剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
联军绝望了吧,
GERMAN OFFICER: The Allies must be desperate,
派遣脆弱的贵妇为他们而战。
sending in a fragile Fräulein to fight for them.
“脆弱”?
"Fragile"?
-我发誓...... -发吧。
-I swear... -(IN ENGLISH) Exactly.
战争在外面,上校,不在这儿。
The war's out there, Colonel, not in here.
如果我们想赢,我可不会在办公桌上指点江山。
If we're going to win, it won't be with me stuck behind a desk.
- 这是核武器吗? -你听到了吗?
-Is this nuclear? -PEGGY: Are you listening?
你是探员,你没有资格胜任外勤工作。
You're an agent, you're not qualified for field duty.
那你最好给我晋升。
Then you better promote me.
"上尉/队长"听起来不错,我相信你知道该怎么做。
"Captain" has a nice ring to it. I trust you know what to do with that.
哦,我肯定知道。
Oh, I know exactly what to do with this.
准备好影响战争了吗,史蒂夫?
Ready to join the war effort, Steve?
最新情报表明第 107 队在这里遭遇了敌人的火力。
PEGGY: The last intel report said the 107th hit enemy fire here.
如果你的朋友被九头蛇俘虏...
If your friend was taken prisoner by HYDRA...
巴基的部队现在在前线后方 50 公里处。
Bucky's unit is now 50 kilometers behind the front line.
-我不能请求你远离前线。 - 这不是请求,他是你的朋友。
-I can't ask you to go. -You're not asking. He's your friend.
- 铁哥们 - 比铁还铁。
-The best one I got. -Even better.
为了消灭九头蛇,我们需要所有用得到的朋友。
To take down HYDRA, we'll need all the friends we can get.
-我欠你一个人情。 -你欠我的不止这些。
-I owe you one. -PEGGY: You owe me more than that.
你欠我一支舞
You owe me a dance.
这车不错,介意我来开吗?
This is nice. You mind if I have a go?
开枪!
Shoot her!
女人?
SOLDIER: The Fräulein!
什么时候女士开始这样打架了?
Since when did dames fight like that?
今天开始,我懂了。
Since today. Understood.
你们是 107 队的吗?我是来找巴恩斯中士的。
Are you the 107th? I'm here for Sergeant Barnes.
你是谁?英国的女王?
Who are you supposed to be, Queen of England?
史蒂夫罗杰斯 派我来的,我是卡特队长。
Steve Rogers sent me. The name's Captain Carter.
需要空中支援,发动空中支援。
Air support. Send air support.
收到,罗杰斯前往交火。
ROGERS: Copy that. Rogers inbound.
-史蒂夫? -罗杰斯?
-Steve? -Rogers?
这是个什么玩意儿?
What in heavens?
史蒂夫!
Steve!
嘿,佩吉!现在是你欠我了。
ROGERS: Hey, Peggy! Now you owe me one.
等等,她是那个九头蛇践踏者的朋友?
Hold on a second. She's friends with that HYDRA Stomper?
我应该也认识他。
I think I'm friends with him, too.
斯塔克给我做了一些舞鞋,你觉得怎么样?
Stark made me some new dancing shoes. What do you think?
好极了,让我们起舞吧!
Well, then we better start dancing.
等下,你不是连车都不会开吗?
Hold on. You can't even drive a car.
一位贵妇和会飞的别克的组合。
So, a dame and a flying Buick. Okay.
让我们欢迎卡特队长!
Let's hear it for Captain Carter!
等到胜利之后再欢呼吧。
Save the cheers for the victory parade.
我们有一场战争要赢。
We have a war to win.
我们都非常自豪。 尤其是我,总统先生。
We're all very proud. Especially me, Mr. President.
我一直觉得佩吉是一个名猛将。
I've always said that Peggy is a real knockout.
它被称为九头蛇践踏者。 是的,总统先生。
It's called the HYDRA Stomper. Yes, Mr. President.
是的,先生,我让斯塔克去造它的。
Yes, sir, I told Stark to build it myself.
卡特队长和这个
GERMAN GENERAL: (IN ENGLISH) Captain Carter and this
所谓的九头蛇践踏者 正在造成严重破坏。
so-called HYDRA Stomper are wreaking havoc.
元首要求您马上返回柏林!
The Führer demands your presence in Berlin!
"命令,要求",是吗?
"Demands"? "Demands," does he?
但神从不回应于人。
But a god does not answer to a man.
“神”? 你?
"A god"? You? (SCOFFS)
你搞丢了宇宙魔方,现在在把玩些金属饰品。
You lost the Tesseract, and now you play with metal trinkets.
低等生物,我不奢求你可以想通。
I would not expect a creature of your limited capacity to understand.
很快,九头蛇真正的王牌将从星辰之上被召唤而来。
Soon, the true champion of HYDRA shall be summoned from beyond the stars.
我的王牌。
My champion.
你的? 怎么敢——
Yours? How dare--
第三帝国...
The Third Reich.
第三帝国将垮台,九头蛇将从灰烬中崛起。
The Third Reich will fall and HYDRA will rise from its ashes.
九头蛇万岁! 九头蛇万岁! 九头蛇万岁! 九头蛇万岁!
Hail HYDRA! Hail HYDRA! Hail HYDRA! Hail HYDRA!
哦...我好想念极品威士忌。
Oh... I miss a good whisky.
但超级血清却让酒精没什么作用。
But the serum doesn't allow me to feel the effects.
好的。 好吧,我得问问,这是什么感觉?
