剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
Enough living in the past for one evening.
使你们两人所处的时间线
Allowing for two of your possible timelines
共存于一个宇宙之中
to occur in one universe.
两条时间线
Two timelines?
这种做法既不简单 还很不明智
I doubt that's the simplest or smartest thing to do.
其实应该说是极度危险
Exceedingly dangerous, actually.
现在我还有了位邪恶二重身
And now I have an evil twin?
称为误入歧途更贴切些
More like misguided.
要是另一位斯特兰奇在这个宇宙中
If the other Strange succeeds
成功逆转了绝对时间点
in reversing an Absolute Point in our universe...
你是说救了克里斯汀
You mean saving Christine.
你救不了她 斯蒂芬
You cannot save her, Stephen.
不然会引起时间悖论 导致这个宇宙的毁灭
The resulting temporal paradox will destroy this universe.
留给我们的时间不多了
Our time is running out.
恐怕唯一足以同他匹敌的法师
I fear the only sorcerer strong enough to stop Dr. Strange is...
只有你自己 奇异博士
you, Dr. Strange.
也就是说 现实的框架正在崩塌
Okay. Wait. So... the fabric of reality is breaking,
因你而起 也得由你终结
and only you can stop it because you are causing it.
说实话 我们可经历过更诡异的事
Let's be honest, we've been through weirder.
但你想阻止他吗
But do you want to stop him?
你不是爱着这位克里斯汀吗
Weren't you in love with this Christine?
我 我别无选择
I... I think I have to.
至少也要救你
At the very least, to save you.
维山帝守卫者强力保护咒
The Guardian Vishanti heavy-duty protection spell.
我肯定用的到
Knowing me, I'll need it.
你怎么去找他
How would you find him?
他已经找到我了
He's found me.
-这可不妙 -确实不妙
- Oh, that's not great. - Nope, it's not.
祝你好运
Good luck!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
我在哪
Where am I?
你该问
The question is,
你在什么时候
when are you?
不用怕 老朋友
Do not be frightened, old friend,
因为你我本为一体
for we are one and the same.
你这是怎么了
What happened to you?
有你就够了
I needed you alone.
不需要王 不需要古一
No need for Wong or The Ancient One.
他们不会理解我们
They wouldn't understand.
他们甚至不认识她
They never knew her.
我们了解她 也深爱着她
We knew her. We loved her.
我们不能复活她 外面的世界正在崩塌
You can't bring her back. The world out there is breaking.
你胆敢骗我 我就是你
Don't you dare lie to me. I am you!
我们在至圣所度过了多少夜晚
How many nights did we sit in the Sanctum Sanctorum,
手握着时间宝石
Time Stone in the palm of our hand,
知道我们能回到过去 却鼓不起勇气
knowing we could go back, gathering the courage?
而我鼓起了勇气
Well, I had the courage.
在几个世纪的更迭中牺牲一切
I spent centuries,
只为救下克里斯汀
sacrificed everything for Christine.
那你现在能救她了
And now can you save her?
不 斯蒂芬
No, Stephen.
但我们能
We can.
我们的能力因被一分为二而削弱了
Our powers are diluted, split between us.
只要我们合二为一 就能救下她
But once we become whole again, we can save her.
我们救不了她
We can't.
你现在还无法相信 但等着瞧吧
You don't believe it's possible. But you will see.
古一警告过我们
The Ancient One warned us.
要是我们救下克里斯汀 世界就会毁灭
If we save Christine, we destroy the world.
我说过 她不理解 可我们爱克里斯汀
I told you, she doesn't understand. We love Christine.
这根本不是爱 看看周围
This isn't love. Look at this.
这是傲慢 我们需要让一切重回正轨
This is arrogance. This is our need to fix everything.
这才是我们学习法术的初衷
It's what drove us to study the mystic arts in the first place.
看看我们将要得到什么
And look where we are.
精神错乱
Deranged.
我会再次完整
I will be whole again.
不 你早已经失去了理智
No. Your marbles are long gone.
可这个世界 还有一线生机
The world, however, still stands a chance.
你救不了她 她已经死了
You can't save her. She's dead.
你需要放手
You need to let go.
我走得太远 早已回不到当初了
I've gone too far to turn back now.
能见到你真好
It's so good to see you.
克里斯汀
Christine?
斯蒂芬 你答应带我吃焦糖布丁的
Stephen, you promised me crème brûlée.
我知道
I know.
我们又可以在一起了
We can be together again.
斯蒂芬 我爱你
Stephen, I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我希望这是真的 但你...
I wish that was true. But you're...
你不是她
You're not her.
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
但我们必须这么做
But we must.
不
No.
不
No!
克里斯汀
Christine?
-克里斯汀 -怎么了
- Christine. - What?
是我 克里斯汀
It's me, Christine.
我的天啊 怎么了 发生了什么
Oh, my God. What's happening? What's happening?
我把你带回来了 我救了你
I brought you back. I saved you.
不 这...这...这不是真的 这...
No, this is... This... This isn't real! This is...
不 这是场噩梦 不 不 离我远点
No, this is a nightmare! No, no! Leave me!
-不 我可以修复 -不 天啊 不
- No. I can fix this. - No! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! No!
走开 不要碰我
Get away! Don't touch me!
克里斯汀
Uh... Christine.
-不 -克里斯汀
- No! - Christine.
-不 -不
- No! - No!
不 不该是这样的
No! This wasn't supposed to happen.
-斯蒂芬 不 斯蒂芬 -不 不
- Stephen. No. Stephen. - No. No.
怎么回事
What is going on?
不
No!
你...你能终结这一切
You...You can stop this.
求你 拯救这里
Please, fix this.
用你拯救克里斯汀的方法吗
The same way you fixed Christine?
-什么 -我错了 我...
- What? - I was wrong. I...
早就警告过你的
You were warned.
我知道 但这个世界
I know. But the world!
这个世界不该承担我自大带来的后果
The world shouldn't pay for my arrogance.
我读到过你的故事 感到了你的存在
I read about you. Sensed your presence.
你是位神 你能消除这一切
You're a god. You can undo this.
我不是神 你也不是
I'm not a god. And neither are you.
那惩罚我吧 而不是惩罚这个世界 和克里斯汀
Then punish me. Not the world, not Christine.
说真的 如果我能拯救这一切
Honestly, if I could fix this,
如果能惩罚你 我会的
if I could punish you instead, I would.
但我不能干预
But I can't interfere.
你应该比任何人都明白这一点
You, more than anyone else, should understand that
干预时间和事件只会带来更多的毁灭
meddling with time and events only leads to more destruction.
不 不
No. No!
-什么 -我没想到会变成这样
- What? - I didn't mean for this to happen!
克里斯汀 不
Christine. Oh, no.
对不起
I'm sorry.
斯蒂芬
Stephen.
你做了什么
What did you do?
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我真的非常 非常抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
一个生命 一个抉择 一个瞬间
One life, one choice, one moment
能毁掉整个宇宙
can destroy the entire universe.
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表