所在,不是吗?
Where you want to be, that's the question, isn't it?
星爵先生,在这个问题上,你得听从自己的内心
You're just gonna have to follow your heart on that one, Mr. Star-Lord.
爸爸 -(颤抖的声音)我的儿子,我的儿子
-Baba. -(VOICE SHAKING) My son, my son.
我就知道你会找到回家的路
I knew you would find your way home to us.
很抱歉我花了这么长时间
I'm sorry it took me so long.
让我把你介绍给我的家人
Let me introduce you to the family I made along the way.
你一定是特查拉的父亲
Uh, you must be T'Challa's father.
很高兴见到你,先生,你儿子是银河英雄
Uh, pleased to meet you, sir. Your son is a galactic hero.
我的朋友,这听起来很像种族灭绝
My friend, that sounds an awful lot like genocide.
-不,不,不因为它是随机的-嗯
-No, no, no. Because it's random. -Uh-huh.
我还要补充一点,高效
And I might add, efficient.
爸爸!
Dad!
我是说,如果你真想给它贴上标签,
I mean, if you really wanted to put a label on it,
特查拉和我是最好的朋友
T'Challa and I are best friends.
是啊,跳点是最好的
Oh, yeah, jump points are the best.
它们让你的脸乱糟糟的,但它们很有趣
They make your face all scrambly, but they're a lot of fun.
我还在想我儿子怎么会在你的飞船里
I am still wondering how exactly my son came to be in your spaceship.
有趣的故事,殿下你看,我接受了这份工作——
Funny story, Your Highness. You see, I took this job--
我迷路了,爸爸勇度找到了我
I was lost, Baba. Yondu found me.
从一个家庭团聚 到另一个…
And from one family reunion to another...
我看见你的眼睛了
I saw your eyes
而你让我笑了
And you made me smile
呃,抱歉我们关闭
Uh, sorry. We're closed.
什么吗,彼得?就不能抽出点时间陪陪亲爱的老爸吗?
What, Peter? Can't spare a little time for dear old Dad?
太糟糕了,可能会拼写 the end of the world.
Too bad this might spell the end of the world.
但那是另一天的故事了
But that's a story for another day.
我爱上你了
I was falling in love
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表