Okay. Okay, I gotta ask. How did it feel?
注射血清?实话说,没有你想象的那么不同。
What, to get the serum? Honest truth, not as different as you might think.
你一直是个猛将。
Wow. You've always been a fighter.
外部力量和你坚强的内心最后匹配上了!
In a way, the outside finally matches the inside.
人们看待我的方式已经改变。
The way people view me has changed.
听到我,看到我,与我共处一室,已经不会让他们抓狂了。
I'm no longer screaming to be heard, to be seen, to be in the room.
被尊重着......
To be respected.
一定很不错
Must be nice.
而我还是那个来自布鲁克林的瘦子,只是穿着一件金属外衣。
I'm still that skinny kid from Brooklyn, now just in a big metal suit.
你的力量不止于装备。内心不坚强,那套装备就毫无用处。
You're more than the suit. The suit is nothing without the man inside.
你是我的英雄,史蒂夫。 我的意思是,你也是英雄。
You're my hero, Steve. I mean, you're a hero.
唔。
Hmm.
你也是我的英雄。
You're my hero, too.
嘿,巴恩斯偷了一辆吉普车。
Hey, Barnes stole a jeep.
来吧,史蒂夫,我们走吧。 你也是,卡特。
Come on, Steve, let's go. You, too, Carter.
哇。 嘿,这是怎么回事?
Whoa. Hey, what's going on?
哦,不,不,不。 不,你们继续。 就假装我不在这里。
Oh, no, no, no. No, you continue. Just pretend I'm not here.
如果我们的情报是正确的,红骷髅——
If our intel is correct and the Red Skull,
九头蛇的首领,就在那列火车上……
the very head of HYDRA, is on that train...
杀掉他就能结束战争吗?我以前也听说过。
We can end the war? Yeah, I've heard that one before.
这种说法也太老套了。
Something about this smells as fresh as three-day-old fish.
或者你只是害怕火车。
Or maybe you're just afraid of trains.
我就位了
I'm in position.
收到,我们该入场了。
PEGGY: Copy. Time to make our entrance.
开始“老鹰狂啸”行动。
Commencing Operation "Where Eagles Dare."
谢谢,不过你差点把我的胳膊扯断了。
Whew. Thanks. You almost ripped my arm off.
罗杰斯,你那边有情况吗?看到红骷髅了吗?
Rogers, what's your status? Do you see the Red Skull?
看不太清...
I've got a visual, but...
-我得进去看看。 -收到。
-I'll take a closer look. -Copy that.
嘿,别忘了敲门。
Hey, don't forget to knock.
危险,佩吉,快走!快离——
-Oh, no. Peggy, go! Get out of--
史蒂夫!
Steve!
佩吉,我们得走了。
Peggy, we gotta go.
史蒂夫!
Steve!
史蒂夫!
Steve!
你说过那个发光的四方体
FLYNN: You said that glowing ice cube
可以改写物理定律。
could rewrite the laws of physics.
是啊!
HOWARD: It can!
你也说过 九头蛇践踏者 是坚不可摧的。
You said the HYDRA Stomper was indestructible.
是啊...是吧
It is! Was.
他的名字是史蒂夫·罗杰斯,而不是“九头蛇践踏者”。
His name is Steve Rogers, not "the HYDRA Stomper."
史蒂夫,我们已经失去...
Steve. And we've lost...
她一开始就不应该出现在项目现场。
FLYNN: She should never have been in the field in the first place.
啊。 卡特夫人。
Ah. Fräulein Carter.
我还在想你什么时候会来宠幸我呢。
I was wondering when you might visit me.
你在浪费时间,我什么都不会告诉你!
You're wasting your time. I will tell you nothing!
他把一切都告诉了我。
He told me everything.
据我们的德国客人说,
According to our German guest,
红骷髅相信自己可以释放出一种跨维度的力量
Red Skull believes he can unleash an interdimensional force
九头蛇可以用其统治世界。
that will lead HYDRA to world domination.
如果失败,世界毁灭。
And if that fails, world annihilation.
就像在说沙丁鱼罐头。
Talk about being a few sardines short of a can.
红骷髅在这里,在黑森林的克拉克城♥堡♥。
The Red Skull has taken cover here, at Castle de Krake in the Black Forest.
难怪九头蛇盯上了罗杰斯,你需要那套装备才能接近这里。
No wonder HYDRA targeted Rogers. You'd need the Stomper to get close.
上校,你现在在这也只是因为好运而已。
Colonel, you're lucky to even be in the room.
红骷髅想要摧毁我们的世界。
The Red Skull wants to destroy our world.
在很多方面,他已经做到了。
In many ways, he already has.
要我说,我们予以还击。
I say, we return the favor.
要我说,我们把那座城♥堡♥夷为平地。
I say, we burn that castle to the ground.
但如果我们这样做,要知道我们可能无法成功结束战争,
But if we do this, know that we might not succeed in ending the war,
我们可能活不下来,但我们会阻止九头蛇。
we might not survive, but we will stop HYDRA.
-我入伙,为了史蒂夫。 -是的。
-I'm in. For Steve. -Yes.
-出发吧。 - 为了罗杰斯。
-Let's do it. -For Rogers.
哦。 我不是……你知道……
Oh. I'm not a... You know...
来吧,霍华德。 我们可能需要有人按个按钮。
Come on, Howard. We might need someone to push a button.
嗯,挺有趣的。
Well, that was fun.
现在才是困难的部分。
Now comes the hard part.
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表